Our motto says it all: "We would like to ride in zoomer which is not easily defeated by anyone."

Members Rides Members Rides   TR Ride of the Month TR ROTM   * Ride Utility   Scoot TV Scoot TV   Support TR buy a shirt! TR Store * Login * Register
* FAQ 
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 527 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33 ... 36  Next
Author Message

Shot Caller
Shot Caller
User avatar
Years on TRYears on TR

Posts: 1413
Location: Texas
Gender: Dude
Garage mechanic
2011 TR Donor
Offline
 Post subject: Re: Lil Pinny's Build Thread
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:49 pm 
Tanuki wrote:
Mke sure to put over 2,000 miles on her


I got that. you in?? Or are you out.

_________________
Build thread: Backtop Thunder

Papa Smurf says it's drafty in here and those damn kids still won't get off his lawn. :smile:

Tanuki wrote:
I didn't say that, yet


Top
 Profile  
 

Junior Mint
Junior Mint
User avatar

Posts: 175
Location: Maryville, TN!
Gender: Dude
The way it should be Garage mechanic
Offline
 Post subject: Re: Lil Pinny's Build Thread
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:14 pm 
lilpinny wrote:
Tanuki wrote:
Mke sure to put over 2,000 miles on her


I got that. you in?? Or are you out.


:shock:

I doubt that I've hit the 2000 mile mark yet. I hope I'm not too noob for the gang.

_________________
My build:
viewtopic.php?f=95&t=107095&p=1674743#p1674743


Top
 Profile  
 

Shot Caller
Shot Caller
User avatar
Years on TRYears on TR

Posts: 1413
Location: Texas
Gender: Dude
Garage mechanic
2011 TR Donor
Offline
 Post subject: Re: Lil Pinny's Build Thread
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:48 am 
TeksRuck wrote:
lilpinny wrote:
Tanuki wrote:
Mke sure to put over 2,000 miles on her


I got that. you in?? Or are you out.


:shock:
I doubt that I've hit the 2000 mile mark yet. I hope I'm not too noob for the gang.



you're in. gabba gabba we accept you you're one of us.

Name that song.

_________________
Build thread: Backtop Thunder

Papa Smurf says it's drafty in here and those damn kids still won't get off his lawn. :smile:

Tanuki wrote:
I didn't say that, yet


Top
 Profile  
 

Shot Caller
Shot Caller
User avatar
Years on TRYears on TR

Posts: 1413
Location: Texas
Gender: Dude
Garage mechanic
2011 TR Donor
Offline
 Post subject: Re: Lil Pinny's Build Thread
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:43 pm 
Join us.

I quit my job. I don't care.

I'm going to do what's right in this lifetime and I'll have some fun while doing it.

The little kings design is in the works.

_________________
Build thread: Backtop Thunder

Papa Smurf says it's drafty in here and those damn kids still won't get off his lawn. :smile:

Tanuki wrote:
I didn't say that, yet


Top
 Profile  
 

Shot Caller
Shot Caller
User avatar
Years on TRYears on TR

Posts: 1413
Location: Texas
Gender: Dude
Garage mechanic
2011 TR Donor
Offline
 Post subject: Re: Lil Pinny's Build Thread
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:21 am 
So. I brushed up the resume this morning. I am negotiating a separation agreement... which basically means they pay me out to keep my mouth shut.

And shut it is.

Let's ride.

_________________
Build thread: Backtop Thunder

Papa Smurf says it's drafty in here and those damn kids still won't get off his lawn. :smile:

Tanuki wrote:
I didn't say that, yet


Top
 Profile  
 

Ride Game Participant
Ride Game Participant
User avatar
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

Posts: 19684
Location: Mt. Zion
Gender: Dude
The way it should be Living room mechanic
2011 TR Donor
Offline
 Post subject: Re: Lil Pinny's Build Thread
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:58 am 
That sounds pretty sweet :popcorn:

_________________
SHAKKA
Image
Be like BOB ROSS
fuck.


Top
 Profile  
 

Shot Caller
Shot Caller
User avatar
Years on TRYears on TR

Posts: 1413
Location: Texas
Gender: Dude
Garage mechanic
2011 TR Donor
Offline
 Post subject: Re: Lil Pinny's Build Thread
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:01 am 
I wish I could tell you more.

_________________
Build thread: Backtop Thunder

Papa Smurf says it's drafty in here and those damn kids still won't get off his lawn. :smile:

Tanuki wrote:
I didn't say that, yet


Top
 Profile  
 

Shot Caller
Shot Caller
User avatar
Years on TRYears on TR

Posts: 1413
Location: Texas
Gender: Dude
Garage mechanic
2011 TR Donor
Offline
 Post subject: Re: Lil Pinny's Build Thread
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:08 am 
But what I will say, and I don't think this breaks the agreement, is that when you get older, like me I'm 46, you have certain responsibilities. You are really good at your job, you have kids and need to support them.

But, they can find someone that will take half the money you make to do a really poor job at what you used to do. That's age discrimination. I am in no way accusing them of that, but I call balls and strikes.

So usually in this situation, they pay you to make you go away and not take them to court.

Ok, cool. I don't want to be there anyway.

_________________
Build thread: Backtop Thunder

Papa Smurf says it's drafty in here and those damn kids still won't get off his lawn. :smile:

Tanuki wrote:
I didn't say that, yet


Top
 Profile  
 

Photo of the Week
Photo of the Week
User avatar
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

Posts: 1315
Location: Pittsburgh
Gender: Dude
The way it should be Garage mechanic
Offline
 Post subject: Re: Lil Pinny's Build Thread
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:40 am 
51 here. i see it all the time.

_________________
Happypancake! BBB - Shorty Fatty : viewtopic.php?f=93&t=95381
Angry Waffle! 4-Valve : viewtopic.php?f=93&t=107151
Tanuki wrote:
You be the next happypancake! Keep it up!
:popcorn:


Top
 Profile  
 

Shot Caller
Shot Caller
User avatar
Years on TRYears on TR

Posts: 1413
Location: Texas
Gender: Dude
Garage mechanic
2011 TR Donor
Offline
 Post subject: Re: Lil Pinny's Build Thread
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:42 am 
Its so unfair, but it's also common. You gotta fight fire with fire. They can pay me (enough) and I'll go away. Or they can go through the bullshit of trying to fire me, and firing someone is really hard. Unless you show up drunk or something, good luck trying to fire someone. We'll reach an agreement.

But I'm feeling down about this whole situation. I appreciate you guys for being there.

_________________
Build thread: Backtop Thunder

Papa Smurf says it's drafty in here and those damn kids still won't get off his lawn. :smile:

Tanuki wrote:
I didn't say that, yet


Top
 Profile  
 

Shot Caller
Shot Caller
User avatar
Years on TRYears on TR

Posts: 1413
Location: Texas
Gender: Dude
Garage mechanic
2011 TR Donor
Offline
 Post subject: Re: Lil Pinny's Build Thread
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:46 am 
...but part of me says fuck you company that will remain nameless. Fuck you. Take the high hard one and shove it up you ass until you can feel it on the back of your throat.

I hope you go out of business and your whole family starves.

_________________
Build thread: Backtop Thunder

Papa Smurf says it's drafty in here and those damn kids still won't get off his lawn. :smile:

Tanuki wrote:
I didn't say that, yet


Top
 Profile  
 

Junior Mint
Junior Mint
User avatar

Posts: 89
Location: Oahu, HI
Gender: Dude
The way it should be Garage mechanic
Offline
 Post subject: Re: Lil Pinny's Build Thread
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:42 pm 
lilpinny wrote:
But what I will say, and I don't think this breaks the agreement, is that when you get older, like me I'm 46, you have certain responsibilities. You are really good at your job, you have kids and need to support them.

But, they can find someone that will take half the money you make to do a really poor job at what you used to do. That's age discrimination. I am in no way accusing them of that, but I call balls and strikes.

So usually in this situation, they pay you to make you go away and not take them to court.

Ok, cool. I don't want to be there anyway.


That sucks, man.

_________________
My build: http://totalruckus.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=95&t=106851


Top
 Profile  
 

Dirty Sanchez
Dirty Sanchez
User avatar
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TR

Posts: 2391
Location: Pembroke Pines, fl
Gender: Dude
The way it should be Shop mechanic
Offline
 Post subject: Re: Lil Pinny's Build Thread
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:42 pm 
Sucks about the job but at least you still got ruckin. I barely ride and have been negligent in my tr lurking.

_________________
My ruck "build"
The Asphalt Slayer
T.sracing wrote:
........ you're either going to be "fast" or quiet with a GET, not both


Top
 Profile  
 

Shot Caller
Shot Caller
User avatar
Years on TRYears on TR

Posts: 1413
Location: Texas
Gender: Dude
Garage mechanic
2011 TR Donor
Offline
 Post subject: Re: Lil Pinny's Build Thread
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:06 pm 
I ain't gonna bitch about it anymore. You can only look forward, not back. Mick Jagger said it best "what a drag it is getting old"

_________________
Build thread: Backtop Thunder

Papa Smurf says it's drafty in here and those damn kids still won't get off his lawn. :smile:

Tanuki wrote:
I didn't say that, yet


Top
 Profile  
 

Ride Game Participant
Ride Game Participant
User avatar
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

Posts: 19684
Location: Mt. Zion
Gender: Dude
The way it should be Living room mechanic
2011 TR Donor
Offline
 Post subject: Re: Lil Pinny's Build Thread
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:15 pm 
Where's the daily affirmation thread?!?

_________________
SHAKKA
Image
Be like BOB ROSS
fuck.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 527 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33 ... 36  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]


Check out who is online and not out riding.

Rucksters browsing this forum: No rucksters and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
 
Copyright Owners: click here to report copyright infringement

Technophobes: click here if you are having issues registering or logging in

TotalRuckus.com 2005-2015 (That’s 10 F’ing years!) - All Rights Reserved --- Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group