Updated Pics of my MET
These parts were actually painted over plastic-dip - because; I wasn't sure about the color scheme....
I'm pretty impressed with the way it came out.
- 8 coats of PD (black)
- 4 coat of metallic rust-oleum enamel paint (great stuff to paint with)
- 4 coats of crystal clear rust-oleum enamel
- Wet sand with 1500; then 2000
- 4 more coats of crystal clear rust-oleum enamel
- No buffing yet - Waiting on full paint cure process; first
Took me a couple of weeks -
BUT - learned; oh so much for future paint jobs !!