Finally I got some time to take pics of my Honda Zoomer
So, its mostly stock, especially engine-wise execpt for these:
- variator (dunno wich kind and havent opened it up) wich make the Zoomer goe around 55 km/u instead of the legal 45 km/u.
And i tend to keep it as much as stock as possible, especially engine wise, because here in Belgium restrictions are strict on speed limits on 50cc scooters and on modifying in general...unfortunately.
- 130 Bridgestone ML50 tire at the front (and stock 130 Kenda tire at the rear)
- NCY front shocks with different front fender
- SP TAKEGAWA Lowering Heavy-Duty Rear Shock at the rear
- Password JDM pegs and side stand
- black painted front rack
- readjusted front blinkers
So nuff said, here are the pics.
This is mine next to my fathers black one:
His is even more stock than mine, except for a variator that makes it top at 55 km/u as well, as well as a aftermarket spring surrounding the rear stock shock.
And he has 120 ML50 Bridgestone at the front and an 130 ML50 Bridgestone at the rear.
Ow, and he also has a big ass metal box under the seat.
Coming up: Attack Bar and Daytona rear view mirrors.
And if Chanito is up to it, a Chanito windscreen as well
Definitely also gonna replace the crappy custom made stand with a proper stock one!! Cause its pain to get it up.
I'll post new pics as soon as other parts arrive.