Our motto says it all: "We would like to ride in zoomer which is not easily defeated by anyone."

Members Rides Members Rides   TR Ride of the Month TR ROTM   * Ride Utility   Scoot TV Scoot TV   Support TR buy a shirt! TR Store * Login * Register
* FAQ 
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 312 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21  Next

Donkey Puncher
Donkey Puncher
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

Post subject: Robo's Ride:: Yosh USA pg16!!! Tenth Anniversary This Year!
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 1:25 pm 
Here's how it looked for the last ride. The SF Classic.

Fall of 2005

...First ruck in Scoot!Mag. Fall '06

...With BARC in Moto Champ . Some month in '06.

Last edited by Robomod on Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:12 am, edited 16 times in total.

Zombies
Zombies
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

The way it should be Garage mechanic
2011 TR Donor
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 2:56 pm 
Tub Girl is lookin' mighty fine!! :mrgreen:

Needs Training Wheels
Needs Training Wheels

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 8:15 am 
Nice. Unusual, but nice. I like the background you chose to park in front of, very cute. Hows the ride?

Donkey Puncher
Donkey Puncher

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 9:30 am 
blueshound17 wrote:
Unusual

:D

Shot Caller
Shot Caller

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 1:36 pm 
dude i'm a real big fan of the way your ruck looks. a lot of people just start doing things to their ruck that doesn't necessarily "look good." you can tell that you think about each step thoroughly. that's the way i do it. i think of it as like phases, doing a chunk of mods at a time. what i like isn't necessarily the MOST modded stuff, but the most trick and tastefull. it's like a woman. there's gotta be some kind of humility involved. am i making any sence? once again, props!

Donkey Puncher
Donkey Puncher

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 2:03 pm 
Thanks Pom, I know what your saying. I try to keep a uniformity between styles. Being a design student, an excercise in stylizing is fun. The mods just have to make sense, and it's hard for me to be in an inbetween stage, though I have hardly done much to this bike. The bike appearance mod is the removal of the stock airbox. Abe gave me the daytona filter at the "runnin' up the devil ride." I wanted to stay on the lighter side of the appearance, which made me think of the cushman, and it's impact on the early scooter market, which was more or less stumbled upon. And since the bike has the japanese junkyard language, I thought I should stick to keeping a balance between the dirty, sporty seating position vs the classic, about-to-get-dirty, look of the seat.

Last edited by Robomod on Thu May 12, 2011 6:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Needs Training Wheels
Needs Training Wheels

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 3:14 pm 
Robo, I wasn't trying to offend by saying it's unusual. I dig it. It just strikes me as an odd array of mods. If it were mine I'd like it. In the spectrum of things, you're a lot farther along than I am in the process. Keep up the good work!

Donkey Puncher
Donkey Puncher

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 3:21 pm 
Oh, I liked the comment. I hear all time, "that's a wacky little scooter," then I fart-off down the street. That intake is throaty. I think Abe's got them in stock.

Thank you all for the compliments.

Last edited by Robomod on Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:14 am, edited 2 times in total.

Junior Mint
Junior Mint

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 8:09 pm 
robo i'm going to bite your rim paint job but with a light orange, (your bike is pimp)

Donkey Puncher
Donkey Puncher

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 11:14 pm 
tyger15 wrote:
but with a light orange

Try to get a color-matched "RUCKUS" sticker instead of the stock color. It'll set it off. Are you thinking of an orange like on the speedo?

Zombies
Zombies

2011 TR Donor
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 7:30 am 
This is the scooter my moderately stock ruck routinely leaves in the dust. :D

:flip:

Donkey Puncher
Donkey Puncher

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 1:47 pm 

Here's my scooter that whips Spoon's ass. Like the time when I beat you up Mt Dialblo! :twisted: Did your bike run out of poop on that hill where I passsed you?

The pipe give top end for days. 42-43mph on the flat, while needing a valve adjustment.

Zombies
Zombies

2011 TR Donor
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 2:17 pm 
You dirty mother fu#@$r! :pissed:

Is this the homemade extension you were gonna do and did you make me one too!!! :charge:

Donkey Puncher
Donkey Puncher

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 2:20 pm 
I needed this one to dimension, it's from Abe. The CNC'd parts are in the works. :wink:

Needs Training Wheels
Needs Training Wheels

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 3:12 pm 
Very cool pix. I like the background for the first one, and that you are in the 'no parking' zone for the second one!! :lol:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 312 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21  Next