Our motto says it all: "We would like to ride in zoomer which is not easily defeated by anyone."

Members Rides Members Rides   TR Ride of the Month TR ROTM   * Ride Utility   Support TR buy a shirt! TR Store * Login * Register
* FAQ   * Search 
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next

Space Docker
Space Docker
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:18 pm 
Getting a repaint :wink: After all the fitting , tacking & welding is done then I'll strip it all down for blasting , prime , & paint .

Space Docker
Space Docker
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:47 pm 
Here's an update on my bike ... Image Lowered stock seat frame way down & recessed led brake light Image far from being finished ... but I have all winter :P

One of Us
One of Us
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 10:04 pm 
Id be wary of that tailight... the last guy who did that ended up running into a car :lol:

Space Docker
Space Docker

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 10:18 pm 
Ouch :wasted:

One of Us
One of Us
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:34 am 
timberwolfmadcat wrote:
Id be wary of that tailight... the last guy who did that ended up running into a car :lol:

running into a car or a car running into him??

Space Docker
Space Docker

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:25 am 
The led array is plenty bright , if I didn't have any confidence in the light I would have done it another way . :wink: I'm still adding in running lights and turnsignals , when I figure out what works best and looks good .

Sith Slayer
Sith Slayer

2011 TR Donor
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:27 am 
i love the recessed light look. very clean!

Shot Caller
Shot Caller
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:18 am 
How can you work in that tiny space? :lol:
:idea: Move that wheelbarrow!

j/k!

Space Docker
Space Docker

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:50 am 
bassinface wrote:
How can you work in that tiny space? :lol:
:idea: Move that wheelbarrow!

j/k!

Haha I made a 12 x 12 work deck and hinged the whole wall to expand my work space . I have to juggle things around abit to work . The work shop is up in my yard which is 6 feet above sidewalk level so I got my boys to help lift it into the yard as we have no back alley . I'm going to incorporate a beam and lift system on my wrought iron arbor and fence that I'm building so I can winch the bike up and haul it into the yard , drop it and roll into the shop . ( Still trying to convince the wife that we need it to lift heavy appliances up and down instead of busting a nut ) Image

Shot Caller
Shot Caller
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 12:23 pm 
:D I like your style man. ^ NICE.

....get the wench..
You haven't owned a ruckus until you've seen it wenched in the air! 8)

Space Docker
Space Docker

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 12:27 pm 
:beers:

Space Docker
Space Docker

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:20 pm 
Been awhile since I've had anything worth mentioning , it just been too cold to work in my shed . Well my digi cam died so I can't take any pics of my scoot in many pieces . I've got the motor almost stripped down to split the cases , just waiting for the flywheel puller I ordered , then Bam off to the reborers ! :P Thanks Doctavius for lending me the topcase to speed up the process . Hopefully I'll be on the road this month . :D

Space Docker
Space Docker

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:34 pm 
First of all Happy father's day to all the dads ! Here's a sneak prev of my bike ( still have to finish the frame and trim things here and there ) its so sunny I couldn't wait to get plated & ride it . More pics to come . My wife surprised me with a new digicamera :D She spoils me Lol Image

One of Us
One of Us
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:51 pm 
looking good man... i also like how u used the BOWLS license plate holder on your radiator.. im assuming its ok and it wont melt??

MY 05 RUCKUS > http://totalruckus.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=92&t=17093

Sith Slayer
Sith Slayer

2011 TR Donor
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:09 pm 
aone wrote:
i also like how u used the BOWLS license plate holder on your radiator.

x2

49cc-Sith Slayer-Mechanically disadvantaged-130 rear/2 shoe clutch
66cc-Annakin
49cc-2007 Honda Metropolitan- gonna make it super cute, build thread to come

Its easier to tell the truth than to defend a lie.......for some.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next