I've had the my ruckus for some time now. Her name is Rucksanne and she's an '08 with 1375ish miles. Work and my family keep me pretty busy so this build will be taking some time but I'm in no hurry.
This is the rainy day she came home with me, drove 4.5 hours to get her but it was worth it.
The previous owner had changed a few things that I had planned to do myself so it saved me some time and money. Front blinkers were moved by the headlights, and the bunny ears were ground off. The DORF and turtleneck were also installed before I got her.
Next I got a dingleberry licenseplate mount and some LED plate mounts.
A few months went by before I was able to change anything on Rucksy. I went with a slightly bent handle bar and a password JDM stem. I rerouted the blinker light that was next to the spedo to the BB and zip tied the spedo to the handlebar. A little on the ghetto side but that won't be the final resting place for it as I plan on changing it out eventually.
Wasn't really feeling the mirrors so I moved them to the headlight braket while I decide which ones to replace them with.
I hope to be able to add more updates soon, and with any luck Rucksanne will eventually be half as good as I plan her to look.