^exactly. This is the coldest Winter I've ever experienced. Easily 3-4 weeks of non-riding (the most I've ever been off my bike) due to weather. My garage is COLD AF, hahah
I've been waiting on Chopt's garage to clear up so I can start working on the swap with him. I'm beginning to reconsider the SH swap since that swap will take much more resources & frustration than a Zuma (or PCX, now!) Emma said that she wouldn't do it again a second time due to the custom work involved, so I'm starting to lean away from it.
I guess progress will depend on finding a new donor bike, whichever comes first. I'd prefer a PCX, since it's Honda but I'll take either at this point. I know I've waffled all over the place with a swap, but I was excited about the SH, then accepted the reality that it'll be a much more expensive and difficult project than I'm wanting.
Anyone want an SH150 donor motor?
Man, ice everywhere this morning