Our motto says it all: "We would like to ride in zoomer which is not easily defeated by anyone."

Members Rides Members Rides   TR Ride of the Month TR ROTM   * Ride Utility   Scoot TV Scoot TV   Support TR buy a shirt! TR Store * Login * Register
* FAQ 
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 211 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15  Next

Rusty Trombonner
Rusty Trombonner
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

Shop mechanic
 Post subject: Kscustoms build thread (archives)
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 11:08 am 

2003 ruck
Dio kit full 100% Honda
Wiesco piston Big Bore 58cc
Rpm exhaust
Daytona Cdi and variator
Opz chinbone
Pc20
This is my ruckus that I've had since dinosaurs roamed the lands

I plan to do and waste money to update this thing need to feel broke again

Wish list
Mojo get Skinny composimo dosent make one :wc_flag:
230mm Daytona showa shock
More powder coat the whole everything engine if possible
Find some one to slam my forks
Bigger gas tank I think pwd made that
Tank cap
Trail tech led light on the bars
Chop a couple inches off the bars and stage6 controls
And the tires litew8 has on the root beer bike.
Open the cvt I want a ghost cover but I have to have kick start must freaking mandatory
Oil cooler
Vans grips
Vapor gauge

Leather seat in progress

Last edited by ogmofo on Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:35 pm, edited 26 times in total.

Zombies
Zombies
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

The way it should be Garage mechanic
2011 TR Donor
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 11:17 am 
Very unique style! Like the plate all formed into the rear fender! :shock:

Sand the whole thing down and paint the whole thing flat black like battery box!

Rusty Trombonner
Rusty Trombonner

Shop mechanic
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 11:20 am 
ya i am going to have blasted cause sanding it would suck

Zombies
Zombies

2011 TR Donor
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 11:29 am 
kscustom wrote:
ya i am going to have blasted cause sanding it would suck

How much does sand blasting run for??

Donkey Puncher
Donkey Puncher

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 11:37 am 
I could blast it for free I you send me the parts, but you could probably find a local shop that could do for less than shipping. Hey how did you do the bodywork on your battery box?

Rusty Trombonner
Rusty Trombonner

Shop mechanic
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 11:38 am 
i work for the city and they are going to painting our water towers so I am hoping to chum up to the guys doing that part of the tower work. If not I have no idea I can't see it being more than a couple hundred though.

Rusty Trombonner
Rusty Trombonner

Shop mechanic
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 11:47 am 
I pulled the box off and drilled some 1" i think holes and then I siliconed the shit outta the blinkers so they would stay in place. Then came the tricky part of holding them while it dried.

Would you really be able to blast it if I sent it?

Last edited by ogmofo on Sun Mar 26, 2006 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rusty Trombonner
Rusty Trombonner

Shop mechanic
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 6:18 pm 
Today has been quite eventful. I went out and picked up some resistors for my new turn signals all the way around. I plan on mounting them as soon as my new battery box gets here. I also am going to make my own frame peg brace and will have plenty of pics and a DIY if all works out good. cut up the floor pan so that I can make my own gas tank cover. sorry for the lack of pics right now but There will be some when I get everything togheter for a DIY

Habitual Offender
Habitual Offender

Post subject: sandblasting....
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 10:18 pm 
If you have an air compressor, or know someone who would let you use one, you can buy a very inexpensive sandblaster for less than $20.00. I have one that I think came from Wal-Mart, and I also think a home center like HomeDepot has them. Basicaly all they are is a nozzel with a tube that goes into a bag of sandblasting sand. Honestly they are not all that great, but they get the job done, and I often use mine because it is much easier than using the big one if your only doing a small job. If you have never sandblasted anything before... I will tell you now that it is a misserable job, and you should plan on protecting yourself from flying sand with at least long sleeves, gloves. and good eye protection. And if you never plan on blasting anything else after this..... I would just pay to have it done, or buy some nasty ass paint remover if your not afraid to lose a few brain cells. Have fun!

Rusty Trombonner
Rusty Trombonner

Shop mechanic
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 1:02 pm 
got done the floor pan and pegs

Last edited by ogmofo on Sun Mar 26, 2006 12:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Zombies
Zombies

2011 TR Donor
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 1:12 pm 
Looks good ks! Now sand the frame and seat frame and get it flat black and add on an extension. :D

Rusty Trombonner
Rusty Trombonner

Shop mechanic
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 1:13 pm 
time and money but you know it will be soon. this is only got 450 miles. give me break lol

Junior Mint
Junior Mint

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 3:56 pm 
Hell until BARC formed Spoon was the low milage man, now that I have to drive the cage to work daily I took over that role for him. Got it around the same time as Spoon and only have like 350 on it.

http://totalruckus.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=92&t=14

Admin
Admin

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 4:02 pm 
I've got 360+ miles on mine after only less then a month. I do work from home and have long lunch breaks though. :D

Kscustom, I see you did away with the stock front blinkers. How are the new ones working?

Rusty Trombonner
Rusty Trombonner

Shop mechanic
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 5:01 pm 

Last edited by ogmofo on Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 211 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15  Next