Our motto says it all: "We would like to ride in zoomer which is not easily defeated by anyone."

Members Rides Members Rides   TR Ride of the Month TR ROTM   * Ride Utility   Scoot TV Scoot TV   Support TR buy a shirt! TR Store * Login * Register
* FAQ 
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 231 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Sith Slayer
Sith Slayer
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

The way it should be
2011 TR Donor
 Post subject: Re: ScScomp2009 my rides!
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:05 am 
You guys thinking what I'm thinking?

49cc-Sith Slayer-Mechanically disadvantaged-130 rear/2 shoe clutch
66cc-Annakin
49cc-2007 Honda Metropolitan- gonna make it super cute, build thread to come

Its easier to tell the truth than to defend a lie.......for some.

75/49 Founder

Junior Mint
Junior Mint
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:39 pm 
It's on the craigslist. http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/mcy/4668995621.html

Quote:
i have honda ruckus 2007 with new engine installed and with extra parts for this bike
color is black full frame and camo battery box
but problem is wire problems need repairs

this bike i paid 1500 dollars but i have them for 4 years then in storage for 1 year in half not riding this year due need repair i dont have any money to get fixed i want this gone for goods

you can csutom them paints them and ride them for funs on the roads and chat with totalruckus members!

you may email me via craiglist or text me show contact info please note i using textnow.com apps on mobile device over wifi

thank you for looking i dont have any picture to updates

★TR★Addict★
★TR★Addict★
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

The way it should be Garage mechanic
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:01 pm 
hey buster that correct now got new photo done!

i still selling until gone

viewtopic.php?f=95&t=54864
my 2007 Honda ruckus is sold ! this is history for now now for 2016 Jan 7 bought new honda mets 2014 blue I still grand Rapids michigan

One of Us
One of Us
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

Garage mechanic
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:40 pm 
Jedi wrote:
You guys thinking what I'm thinking?

ScScomp2009 is TR
Someone's gotta help this guy out, and I don't mean help him sell it

FOR SALE

★TR★Addict★
★TR★Addict★
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:09 am 
that why i prefer selling instend putting money into repair list i am strapped for cash cant make a get repaired i am stuck with ssi and unemployed and i am suffered my health problems right now i cant work until i get fixed of health issue first

my 2007 Honda ruckus is sold ! this is history for now now for 2016 Jan 7 bought new honda mets 2014 blue I still grand Rapids michigan

★TR★Addict★
★TR★Addict★

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:07 pm 
OFFICAL i am sold to new owner all done i will get new one still in come i still with member of tr still talking about scooter anyways when i get new jobs i will get new scooter so STAY TUNED!

Donkey Puncher
Donkey Puncher
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:19 pm 
:banger:

'The Darkness'

Junior Mint
Junior Mint
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:21 pm 
This ruckus belongs in a museum next to Wan's ruck.

★TR★Addict★
★TR★Addict★

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:13 pm 
Buster Grumpy wrote:
This ruckus belongs in a museum next to Wan's ruck.

LOL you funny !!!

One of Us
One of Us
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:40 pm 
I sat on Wan's ruckus in Niagara falls when we met and rode together,back during his ride. If I remember, a man named "Dick" had won the scooter in the raffle ? I wonder if he still has it? I miss Wan, we became very good friends during his ride around the USA. His visa did not allow him to enter Canada at that time, so me and my friend "Tall Paul" crossed to met him and rode around on our rucks. We did maid of the Mist together and hung out around the falls and wan went on his way, the rest is TR history 8)

Hey SCS, glad you sold your ruck, you need to move on, change your deez, that doctor pepper shit must have been sticky? OWWW? lol.

Ruck great in the city even better at the cottage., We have a super 9 now too, and my wife and I ounce off the highways(trailering) we cannot wait to back road scooter! our constant companions! "Fun" Hell Yeah!!!!

★TR★Addict★
★TR★Addict★

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:33 pm 
donny wrote:
I sat on Wan's ruckus in Niagara falls when we met and rode together,back during his ride. If I remember, a man named "Dick" had won the scooter in the raffle ? I wonder if he still has it? I miss Wan, we became very good friends during his ride around the USA. His visa did not allow him to enter Canada at that time, so me and my friend "Tall Paul" crossed to met him and rode around on our rucks. We did maid of the Mist together and hung out around the falls and wan went on his way, the rest is TR history 8)

Hey SCS, glad you sold your ruck, you need to move on, change your deez, that doctor pepper shit must have been sticky? OWWW? lol.

LOL but yes i sold my ruck also i using new amd quad core 2.5ghz with 8gb ddr2 ram custom build tower this year and other stuff i bought that i needs after my computer got stolen i have acer all in one touchscreen pc got stolen after my gf knocked down computer in the floor trying to damaging them so i am lucky i got new one after nearby 6 month trying to get new equipment for my home all i needs so i got new tower amd quad core and i got new small portable bluetooth speaker then i bought new dvd/vcr combo and other stuff then last one i got other all in one touchscreen pc will be badass brand new is coming this month !!!!

★TR★Addict★
★TR★Addict★
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

The way it should be
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:06 am 
Nobody cares.
You have no ruckus.
You have no reason to be here now.

Junior Mint
Junior Mint

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:56 am 
pics of girlfriend in deez?

★TR★Addict★
★TR★Addict★

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:51 am 
TT-350z wrote:
Nobody cares.
You have no ruckus.
You have no reason to be here now.

tt i will get new one scooter next year when i got jobs to get money to grows then buy a new scooter dont worry about that talk to me on facebook anytime !!!

★TR★Addict★
★TR★Addict★

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:30 pm 
i got all in one touchscreen pc is lenovo c460 is badass machine very fast !!!! is 4 gen cpu intel pentium 2.7ghz with 4gb ddr3 laptop ram also 1tb hard drive is brand new computer is awesome !!!!

by my ways i can draw them out with my finger hehee!!!!

next year i am about getting a car soon !!!!!!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 231 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next