Our motto says it all: "We would like to ride in zoomer which is not easily defeated by anyone."

Members Rides Members Rides   TR Ride of the Month TR ROTM   * Ride Utility   Support TR buy a shirt! TR Store * Login * Register
* FAQ   * Search 

Shot Caller
Shot Caller
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

Post subject: How is everybody??
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:37 am 
hey ya guys/gals, being stuck in the country side and not journeying much into the city of London i dont get to see you guys at meets or hookups so i was just seeing how you guys/gals are? if you been up to anything special, been anywhere on Holiday or you got any new parts for you ride? thought we needed a chat page just for random bits and bobs not specifically zoomer related but Euro related. Got any cool pics youve taken or funny stories etc.

for example in the Sun today (yer its a weak paper but it has boobs :lol: ) there was a study which found 1 in 5 kids thought an unbilical cord was a musical instrument :lol: :lol: classic!!

Next year i will journey up to as many meets as i can but untill then i wish you all safe rides and sunny skies!!

One of Us
One of Us
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

Post subject: Re: How is everybody??
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:47 am 
Hey there folks! Thought it was going a bit quiet here also.

Loads of new bits for re-build. Do not want to show much yet, but this is new front wheel:

Not been away much this summer, but off to Hong Kong (plan to meet up with Beatbop) and Thailand for Xmas/New Year so hurry up December!!!

Whats happened to all the Zoomers?? Only seeing one Zoomer a day in town now (if that)?

Gotse Inspector
Gotse Inspector

2011 TR Donor
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:18 pm 
Is that a two peice S-line wheel? Do you have to run an inner tube with that? Looks sick!

Silence is golden, but duct tape is silver.

One of Us
One of Us
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:26 pm 
Yes, need an inner-tube with these rims but then fit normal tubeless tyre over the top. They are G-Craft wheels.

Gotse Inspector
Gotse Inspector

2011 TR Donor
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:36 pm 
cool thanks for the info!

Silence is golden, but duct tape is silver.

One of Us
One of Us
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TR

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:41 pm 
So this is our UK chatty chatty thread eh? :) Well, it should hopefully boost some activity here...

Nothing amazing happening over my area, except I burnt myself on my house mates exhaust, fun times...

Nice front wheel, probably more fancy than anything I get, my main want is for an extension kit so I can put a chunky ATV wheel on there :P

BITS FOR SALE!!

Shot Caller
Shot Caller

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:22 am 
nice wheel!! damn thats hot! the UK is going custom crazy :D im still working on the 12" stretch fatty should be up and running 1st quarter of next year so will be getting rid of my password extension and frame bushings if you want dibs rama?

Junior Mint
Junior Mint

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:37 am 
s'up uk massive not much going on on my ride just enjoying riding it before winter sets in lighting is the next part then wheels.
off to do this today http://www.mhsurvival.co.uk/page35.asp should be fun :ucrazy: :snorkel: ride safe

My Build http://totalruckus.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=96&t=56054

Shot Caller
Shot Caller

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:29 am 
that looks crazy!!! good luck hope the weather stays good for ya! working in town today and peter aundre is here trying to advertise his new perfume :lol: :lol: :lol: its like screaming girls every 2 paces, all i want is a paper and some rizlas but it looks like to get through this group im guna need a snow plough! Anthia Turner last week and now peter damn its celeb crazy this month, i might have sneaked in on a photo he was taking for the local paper, so lucky at the time i was wearing my "contributers to ruckus" t-shirt lets see if it makes it in the pic!!

anyone guna dress there zoomer up for christmas? tincel lights etc. maybe even a small tree??

Junior Mint
Junior Mint

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:11 am 
well i survived! came 713 out of 3483 and missed out on the top 500 by 2 min so thats the aim for next year. mega fun but god im stiff today

My Build http://totalruckus.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=96&t=56054

One of Us
One of Us

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:26 pm 
Lmao, that's why when I was in Notts there were loads of muddy dudes at the hotel :P Spent the weekend there and had a big night out, was fun :)

Yeah dave, I'd love dibs on those, let me know how much you want for them, I should be able to scrounge up some cash :D

I dunno about dressing my zoomer up, I'm not big on the whole christmas decorations tbh. I'm not a scrooge, I just find they get all cluttery and such.

I am working on something though, I may post my progress on a thread the UK section, making myself like a robot, that holds my ignition key, lock key, and alarm switch, ripping out the LCD screen from a watch for its torso front, and gonna pack some LED's in it cus I like making things unnecessarily complicated. If anyone has any ideas of stuff I can add to it it'd definitely be welcome :)

BITS FOR SALE!!

Shot Caller
Shot Caller

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:38 am 
custom robo x zoomer = gota be seen!! i should have them for sale bout Q1 of next year got whole of novemeber off to work on ride so progress should pick up!! im trying to find some crazy led system for a Christmas cruise like this: would be sweet! few beers santa costume night time riding (not in that order tho :) )

what you guys up to this weekend?

One of Us
One of Us

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:07 am 
That is f@@kin cool! Those big scooters rock! Looks like they are riding across Tokyo Harbour Bridge.

Nice find.

Shot Caller
Shot Caller

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:39 am 
thanks man i found this when i was considering going for a 125 majesty but i think getting the zoomer was by far the right choice :lol: well hard to find those big scooters parts but was drawn into the super stretch and akira looking style, maybe we could do a christmas ride? tincel lights etc would be cool

One of Us
One of Us

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:08 pm 
Think my scoot will be in bits until the Spring. Decided to not build a second scooter, just re-build existing (again).

Yep, it is shame we don't have the Fusion/Maxam or Forza here, the big 400cc Burgman or Majesty is pretty cool though. You can get the bits via Webike, but think that modding these scooters is a "big-money" hobby.

On other business, new engine/shock/radiator mounts are on. Tidying up the frame, will make a panel to cover engine section next.

Last edited by bandaar on Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.