Our motto says it all: "We would like to ride in zoomer which is not easily defeated by anyone."

Members Rides Members Rides   TR Ride of the Month TR ROTM   * Ride Utility   Scoot TV Scoot TV   Support TR buy a shirt! TR Store * Login * Register
* FAQ 
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

TR Ride of the Month!
TR Ride of the Month!
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

Post subject: Re: San Diego CoN DATES!
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:49 pm 
g0mi_0taku wrote:
kim jong ill wrote:
First this has happened, twice.

What does that mean? You can't be FIRST, TWICE! (no matter what your girlfriend told you)

it means First of all, it happened twice MR miyagi. go wax off daniel's son. LOL

Secondly, I didn't say how many people I've ridden with from different states, I said how many different states I've ridden in. My level of hate? Please...you all had 0 intention of showing up, and when you get called out on it, all of a sudden it's peace and love.

As a matter of fact, I have given up San Diego Con because of people like you. Even some San Dieagans did not appreciate this ride, so I'm done. Please don't respond, don't contact me, in fact, put me on your foe list.

EDIT..TOPS MOTHER FUCKER

:nunya:
tuners tune on las tunas
http://vimeo.com/kiwi2racing
http://blog.kiwi2elite.com/
1-900-COM-RADE
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kiwi2Raci ... 16?sk=wall

Sith Slayer
Sith Slayer
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

The way it should be
2011 TR Donor
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:56 pm 
space reserved for future comment.

49cc-Sith Slayer-Mechanically disadvantaged-130 rear/2 shoe clutch
66cc-Annakin
49cc-2007 Honda Metropolitan- gonna make it super cute, build thread to come

Its easier to tell the truth than to defend a lie.......for some.

75/49 Founder

The Official Unofficial TR Sheriff!!
The Official Unofficial TR Sheriff!!
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:31 pm 
space reserved for future comment.

- B.I.T.R.
The Bureau of Internal TRama
ruckus2009 wrote:
If he was some troll, I'd be with you- give him the boot. .

Chicken & Waffles
Chicken & Waffles
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:23 pm 
kim jong ill wrote:
Secondly, I didn't say how many people I've ridden with from different states, I said how many different states I've ridden in. My level of hate? Please...you all had 0 intention of showing up, and when you get called out on it, all of a sudden it's peace and love.

As a matter of fact, I have given up San Diego Con because of people like you. Even some San Dieagans did not appreciate this ride, so I'm done. Please don't respond, don't contact me, in fact, put me on your foe list.

EDIT..TOPS MOTHER FUCKER

Wow, dude sorry you feel that way. I personally do not believe in peace and love hippy bs. I have ridden with TR members in 5 states also so we have something in common. I do plan to get out that way in ~ 2 years, when my son turns 16 he is getting a scooter and we are taking a father son trip across country. I think it'd be awesome to be able to ride with you guys.
I truly meant no harm and simply look forward to pics and vids from various events to see the custom scooters and rides that people take.
I look forward to pics that you may post about other rides you partake in. :highfive:

CarolinaCoN 2017, June 7-11 Roanoke Rapids, NC #10
2012 Majesty

CarolinaCoN 2008-2016
WAN's farewell '08
2006 BR 38,500 miles 9/07-11/13 (R.I.P.)

Dirty Sanchez
Dirty Sanchez
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

The way it should be Shop mechanic
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:33 pm 
kim jong ill wrote:
it means First of all, it happened twice MR miyagi. go wax off daniel's son. LOL

But in that post, you didn't have a second point to make- so why specify that the only statement was the first statement you were going to make?

BTW, you don't know if I was going to make it or not- my sister lived in SD at the time- but following the thread, it started turning into a drunken frat party at someone's house with a lot of beds, I wasn't hearing ANYTHING about riding, or what was going to make a trip to SD worth it. Not that it matters, as the planning was started almost a year and a half ago, and abandoned just within the last two months. I didn't think anyone would even notice that I had posted in this thread, as a light hearted poke (similar to all the popcorn emoticons and smiles that everyone else has done but not gotten their asses reamed for doing) Someone has too much time on their hands if they notice every time a new post has been made in remote corners of the forum.

scooTVdude
scooTVdude

The way it should be
2011 TR Donor
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:07 pm 
BrotherRoscoe wrote:
The reason that I look forward to the pics and vids is that I show them to my students when we have a few minutes in class
You play any of my vids for the kids :banger: 8)

-Honest™

My Ruckus is always Faster when I ride by myself
viewtopic.php?f=64&t=67517

Chicken & Waffles
Chicken & Waffles

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:20 am 
Yes I do. They are always amazed at the number of scooter riders there are and the different things that are done to cusotmize the scoots. Usually at the beginning of the semester they are trying to convince to get a sport bike or HD, but by the end a few of them will tell me that they want to get a scooter. I think its cool to see them realize that scooters are not toys but a fun means of tranportation that can be modeled to project your ideas or image.

PS- I also download still photos of various scoots and will scroll thru them if we don't have time for a vid.

CarolinaCoN 2017, June 7-11 Roanoke Rapids, NC #10
2012 Majesty

CarolinaCoN 2008-2016
WAN's farewell '08
2006 BR 38,500 miles 9/07-11/13 (R.I.P.)

Shot Caller
Shot Caller
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

2011 TR Donor
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:43 am 
BrotherRoscoe wrote:
I have ridden with TR members in 5 states also so we have something in common.

Your tiny state is bordered by 5 other tiny little states. I'd say your 5 = 1 West Coast out-of-state ride. :sweeper:

g0mi_0taku wrote:
BTW, you don't know if I was going to make it or not- my sister lived in SD at the time- it started turning into a drunken frat party at someone's house with a lot of beds, I wasn't hearing ANYTHING about riding, or what was going to make a trip to SD worth it. Not that it matters, as the planning was started almost a year and a half ago, and abandoned just within the last two months.

1. Oh EVERYBODY knows you weren't gonna make it.
2. Would you rather everyone just talk about riding and forget about the mundane details like where to sleep and safely store the bikes in one of the auto-theft capitals of the world?
3. What was it you wanted to hear about riding that would have made the trip to SD "worth it"? lmao "yeah man! We're gonna make some left turns and some right turns, hit the throttle, maybe brake a little bit." hahaha! SD is worth the trip to SD, its fuckin' beautiful there... Schmitty!
4. If your sister lived out here and you could easily just stay with her, why do you care where everyone is sleeping at? All you need to know is day, time, and place.
5. You decided to make assumptions about what the ride was going to be like and use those as an excuse for why you're afraid to come out here. Don't worry, none of us blame you. You have good reason to be intimidated by Cali... it's natives can see through you. hahaha!
:sweeper:

In all seriousness, no matter how light hearted a comment was or how innocent its intention, the fact is that you guys decided to stick your $.02 where it didn't belong. Keep the snide underhanded remarks for when your hanging out with your wives and their friends. When's the last time either of you set up a ride? ... thought so. Let alone a ride in a city you don't live in. Look at KJI's location, Pyongyang isn't in SD (seriously doesn't live there though). SD is one of my favorite places and I'd love to ride there, but they ain't doing shit as far as rides are concerned. To the point where out-of-towners have to go through all the trouble for them. That's some serious fuckin' audacity, to say some stupid shit to someone who's going through hella trouble and most likely stress for something you could benefit from. If you were really so set on coming out for a ride in Cali, then stfu and start planning for Super Sunday like the rest of us.

:sweeper: :sweeper: :sweeper: :sweeper: :sweeper: :sweeper: :sweeper: :sweeper: :sweeper: :sweeper: :sweeper: :sweeper: :sweeper: :sweeper: :sweeper: :sweeper: :sweeper:

FROTM: http://totalruckus.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=92&t=53269

Dirty Sanchez
Dirty Sanchez

The way it should be Shop mechanic
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:36 pm 
Yeah, maybe I should plan something. Something like a National Con. That would be awesome. :lol: :lol:

The "harassment" that anyone in Cali has received has been because of all the shit that was talked in the CON09 thread when it was being voted on (location) and again after the event happened (or even before it was over) So a little ribbing is in order, because WE got our shit together and did it, didn't change the date three times, and had events set up, and places to stay. All the joking (at least on my part, and I can see it from SOME of the others) is meant in fun. I have always joked around with friends like that, "you're a dick" "your mom" and so on. I think some people are too sensitive and get butt-hurt. And I don't think ANYBODY hates California riders, the Rucksters crew came up here and had a blast, were cool guys- I wish I had spent more time with them but my mind was elsewhere at the time.

Shot Caller
Shot Caller
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

2011 TR Donor
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:46 am 
Who's in charge of doing Super Faded Con? Whats going down for 2012?? SD LOCAL wants to know???

Honda PCX 150 2013 New Project

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8