Our motto says it all: "We would like to ride in zoomer which is not easily defeated by anyone."

Members Rides Members Rides   TR Ride of the Month TR ROTM   * Ride Utility   Scoot TV Scoot TV   Support TR buy a shirt! TR Store * Login * Register
* FAQ 

Needs Training Wheels
Needs Training Wheels

Years on TR

The way it should be
 Post subject: Re: New Ruckus! First Build!
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:35 am 
Love this build then just read your last post:( I hope you get it back man! I hate theives

Junior Mint
Junior Mint

The way it should be Garage mechanic
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:54 am 
I hope to hear that you got them back. It really sucks that so many of these get stolen. I get nervous leaving mine parked outside of work (I work 3rd shift so it's out there all night). I even park on the sidewalk if I'm going into walmart or something. Because mine only weighs about 200lb. Two grown men could toss it in the back of a truck or van and be gone in less that a minute.

It's a damned shame :cry:

Junior Mint
Junior Mint
Years on TR

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:21 am 
Its been 5 months now and still nothing. Don't think i'll ever get it back :( I'm not out of the ruckus game though. It took me only about 2 months before deciding i needed another one. I missed the feeling of having/riding it. I traded a chinese knock off of a grom and a little bit of cash for another fully stock 2016 Ruckus. I got lucky and man did i get a good deal. This one has been in the works and i've done a lot to it already so here's a pic for everyone! A lot of the things on this ruckus are the same as before, a few things are different. I went with a white/purple build this time and loving it so far! I did do a few extra upgrades to this one as i had a lot of procrastinated parts left in my garage that were never put on the old ruck. I got a NCY triple tree put on and i did a Met final gear with a polini blue spring. This thing has a lot of torque, but still fine tuning and waiting on parts to break in for that top end. Just did a fresh oil and gear oil change along with a new battery. Thing is in tip toppy condition. Let me know what you guys think of it. Thanks for all the support with the loss of the previous ruckus. Love the TR community :banger: :banger:

Shot Caller
Shot Caller
Years on TR

Garage mechanic
2011 TR Donor
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:37 am 
Welcome back!

Papa Smurf says it's drafty in here and those damn kids still won't get off his lawn. :smile:

Tanuki wrote:
I didn't say that, yet

n00bie

Kitchen mechanic
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:17 pm 
Sucks about your ruck getting stolen, new one looks great though!

I just joined here yesterday but have been through about every build thread already. So getting one of my own soon, just have to get the GF on board. 8)

Shout out to another Indiana member! Keep up the great work!

Junior Mint
Junior Mint
Years on TR

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:25 pm 
few35t wrote:
Sucks about your ruck getting stolen, new one looks great though!

I just joined here yesterday but have been through about every build thread already. So getting one of my own soon, just have to get the GF on board. 8)

Shout out to another Indiana member! Keep up the great work!

Thanks man! Where at in Indiana do you live? Always fun to have big groups together for a ride!