Our motto says it all: "We would like to ride in zoomer which is not easily defeated by anyone."

Members Rides Members Rides   TR Ride of the Month TR ROTM   * Ride Utility   Scoot TV Scoot TV   Support TR buy a shirt! TR Store * Login * Register
* FAQ 
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 231 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

One of Us
One of Us
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

Post subject: Re: ScScomp2009 my rides!
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:13 am 
Well, did you fix your ruck? Or are you to busy breeding? Put that deez back on and get to work!

Ruck great in the city even better at the cottage., We have a super 9 now too, and my wife and I ounce off the highways(trailering) we cannot wait to back road scooter! our constant companions! "Fun" Hell Yeah!!!!

★TR★Addict★
★TR★Addict★
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

The way it should be Garage mechanic
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:35 pm 
i got back new computer buying from person is acer z5600 pc after my hp slimline pc got damaged by gf son pouring water on my new computer i was pissed so i am on payment plans on new touchscreen pc sux! for payment

my ruck need a new wire harnesss my old one is no goods something shorting somewhere and my money sooooooo tights i cant buy anything for my ruck stuck with old one still riding but pissed off wires keep shorting alots

viewtopic.php?f=95&t=54864
my 2007 Honda ruckus is sold ! this is history for now now for 2016 Jan 7 bought new honda mets 2014 blue I still grand Rapids michigan

One of Us
One of Us
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:10 pm 
That's to bad $ is tight, gee with g/f and a kid,who da thought? Hope you find the short, you cannot break down with the family hanging on?

Hey how do you toilet train a kid if you wear a deez?

Ruck great in the city even better at the cottage., We have a super 9 now too, and my wife and I ounce off the highways(trailering) we cannot wait to back road scooter! our constant companions! "Fun" Hell Yeah!!!!

★TR★Addict★
★TR★Addict★
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:09 pm 
well yes but need repairs my bike tail light and turn signal and horn and electric start not work except headlight is working fine that weird on my bike as hell like pain in my butt! :headbashing: :headbashing: :headbashing: :headbashing: :headbashing: :headbashing: :headbashing: :headbashing: :headbashing: :headbashing: :headbashing: :headbashing: :headbashing: :headbashing:

my 2007 Honda ruckus is sold ! this is history for now now for 2016 Jan 7 bought new honda mets 2014 blue I still grand Rapids michigan

One of Us
One of Us

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:18 pm 
ok,what have you done to fuck up a simple scooter? In the past have you modified your scooter and fucked up stock wiring?Why the short? pull up your deez! stop practicing making babies and fix ure scooter. lol you have a family to haul around.

★TR★Addict★
★TR★Addict★

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:41 pm 
donny wrote:
ok,what have you done to fuck up a simple scooter? In the past have you modified your scooter and fucked up stock wiring?Why the short? pull up your deez! stop practicing making babies and fix ure scooter. lol you have a family to haul around.

haha someone said fuse or ralay which one gone bad had to find which bad ill let you know ok?!?!

Rusty Trombonner
Rusty Trombonner
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

2011 TR Donor
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:06 pm 
WHAT IS HECKS!

TR Ride of the Month!
TR Ride of the Month!

Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:26 am 
ditch the gf. that is the problem you need to fix first.

ARC! "We fast cause we need to take a sh!t"
ЯTR ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ '̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(◣_◢)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿
@longballer
Yellow is Fastest!

Sith Slayer
Sith Slayer

The way it should be
2011 TR Donor
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:38 am 
Pics of gf?

49cc-Sith Slayer-Mechanically disadvantaged-130 rear/2 shoe clutch
66cc-Annakin
49cc-2007 Honda Metropolitan- gonna make it super cute, build thread to come

Its easier to tell the truth than to defend a lie.......for some.

75/49 Founder

★TR★Addict★
★TR★Addict★

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:55 pm 
longballer wrote:
ditch the gf. that is the problem you need to fix first.

dude what is going on I not going ditch of my gf GROW UP!

One of Us
One of Us

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:35 am 
Yeah grow up! He needs her to push him around on his scooter :wink:

★TR★Addict★
★TR★Addict★

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:55 pm 
donny wrote:
Yeah grow up! He needs her to push him around on his scooter :wink:

good news I got owned a all in one acer z5600 touchscreen pc because I done made of payments whew! and I got acer aspire 5336 laptop like brand new I fixed them!!!!

my ruck still having problem after fixed then light went out again I really needs a full wire harness replacement !!!!!!!

Sith Slayer
Sith Slayer

The way it should be
2011 TR Donor
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:02 am 
Are you guys thinking what im thinking?

49cc-Sith Slayer-Mechanically disadvantaged-130 rear/2 shoe clutch
66cc-Annakin
49cc-2007 Honda Metropolitan- gonna make it super cute, build thread to come

Its easier to tell the truth than to defend a lie.......for some.

75/49 Founder

★TR★Addict★
★TR★Addict★

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:34 pm 
my honda ruckus 2007 is down no one get fixed now in stored outside covered with tarp at my mom place having broken scooter will not runs due i do not have any money for per month SUX!!!!!

TIME GET A BRAND NEW SCOOTER !!! when tax time come next year 2014 and get ready for buy brand new scooter!

★TR★Addict★
★TR★Addict★
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

The way it should be
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:50 pm 
i want the classic old scs scoot, how much you want for it?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 231 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next