Our motto says it all: "We would like to ride in zoomer which is not easily defeated by anyone."

Members Rides Members Rides   TR Ride of the Month TR ROTM   * Ride Utility   Scoot TV Scoot TV   Support TR buy a shirt! TR Store * Login * Register
* FAQ 
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Author Message

TR Ride of the Month!
TR Ride of the Month!
User avatar
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

Posts: 5336
Location: The Red Planet
Gender: Dude
Garage mechanic
2011 TR Donor
Offline
 Post subject: Re: LiteW8's Slow Builds _ All Pics on Page 1
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:49 pm 
Any updates on the fatty build?

_________________
MiniMotorMonster 4T
MiniMotorMonster 2T
A Day in the Desert Ride


Top
 Profile  
 

TR Ride of the Month!
TR Ride of the Month!
User avatar
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

Posts: 3518
Location: 303denver720
Gender: Dude
The way it should be Shop mechanic
2011 TR Donor
Offline
 Post subject: Re: LiteW8's Slow Builds _ All Pics on Page 1
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:02 pm 
Not really. It's all apart, at some point I decided it should be nice and not a beater, so it's taking longer. Just collecting parts slowly, I think I have most of the OEM stuff I wanted/needed. But would still need a few important aftermarket items to finish it up and get it on the road. Could go to blasting, paint and powder as soon as funds allow.

I keep finding things to re-do on my bike, and a few things here and there for the wife's.

_________________
T?@\7 wrote:
Short, high, clean.

RIDES


Top
 Profile  
 

TR Ride of the Month!
TR Ride of the Month!
User avatar
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

Posts: 2914
Location: Va Beach
Gender: Dude

Offline
 Post subject: Re: LiteW8's Slow Builds _ All Pics on Page 1
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:19 pm 
LiteW8 wrote:
Not really. It's all apart, at some point I decided it should be nice and not a beater, so it's taking longer. Just collecting parts slowly, I think I have most of the OEM stuff I wanted/needed. But would still need a few important aftermarket items to finish it up and get it on the road. Could go to blasting, paint and powder as soon as funds allow.

I keep finding things to re-do on my bike, and a few things here and there for the wife's.


Every bike I build started out as a beater haha. Always have room for improvements

_________________
2003 GET-Retired
2005 GY6-Sold
Image Image
*****2-strokes Vanilla Shake in the making(S-Motion Garge/SparkleMotion)****


Top
 Profile  
 

TR Ride of the Month!
TR Ride of the Month!
User avatar
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

Posts: 3518
Location: 303denver720
Gender: Dude
The way it should be Shop mechanic
2011 TR Donor
Offline
 Post subject: Re: LiteW8's Slow Builds _ All Pics on Page 1
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:35 pm 
Yeah, maybe the next one can be a beater...
:wasted:

_________________
T?@\7 wrote:
Short, high, clean.

RIDES


Top
 Profile  
 

TR Ride of the Month!
TR Ride of the Month!
User avatar
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

Posts: 5336
Location: The Red Planet
Gender: Dude
Garage mechanic
2011 TR Donor
Offline
 Post subject: Re: LiteW8's Slow Builds _ All Pics on Page 1
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:26 pm 
Looking forward to it :beers:

_________________
MiniMotorMonster 4T
MiniMotorMonster 2T
A Day in the Desert Ride


Top
 Profile  
 

Rusty Trombonner
Rusty Trombonner
User avatar
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

Posts: 4348
Location: Local
Gender: Dude
Shop mechanic
Offline
 Post subject: Re: LiteW8's Slow Builds _ All Pics on Page 1
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:35 pm 
Beaters are cheaper yo! I keep wanting to do shit to mine and never seem to do it.

_________________
LiteW8 wrote:
Your right but maybe if you had been around for more than a month and a half you would know that is how KS rolls.


kscustom independent since 2005 not to be confused with the other guy


Top
 Profile  
 

TR Ride of the Month!
TR Ride of the Month!
User avatar
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

Posts: 2914
Location: Va Beach
Gender: Dude

Offline
 Post subject: Re: LiteW8's Slow Builds _ All Pics on Page 1
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:01 pm 
kscustom wrote:
Beaters are cheaper yo! I keep wanting to do shit to mine and never seem to do it.
LiteW8 wrote:
Yeah, maybe the next one can be a beater...
:wasted:


Well I got the Zuma as the beater. Least modded out of all the bikes I own. So hard not to put more money into it haha

_________________
2003 GET-Retired
2005 GY6-Sold
Image Image
*****2-strokes Vanilla Shake in the making(S-Motion Garge/SparkleMotion)****


Top
 Profile  
 

TR Ride of the Month!
TR Ride of the Month!
User avatar
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

Posts: 3518
Location: 303denver720
Gender: Dude
The way it should be Shop mechanic
2011 TR Donor
Offline
 Post subject: Re: LiteW8's Slow Builds _ All Pics on Page 1
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:25 pm 
Yeah, I won a smallframe vespa, so it has become the beater by default.
Image

_________________
T?@\7 wrote:
Short, high, clean.

RIDES


Top
 Profile  
 

Rusty Trombonner
Rusty Trombonner
User avatar
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

Posts: 4348
Location: Local
Gender: Dude
Shop mechanic
Offline
 Post subject: Re: LiteW8's Slow Builds _ All Pics on Page 1
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:55 pm 
I always wanted one secretly

_________________
LiteW8 wrote:
Your right but maybe if you had been around for more than a month and a half you would know that is how KS rolls.


kscustom independent since 2005 not to be confused with the other guy


Top
 Profile  
 

TR Ride of the Month!
TR Ride of the Month!
User avatar
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

Posts: 2914
Location: Va Beach
Gender: Dude

Offline
 Post subject: Re: LiteW8's Slow Builds _ All Pics on Page 1
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:34 pm 
LiteW8 wrote:
Yeah, I won a smallframe vespa, so it has become the beater by default.
Image


Always have a soft spot for them

_________________
2003 GET-Retired
2005 GY6-Sold
Image Image
*****2-strokes Vanilla Shake in the making(S-Motion Garge/SparkleMotion)****


Top
 Profile  
 

TR Ride of the Month!
TR Ride of the Month!
User avatar
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

Posts: 5336
Location: The Red Planet
Gender: Dude
Garage mechanic
2011 TR Donor
Offline
 Post subject: Re: LiteW8's Slow Builds _ All Pics on Page 1
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:50 pm 
Cute scooter bro!

_________________
MiniMotorMonster 4T
MiniMotorMonster 2T
A Day in the Desert Ride


Top
 Profile  
 

Rusty Trombonner
Rusty Trombonner
User avatar
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

Posts: 4348
Location: Local
Gender: Dude
Shop mechanic
Offline
 Post subject: Re: LiteW8's Slow Builds _ All Pics on Page 1
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:05 pm 
You need anything to run dio wheels with them forks? I wanna slamm my ruckus and wanna switch forks but not any of the rest of dio wheels. Did you have to get a different adaptor?

_________________
LiteW8 wrote:
Your right but maybe if you had been around for more than a month and a half you would know that is how KS rolls.


kscustom independent since 2005 not to be confused with the other guy


Top
 Profile  
 

TR Ride of the Month!
TR Ride of the Month!
User avatar
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

Posts: 3518
Location: 303denver720
Gender: Dude
The way it should be Shop mechanic
2011 TR Donor
Offline
 Post subject: Re: LiteW8's Slow Builds _ All Pics on Page 1
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:16 am 
Yo Kent!!! You would need a different caliper adapter for these forks. Anything for NCY should fit. You would also need reducers for the forks as they use a 12mm axle, or convert the wheels bearings to a 12mm inside diameter.

_________________
T?@\7 wrote:
Short, high, clean.

RIDES


Top
 Profile  
 

Rusty Trombonner
Rusty Trombonner
User avatar
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

Posts: 4348
Location: Local
Gender: Dude
Shop mechanic
Offline
 Post subject: Re: LiteW8's Slow Builds _ All Pics on Page 1
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:17 am 
Thanks hommie!

_________________
LiteW8 wrote:
Your right but maybe if you had been around for more than a month and a half you would know that is how KS rolls.


kscustom independent since 2005 not to be confused with the other guy


Top
 Profile  
 

TR Ride of the Month!
TR Ride of the Month!
User avatar
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

Posts: 3518
Location: 303denver720
Gender: Dude
The way it should be Shop mechanic
2011 TR Donor
Offline
 Post subject: Re: LiteW8's Slow Builds _ All Pics on Page 1
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 2:16 pm 
Six months later, I do have a update on the third ruckus. It got mocked up again, after some blasting and powder and will have to come apart again for more powder. Still needs a good amount of work and parts, but it's closer than it was.

Image

Image

_________________
T?@\7 wrote:
Short, high, clean.

RIDES


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]


Check out who is online and not out riding.

Rucksters browsing this forum: No rucksters and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
 
Copyright Owners: click here to report copyright infringement

Technophobes: click here if you are having issues registering or logging in

TotalRuckus.com 2005-2015 (That’s 10 F’ing years!) - All Rights Reserved --- Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group