Our motto says it all: "We would like to ride in zoomer which is not easily defeated by anyone."

Members Rides Members Rides   TR Ride of the Month TR ROTM   * Ride Utility   Scoot TV Scoot TV   Support TR buy a shirt! TR Store * Login * Register
* FAQ 

n00bie

Garage mechanic
 Post subject: USA shipping
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:36 am 
Why will no one ship to the UK? i'm willing to pay shipping but the excuses have been (from Partzilla) ''your parcel is to large'' or guys on
e-bay trying to rob you blind with shipping cost, is it just that you want to keep all the bit to yourself?, moan over

looking for rear subframe, battery box, seat and rear hub anybody???

Shot Caller
Shot Caller
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

The way it should be Garage mechanic
 Post subject: Re: USA shipping
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:38 pm 
Maybe try cmsnl.com?

The can deliver all oem Honda parts

Rear hub = kymco

:vondutch: :wavehello
P-Dub wrote:
.......daaaayaaaaaammmm.....

Junior Mint
Junior Mint
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:08 am 
I believe Ramashek had the same issue with Partszilla and he got them break the order up into seperate parts? Might be worth PM'ing him to find out how he got them to do it.

One of Us
One of Us

Kitchen mechanic
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:20 am 
I'm still in conversation with a guy in their sales department about splitting up an order for me, it's still up in the air.

I ordered a battery box, the internal cages, a bunch of smaller bits, and a rear frame.

Apparently that needs to be split into 3 packages, although, to be fair I can see why, but I think it's only the rear frame which seems to be the issue with that order. I'll let you know how it goes.

If it falls flat on its face I'll try cmsnl.com

BITS FOR SALE!!

One of Us
One of Us

Kitchen mechanic
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:19 am 
Hi guys,

Just an update....

All the stuff I ordered arrived \o/

I was in contact with one of the guys at Partzilla. I reckon they're just not really set up for international shipping, but Jeff from their customer services hooked me up. I discussed the order with him, he came back with a price estimate on extra shipping, then I placed the order, gave him the order number. They then set up the shipping, gave me the actual price, and I paid for the extra, and they shipped it. It got here in two days, which from the US, is not bad at all.

If any of you want any parts from them that are stupid prices over here, vs over there, I'd recommend talking to them first, especially if it's over sized.

Lots of tiny parts including a new ignition, then a shiny metallic battery box and innards and a shiny metallic rear frame (which will be butchered).

BITS FOR SALE!!

n00bie

Garage mechanic
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:53 pm 
After getting a proper answer from them, 'its to much to ship' they finally used UPS to ship to me, three days for the parts to arrive, then disappointment the rear frame scratched to death, the box it was packed it, thrashed, i got on to Partzilla, kicked off and got my shipping charges refunded, overall result i'd say

One of Us
One of Us

Kitchen mechanic
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:37 pm 
Yeah, my frame has a few scratches, but since I literally ordered it with the intent of cutting bits off to then get it powder coated, it was perfectly acceptable.

I honestly think any damage is more likely to be from it being moved around in storage prior to them sending it out, mainly because everything comes Honda boxed, but that's neither here nor there if you want a flawless replacement frame.

That said, it's sooo worth ordering from America, even with the pound to the dollar in the shitter at the moment, the shipping, and import charges, the price is STILL cheaper than what you'd pay from one of the Honda dealers over here.

BITS FOR SALE!!