Our motto says it all: "We would like to ride in zoomer which is not easily defeated by anyone."

Members Rides Members Rides   TR Ride of the Month TR ROTM   * Ride Utility   Scoot TV Scoot TV   Support TR buy a shirt! TR Store * Login * Register
* FAQ 
1. You cannot nominate your own bike.
2. To nominate a bike you need to provide a link to the member's ride page or a link to the thread that contains an adventure or story worthy of being the TR Ride of the Month. You need to explain why you think they should be the TR Ride of the Month.
3. A bike cannot be nominated two months in a row and the winning bike cannot be nominated again for 12 months.
4. Dr.EZP is the MC for this bitch, all questions should be forwarded to him, his rulings are final!

Winner gets bragging rights and a TR Ride of the Month title.

Junior Mint
Junior Mint
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

Post subject: Re: July TR Bike of the Month
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:01 pm 
Did you see the wedding ring? I can't beliwve the owner of Satan is still married considering the time and money that had to have gone into that bike. It gives me hope that my wife won't leave me. :fresh:

Zombies
Zombies
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

The way it should be Garage mechanic
2011 TR Donor
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:06 pm 
OK going to post up the vote thread using the submissions from this thread that met the requirements as stated above.
viewtopic.php?f=98&t=35965

:highfive:

Shot Caller
Shot Caller
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

The way it should be
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:28 am 
Seconded!

Stimpy433 wrote:
I think EZP's bike would would be a great choice!!! He has been constantly improving his bike and doing homemade mods to it since he doesn't have a lot of cash to spend on his bike. Here is a link to his member ride thread. :)

viewtopic.php?f=92&t=12454

Anyone can throw $5000 at a bike and make it look nice, but making it look nice on a budget takes a lot of creativity!!!

Skipbarber wrote:
PS: Ever notice that the more you spend on a ruckus, the less of it there seems to be?

Habitual Offender
Habitual Offender

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:27 pm 
ubuntu wrote:
Seconded!

Stimpy433 wrote:
I

Anyone can throw $5000 at a bike and make it look nice, but making it look nice on a budget takes a lot of creativity!!!

even tho i voted for arunto, that is deff a good point.... signature material right there!

Dirty Sanchez
Dirty Sanchez
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:02 pm 
OK. It's August, now. Get them nominations going, Spoon.

viewtopic.php?f=95&t=29380&hilit=+cb350&start=30

MyMisterWannaB
MyMisterWannaB

Bathroom mechanic
2011 TR Donor
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:03 am 
stickler64 wrote:
OK. It's August, now. Get them nominations going, Spoon.

THIS

and for nominations... rickyboby, mastahvic, and arunto (coppertone.. but can the same member have that many sick rides... legaly..?)

Jedi wrote:
Lots of good clamming and we grow our own milk.

TR Ride of the Month!
TR Ride of the Month!
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

2011 TR Donor
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:09 am 
ubuntu wrote:
Seconded!

Stimpy433 wrote:
I think EZP's bike would would be a great choice!!! He has been constantly improving his bike and doing homemade mods to it since he doesn't have a lot of cash to spend on his bike. Here is a link to his member ride thread. :)

viewtopic.php?f=92&t=12454

I have to disagree. I've seen several $5k + builds that look like shit. No sense of taste no sense of style. Just a bunch of expensive parts slapped on to impress cuz of what they are....expensive parts. I've also seen some budget builds with some creativity that looked much better then the ones stated above.

So just cuz you spend alot of money don't mean your shit is pimp. My 2cents and oh yea.............FTW!!!!

I have to say that all those up for this months ride are very very nice but my vote goes to rickyBOBBY. His ruck is very clean, very simple and for the fact that he absolutely killed ORANGE, he gets my vote.

Shot Caller
Shot Caller
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:18 pm 
^can't say it any better :banger:

I bet some of those who spent so much on their ruck even spent more time thinking about their ruck to make every hard earned penny look good considering they might be spending all their lunch money on the ruck. But of course I'm not denying that there will always be one or two big ballers who just buys everything and slap it on.

Habitual Offender
Habitual Offender

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:53 pm 
thats the best red ruck ive seen it can be yours for nine grand 9.000$$$$damm hope i dont spend that much on mine
seansean wrote:
Even so, Dr. Charles "SATAN"ic beast is a work of art and is something brand new. Check out the crazy foot brake, the throttle cable routed THROUGH THE INSIDE of the bars, the brake and throttle cables hidden in the welded closed neck of the Ruck, the list goes on and on. Detail and innovation AND cleanliness.

Thanks to Sublock for the pics to drool over (and for letting me crash at his pad on the way to SS)...