So i've been crazy busy since the last post! Ripped off both fenders .. grinded the back bullshit off.. installed the R6 light from battlescooter .. almost did the speedo in the battery box mod ... (did everything but cut the hole) decided to hardwired a GPS ... installed the Gokubuto fatty setup and the PC20
prob about 20 - 25 hours of work for me... Tons of bullshit... but alot of fun! like i said .. total n00b!
- First of all the battery box mod is bullshit .. don't do it ... it looks dope but is more of a pain then its worth! Just get a GPS (like rustyriot suggested) just my opinion..and his! the tutorials are great though!
- im horrible at grinding .. made a huge mess of my back end.. nothing that cant be fixed ... but it wont be covered by a dingleberry thats for sure.
- Take the time and take your seat off if your installing the R6 tailight .. mine is a little off center which drives me nuts.
- when you rip off the fenders .. your bike gets louder .. (i dont really care ... just didnt really occur to me..)
- Put on the new engine mount BEFORE the carb... (yeah im a retard!)
- Daytona mirrors are huge! if your going for a clean look... don't order them
- Rattle can is a waste of time ...
- Fatty's make your bike sort of a BEAST!
now for some pics
better pics comin soon!
Ms.Fat Booty SOLD
Fuck luck loser. Just be a man and do it