Our motto says it all: "We would like to ride in zoomer which is not easily defeated by anyone."

Members Rides Members Rides   TR Ride of the Month TR ROTM   * Ride Utility   Scoot TV Scoot TV   Support TR buy a shirt! TR Store * Login * Register
* FAQ 
1. You cannot nominate your own bike.
2. To nominate a bike you need to provide a link to the member's ride page or a link to the thread that contains an adventure or story worthy of being the TR Ride of the Month. You need to explain why you think they should be the TR Ride of the Month.
3. A bike cannot be nominated two months in a row and the winning bike cannot be nominated again for 12 months.
4. Dr.EZP is the MC for this bitch, all questions should be forwarded to him, his rulings are final!

Winner gets bragging rights and a TR Ride of the Month title.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message

★TR★Addict★
★TR★Addict★
User avatar
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

Posts: 1159
Location: SGV
Gender: Dude

Offline
 Post subject: FUGLIEST RIDE OF THE MONTH NOMINATIONS FOR JULY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:01 pm 
Well I guess better late than never. Sorry guys, I'm on vacation right now, stopping in Denver tonight, slowly on my way back from Ohio. And I'm going to Casa Bonitas tomorrow, yep, same one from the South Park episode!

Well enough about me, bring on the two wheeled monstrocities!!!!!!!!


*note*- same rules as last time, only self nominations guys! (Otherwise this will turn into a shit storm of TRama)

_________________
"Venom"
On Instagram- @rustyriot


Top
 Profile  
 

★TR★Addict★
★TR★Addict★
User avatar
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

Posts: 1159
Location: SGV
Gender: Dude

Offline
 Post subject: Re: FUGLIEST RIDE OF THE MONTH NOMINATIONS FOR JULY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:16 am 
Here's last months winner, Furfurmugen. I think we can do way better than this guys, IMO this ruck looks pretty badass! I love the beer tap on the back! Image
So let's see some ugly scoots guys! Chinese scoots, skellys, homemade, let's see em!!

_________________
"Venom"
On Instagram- @rustyriot


Top
 Profile  
 

Dirty Sanchez
Dirty Sanchez
User avatar
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

Posts: 2784
Location: Houston,TX
Gender: Dude
Offline
 Post subject: Re: FUGLIEST RIDE OF THE MONTH NOMINATIONS FOR JULY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:41 am 
I would like to nominate 1 of my 2 Rucks.

Image

It currently has a couple of mods such as custom wire exposure which is opposite of wire tuck.Also has the "I still haven't changed the title" mod since I bought it last year.

The irony is that I have like 3+ rear frames,10+ wheels & tires,etc etc and it still looks like this. :lol:

_________________
2011 PCX: http://totalruckus.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=92&t=55583


Top
 Profile  
 

TR Ride of the Month!
TR Ride of the Month!
User avatar
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

Posts: 7694
Location: D∑N MØB
Gender: Dude

2011 TR Donor
Offline
 Post subject: Re: FUGLIEST RIDE OF THE MONTH NOMINATIONS FOR JULY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:07 pm 
rustyriot wrote:
Well I guess better late than never. Sorry guys, I'm on vacation right now, stopping in Denver tonight, slowly on my way back from Ohio. And I'm going to Casa Bonitas tomorrow, yep, same one from the South Park episode!

Well enough about me, bring on the two wheeled monstrocities!!!!!!!!


*note*- same rules as last time, only self nominations guys! (Otherwise this will turn into a shit storm of TRama)




Should came out with us man! Casa bonita has awful food...

_________________
My Scoot.
viewtopic.php?f=95&t=37866

Silence is golden, but duct tape is silver.


Top
 Profile  
 

Shot Caller
Shot Caller
User avatar
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

Posts: 1161
Location: Volcano/Pahoa, Hawaii
Gender: Dude

Offline
 Post subject: Re: FUGLIEST RIDE OF THE MONTH NOMINATIONS FOR JULY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:25 pm 
I nominate my Motobecane build. It's ratty as shit and will stay that way until it is completely up and running, and probably for a while after that.

http://totalruckus.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=95&t=48745
Image

_________________
-I eat golf carts off the line-
'95 GY6 Yamaha Razz
'73 CT90


Top
 Profile  
 

★TR★Addict★
★TR★Addict★
User avatar
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

Posts: 1159
Location: SGV
Gender: Dude

Offline
 Post subject: Re: FUGLIEST RIDE OF THE MONTH NOMINATIONS FOR JULY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:28 pm 
xtra medium wrote:
rustyriot wrote:
Well I guess better late than never. Sorry guys, I'm on vacation right now, stopping in Denver tonight, slowly on my way back from Ohio. And I'm going to Casa Bonitas tomorrow, yep, same one from the South Park episode!

Well enough about me, bring on the two wheeled monstrocities!!!!!!!!


*note*- same rules as last time, only self nominations guys! (Otherwise this will turn into a shit storm of TRama)




Should came out with us man! Casa bonita has awful food...

You ain't lyin, that food was terrible. Yeah I wish I had my Ruckus with me, I would have loved to cruise Denver with you guys! I saw someone on a white ruckus with no helmet, maybe sandy blond hair going down the street in front of casa bonita Saturday about 1pm.

_________________
"Venom"
On Instagram- @rustyriot


Top
 Profile  
 

Patron Saint of TR
Patron Saint of TR
User avatar
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

Posts: 5271
Location: Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Gender: Dude

Offline
 Post subject: Re: FUGLIEST RIDE OF THE MONTH NOMINATIONS FOR JULY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:06 am 
puna_trav wrote:
I nominate my Motobecane build. It's ratty as shit and will stay that way until it is completely up and running, and probably for a while after that.

http://totalruckus.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=95&t=48745
Image


That ain't ugly, that's fucking awesome!!! :banger:

_________________
Image
The "Addiction"
SSBC: Under Compensating Daily Since 2008
TT-350z wrote:
thats like me rocking ssbc stickers without meeting stimpy :twisted:


Top
 Profile  
 

TR Ride of the Month!
TR Ride of the Month!
User avatar
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

Posts: 7694
Location: D∑N MØB
Gender: Dude

2011 TR Donor
Offline
 Post subject: Re: FUGLIEST RIDE OF THE MONTH NOMINATIONS FOR JULY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:13 am 
rustyriot wrote:
Should came out with us man! Casa bonita has awful food...

You ain't lyin, that food was terrible. Yeah I wish I had my Ruckus with me, I would have loved to cruise Denver with you guys! I saw someone on a white ruckus with no helmet, maybe sandy blond hair going down the street in front of casa bonita Saturday about 1pm.[/quote]


No helmet laws here... and we could have had a an xtra bike for you to ride. :wasted:

_________________
My Scoot.
viewtopic.php?f=95&t=37866

Silence is golden, but duct tape is silver.


Top
 Profile  
 

★TR★Addict★
★TR★Addict★
User avatar
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

Posts: 1159
Location: SGV
Gender: Dude

Offline
 Post subject: Re: FUGLIEST RIDE OF THE MONTH NOMINATIONS FOR JULY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:26 pm 
xtra medium wrote:


No helmet laws here... and we could have had a an xtra bike for you to ride. :wasted:


Damn, I should have hit you guys up, Doh!!!


More nominations!!!!!!! come on guys, youre holding out. I know there are more ugly scoots for this competition. Who wants the title!?!?!?!?!?!?

_________________
"Venom"
On Instagram- @rustyriot


Top
 Profile  
 

TR Ride of the Month!
TR Ride of the Month!
User avatar
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

Posts: 7694
Location: D∑N MØB
Gender: Dude

2011 TR Donor
Offline
 Post subject: Re: FUGLIEST RIDE OF THE MONTH NOMINATIONS FOR JULY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:30 pm 
rustyriot wrote:
xtra medium wrote:


No helmet laws here... and we could have had a an xtra bike for you to ride. :wasted:


Damn, I should have hit you guys up, Doh!!!


More nominations!!!!!!! come on guys, youre holding out. I know there are more ugly scoots for this competition. Who wants the title!?!?!?!?!?!?



I'm happy with a 3rd place finish last month! lol

_________________
My Scoot.
viewtopic.php?f=95&t=37866

Silence is golden, but duct tape is silver.


Top
 Profile  
 

★TR★Addict★
★TR★Addict★
User avatar
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

Posts: 1159
Location: SGV
Gender: Dude

Offline
 Post subject: Re: FUGLIEST RIDE OF THE MONTH NOMINATIONS FOR JULY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:54 pm 
Bump for fugly nominations people! Is this gonna be a two horse race?

_________________
"Venom"
On Instagram- @rustyriot


Top
 Profile  
 

★TR★Addict★
★TR★Addict★

Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

Posts: 1475
Location: Mesa, AZ
Gender: Dude

Offline
 Post subject: Re: FUGLIEST RIDE OF THE MONTH NOMINATIONS FOR JULY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:00 pm 
I wouldn't mind nominating other members rides. :wink:

_________________
2006 Reflexukus
My ride: viewtopic.php?f=92&t=43424
Image


Top
 Profile  
 

MyMisterWannaB
MyMisterWannaB
User avatar
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

Posts: 3104
Location: wisCONsins taint
Gender: Dude
Bathroom mechanic
2011 TR Donor
Offline
 Post subject: Re: FUGLIEST RIDE OF THE MONTH NOMINATIONS FOR JULY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:06 pm 
im not so sure that many uggo's can top the charts, so resubmissions will be the only way to get a field to choose from. i vote that voting for fugliest should be done quarterly or biannually. :snorkel:

_________________
~ RipVanWinkle ~
MAKIN_A_RUCKUS wrote:
It's not the scooter's fault that you're a pussy.
Jedi wrote:
Lots of good clamming and we grow our own milk.


Top
 Profile  
 

Shot Caller
Shot Caller
User avatar
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

Posts: 1161
Location: Volcano/Pahoa, Hawaii
Gender: Dude

Offline
 Post subject: Re: FUGLIEST RIDE OF THE MONTH NOMINATIONS FOR JULY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:49 am 
I think nominations should be pm'd anonymously to the mod in charge of the poll. The mod will post which nominations they have recieved. That way, we can clue in the uggos and give some constructive criticism without creating TRama between people.

_________________
-I eat golf carts off the line-
'95 GY6 Yamaha Razz
'73 CT90


Top
 Profile  
 

★TR★Addict★
★TR★Addict★
User avatar
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

Posts: 1159
Location: SGV
Gender: Dude

Offline
 Post subject: Re: FUGLIEST RIDE OF THE MONTH NOMINATIONS FOR JULY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:42 pm 
puna_trav wrote:
I think nominations should be pm'd anonymously to the mod in charge of the poll. The mod will post which nominations they have recieved. That way, we can clue in the uggos and give some constructive criticism without creating TRama between people.

There's no mod in charge of this poll, and I don't think any of them would want that kind of headache. And that would still cause just as much TRama.
AZruckuspride wrote:
I wouldn't mind nominating other members rides. :wink:

You know, that would make for a pretty interesting thread, I just didn't want to be responsible for all that TRama
HarryNipples wrote:
im not so sure that many uggo's can top the charts, so resubmissions will be the only way to get a field to choose from. i vote that voting for fugliest should be done quarterly or biannually. :snorkel:

This is a pretty good idea :D

_________________
"Venom"
On Instagram- @rustyriot


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]


Check out who is online and not out riding.

Rucksters browsing this forum: No rucksters and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
 
Copyright Owners: click here to report copyright infringement

Technophobes: click here if you are having issues registering or logging in

TotalRuckus.com 2005-2015 (That’s 10 F’ing years!) - All Rights Reserved --- Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group