Our motto says it all: "We would like to ride in zoomer which is not easily defeated by anyone."

Members Rides Members Rides   TR Ride of the Month TR ROTM   * Ride Utility   Scoot TV Scoot TV   Support TR buy a shirt! TR Store * Login * Register
* FAQ 
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 641 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 43  Next

Should we ban "updates" without any pictures???
Yes, cuz nothing pisses me off more then when Stimpy teases me!!! 84%  84%  [ 108 ]
No, I prefer to just imagine about what awesome things Stimpy is doing to his bike!!! 16%  16%  [ 20 ]
Total votes : 128

Patron Saint of TR
Patron Saint of TR
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

Post subject: Stimpys Addiction: 4 Wheeled Addiction pg. 43!!!
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:46 pm 
Here is the picture journey of my obsession which is the the ruckus. It started out as a way to save a few bucks on gas, and now is all about style and being different. 8)

My first mod, a BSS Chrome Shock to keep my fat ass from bottoming out all the time!!!

and The 45/45 watt headlight bulbs for better vision at nite!!

Last edited by Stimpy433 on Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:13 am, edited 55 times in total.

Patron Saint of TR
Patron Saint of TR
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:52 pm 
Then i started finding all the little "no cost" mods that i could do right in my own garage!! Started out with the simplest, Horn relocation.

That lead to more mods like Signal relocation.

And finally the Ducktail removal from the rear fender.

Patron Saint of TR
Patron Saint of TR

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:57 pm 
Finally i got brave enough to tackle something bigger..... a Polini variator.

It really wasn't that tough to do with a little help from the guys on the forum!! My questions were answered and i had finished the install with no problems!!

Needless to say by now i was completely hooked on my ruckus and couldn't wait to buy some goodies to trick it out a little!!

Patron Saint of TR
Patron Saint of TR

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:05 pm 
The first custom mod i got was a set of Pro grips from the local motorsports shop in town.

Next thing i got bought was a NCY Footrest with pegs, Tank cover, and Cargo board..... Changed the whole look of the scooter.

After that my addiction to the ruckus was totally out of control, i had no other choice in the matter...... Must mod scooter!!!

Junior Mint
Junior Mint

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:11 pm 
looking good so far boss

Patron Saint of TR
Patron Saint of TR

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:13 pm 
it looked so much more cool now, but yet it was too short..... Idea!!! make it longer!!! So i ordered the Kijima extended wheelbase kit and started to make it longer!!!

While doing that i happened upon a NCY super low seat frame for sale and figured might as well make it "low and long" since i'm doing it!!!

Now after this is were it all starts to get a little blurry..... internet, paypal, and a large bottle of Mt. Dew!!!

Junior Mint
Junior Mint

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:43 pm 
Looking dope man. Now add a extended kit on the rear and you'll have one long ass ruck.

Shot Caller
Shot Caller
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:14 pm 
what paint did you use to paint the middle frame and how good is it at staying on the frame?

Sith Slayer
Sith Slayer
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

The way it should be
2011 TR Donor
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 5:06 am 
So far, so good. Go grab another Dew. :lol:

49cc-Sith Slayer-Mechanically disadvantaged-130 rear/2 shoe clutch
66cc-Annakin
49cc-2007 Honda Metropolitan- gonna make it super cute, build thread to come

Its easier to tell the truth than to defend a lie.......for some.

75/49 Founder

Rusty Trombonner
Rusty Trombonner
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 5:09 am 
Lookin sweet! :D

Build Thread: viewtopic.php?f=95&t=9731&hilit=thunder%27s+ruck

Dirty Sanchez
Dirty Sanchez
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 5:50 am 
Way to go Stimpy! Goood thing you got a heater in that space. Otherwise you'd be waiting til spring to do all them mods. Cedar rapids, yea. Isn't there a place called Gabe's oasis out there. I do believe I played there once or twice back in the day with the Hollowmen and House of large sizes. Two of the greatest bands ever from Iowa.

viewtopic.php?f=95&t=29380&hilit=+cb350&start=30

Donkey Puncher
Donkey Puncher

The way it should be
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:12 am 
Nice going. 8)

Now, get rid of the stock handlebars!!! :twisted:

TR's Mad Scientist!
TR's Mad Scientist!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:17 pm 
Hells yeah. Long and strong. Buff looking too, with the motor exposed Mad Max style :hm !

Junior Mint
Junior Mint
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:21 pm 
soon....soon..... my friend you will sell your soul to the ruckus

Patron Saint of TR
Patron Saint of TR

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:33 pm 
Yeah Stickler, there is a place called Gabes..... hard to believe anyone knows about Cedar Rapids!!!! :lol:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 641 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 43  Next