Rough and dirty overview of my weekend.
I installed my new haul as well as clean up all the cables around them stem. The bb felt too tight and on right turns the box was creaking so some cable management was in order.
Also changed the oil, coolant, new plug and the ngk cable since I was there.
Funny thing I got covered in mud, man missing the front fender is a bigger deal than I expected (I need to figure this one out being in Seattle). Also the just4show headlight bracket points my lights like 40ft above the road so that adjustment happened (flipped the lights inside the brace and installed it upsidedown). I also seem to have a real small coolant leak from the chimera hoses. I found a drop on the garage floor the last few days. I kept tinkering with them but it seems like one hose is like 1cm too short. Stupid problem that is on the backburner for now while I think my disc is still too squishy and with the new contra I never got over 40mph or 8800rpm.
I changed my 4.5 sliders over to the 6.9 polini rollers that came with the variator to help brake in the contra. I didn't put in the cup as it didn't fit all that great. Also I moved the needle on the carb to the lowest position to richen up a bit (been meaning to do for a bit now).
Despite the mud, lights pointing towards the sky, and 40degree weather damn it felt good to get out. I met up with a buddy who is pretty much stock and Its crazy to compare how much has been done over the year. More to come I am sure.