It has been a while since last update. Have been busy studying and doing other stuff. Like painting SylthodĀ“s bike and exhibiting our bikes at Norways bigges motorcycle trade fair.
Got this 2015 wider front fender that works with the Zoomer triple tree. It actually fits like a glove. I will have to make 2 brackets for attaching it, but not a big problem.
Upside down tracker bars. I changed later to a similar but shorter version. Which I also cut down the length on. It looks so wide in the pic.
Bar end mirror mod to fit on the stock controls.
Found a spot for the motion alarm
Made a template for some setbacks to hold pegs. They are going to be plasma cut in 5mm stainless.
Wrapped the headlight with some Lamin-x to make it darker. It was a pain to do since its so convex.
Removing scratches from the Met plastics. Its quite easy actually.
Made a support for the rear of the floorboard and underside plastics. Since I donĀ“t use all the Met plastics it hangs a bit at end. So I was a bit inspired by how racing cars fasten their body panels for easy removal.
Started to complete the electronics box. Started to make the angle bracing.
Then I mocked everything up. The long bolts will not stay. Its just to mock up and see that everything comes together. You can see on the top that I have used pop nuts so that the top cover can be removed easily to get to the electronics.
Last pic from the exhibition.