Our motto says it all: "We would like to ride in zoomer which is not easily defeated by anyone."

Members Rides Members Rides   TR Ride of the Month TR ROTM   * Ride Utility   Scoot TV Scoot TV   Support TR buy a shirt! TR Store * Login * Register
* FAQ 
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 195 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next

Shot Calling Limey Bastard
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

Post subject: 'London Based Zoomerers' Roll Call (BUMP for Noobs!)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:45 am 
Right, the 'meet' isnt really going to happen this time around, there just doesn't seem to be that many people up for it.

...and I for one have no idea how many ZoomZoom riders there are out there in london that read the TR boards. So heres your chance to let us know!

To coin a phrase - 'London Based Zoomerers' please sign the roll call and tell us where we could normally find you ZoomZooming around?

Last edited by MRWYATT on Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:47 am 
(oh i'll start)

Me... and ,mainly ZoomZooming around Clerkenwell/Angel/Stoke Newington

(NORF LAAANNDDANNN!)

R.E.S.P.E.C.T

Habitual Offender
Habitual Offender

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:07 am 
CBT booked for next weekend. Once thats sorted I'll regularly be zooming on weekdays from Brockley (Saaf Eeeest Laanden) to tower bridge corner of the city.

I have a feeling that I will love zooming so much that I might have to go on some weekend zooms around london just for fun..

p.s. I see a black zoomer parked on St Mary Axe (Erotic Gherkin Road) every day... any takers?

One of Us
One of Us
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:04 am 
Based N22.

Riding for pleasure at weekends/evenings.

Hope to be on the road mid-May, following motor swap.

If we are planing meets I would like suggest places such as Camden/Primrose Hill, Spitalfields or Truman's Brewery. Tea, coffee, snacks and smugness as hip passers-by admire our cool scoots.

Busy bandaar.

Junior Mint
Junior Mint

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:49 pm 
Based in W.Laanden but commute to central london everyday. If you see a black zoomer round convent garden/leceister sq/piccadilly give us a wave =)

Junior Mint
Junior Mint

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:58 pm 
E4 Highams Park (Walthamstowish).

Black '08 Zoomer - proudly clocked my 100th mile today after first week of daily commuting to WC1 (Russell Squareish). Filled her up at 110 - not bad for five quid I say.

Next week's journey hopefully a bit quicker after Polini mods at the weekend!

Still not seen another of you on the road and not tiring of white van man questions at the lights yet.

Zoom on.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:31 pm 
shedofed wrote:
Still not seen another of you on the road and not tiring of white van man questions at the lights yet.

Zoom on.

Yes dude, no exactly what thats like, i ride with a PHat moto-x helmet at the mo and the amount of guys who stick the head out of the car or other 2wheel riders asking me what it is...well i couldnt count!

Ive even come back to my parked ZoomZoom and found people checking it out and taking pics... one person even offered me £1500 on the spot for it.

there great little toys which will end up costing you a bloody fortune! glad our enjoying it!

To everyone else... thanks for joining in on the roll call, nice to know theres others out there!

Needs Training Wheels
Needs Training Wheels

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:40 am 
Hi Guys,

Another on the London register - I am Putney based and ride across S London in and out of CW every day on my yellow zoomzoom now fitted with a new tinted Chanito windscreen 8) - we've done 3k miles already - and still lovin' it...

Seen the odd Zoomer in London but yesterday I got to follow one for a while. It was an 06 black Zoomer also heading East, South of the river. It had a handlebar end mirror on the left side and what looked like a Polini exhaust - but after I passed him he turned off before I had a chance to say hi at the next red lights... oh well, maybe next time.

Junior Mint
Junior Mint
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

Post subject: South London (near IKEA)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:18 am 
South London (near IKEA)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:41 am 
BUMP :wink:

n00bie

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:14 am 
sw london ruck rider here ride my ruck mostly round
twickenham richmond whitton honslow sometimes
ride out to kingston....
still need to ride my bike up town to see the sights... :monkeyscoot :x

Needs Training Wheels
Needs Training Wheels

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:10 pm 
Hey there 'neighbour' - welcome - what colour ruck you got yourself there?

I normally stay around the Putney/Richmond area - apart from my daily commute to Canary Wharf - but will toot-toot if I see you :)

n00bie

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:45 am 
I ride with a black fame & a blue battery box.
i will be sure to keep a eye out for you when i am zooming
about :)

n00bie

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:41 am 
I am based in Fulham or Brockley and commute on the Zoomer to Canary Wharf everyday.

Black 07 Zoomer, with Polini exhaust.

I have seen a few around, mainly a yellow one at canary wharf and one in Brixton parked outside the lesuire centre most weeks - anyone here ?

Needs Training Wheels
Needs Training Wheels

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:41 pm 
Jim_H wrote:
I have seen a few around, mainly a yellow one at canary wharf....

Yep! That'd be me. I also fitted a small Chanito windscreen to it + the usual Polini stuff. Small world, huh? 8)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 195 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next