Our motto says it all: "We would like to ride in zoomer which is not easily defeated by anyone."

Members Rides Members Rides   TR Ride of the Month TR ROTM   * Ride Utility   Support TR buy a shirt! TR Store * Login * Register
* FAQ 
"Mark your shit sold when it sells dammit!!!!" ... pretty pretty please :)
...and make sure you read the range rules... especially the part about the ride link in your sig.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message

Shot Caller
Shot Caller
User avatar
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

Posts: 1183
Location: HAPPY VALLEY UT. BUT HAWAIIAN GROWN!!!!!
Gender: Dude

2011 TR Donor
Offline
 Post subject: Re: MOJO CUSTOMS SALE SALE SALE
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:04 pm 
kcjohnnyboy wrote:
does the gy6 rear drum hub come with the studs in them as well?

12 millimeter studs are pressed into the 4 by 4 bolt pattern the other bolt patterns have threaded holes for 10 millimeter bolts


Top
 Profile  
 

Junior Mint
Junior Mint
User avatar
Years on TR

Posts: 128
Location: Hawaii
Gender: Dude

Offline
 Post subject: Re: MOJO CUSTOMS SALE SALE SALE
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:41 pm 
:banger: I'm going to throw MOJO "A Bone" and say that the Hubs that he makes/sells are F@cking Awesome!! they are light as hell and look like something the military would use!!


I bought one and it fit my 12x7 fatty perfectly with the bolts that were pressed in. I went down to the automotive shop and bought a set of short closed end tapered "Nuts" that screwed on without any catches of the threads. Freacking amazing and the price is unbeatable!!! I tried finding hubs and MOJO's hub is by far the best hub out there and way under priced!!

Thank you MOJO for selling your products at a price all of us "Broke Ass Ruck Riders" can afford lol :highfive:

PRAY FOR MOJO wrote:
kcjohnnyboy wrote:
does the gy6 rear drum hub come with the studs in them as well?

12 millimeter studs are pressed into the 4 by 4 bolt pattern the other bolt patterns have threaded holes for 10 millimeter bolts

_________________
"The Death Machine"


Top
 Profile  
 

Shot Caller
Shot Caller
User avatar
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

Posts: 1183
Location: HAPPY VALLEY UT. BUT HAWAIIAN GROWN!!!!!
Gender: Dude

2011 TR Donor
Offline
 Post subject: Re: MOJO CUSTOMS SALE SALE SALE
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:38 am 
IMCrabbKing wrote:
:banger: I'm going to throw MOJO "A Bone" and say that the Hubs that he makes/sells are F@cking Awesome!! they are light as hell and look like something the military would use!!


I bought one and it fit my 12x7 fatty perfectly with the bolts that were pressed in. I went down to the automotive shop and bought a set of short closed end tapered "Nuts" that screwed on without any catches of the threads. Freacking amazing and the price is unbeatable!!! I tried finding hubs and MOJO's hub is by far the best hub out there and way under priced!!

Thank you MOJO for selling your products at a price all of us "Broke Ass Ruck Riders" can afford lol :highfive:

PRAY FOR MOJO wrote:
kcjohnnyboy wrote:
does the gy6 rear drum hub come with the studs in them as well?

12 millimeter studs are pressed into the 4 by 4 bolt pattern the other bolt patterns have threaded holes for 10 millimeter bolts

Thanks I'm glad you like it


Top
 Profile  
 

Habitual Offender
Habitual Offender
User avatar
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

Posts: 288
Location: Corpus Christi TX
Gender: Dude

Offline
 Post subject: Re: MOJO CUSTOMS SALE SALE SALE
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:45 am 
PM is down. I was trying to get a hold of mojo had some questions about a front wheel hub i purchased. or maybe someone else can help here the lip on the 220mm adaptor is the brake disc supposed to fit over that if so my disc center hole is to small or the adaptor opening is slightly to big

_________________
http://totalruckus.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=94&t=58615&p=1022277&hilit=THE+ISLANDER#p1022277

lowblueranger wrote:
talk about a low life. Your not new here just a new name same shady scammer williamtennal.


Top
 Profile  
 

Shot Caller
Shot Caller
User avatar
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

Posts: 1183
Location: HAPPY VALLEY UT. BUT HAWAIIAN GROWN!!!!!
Gender: Dude

2011 TR Donor
Offline
 Post subject: Re: MOJO CUSTOMS BLACK FRIDAY SALE SALE SALE
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:06 am 
MOJO CUSTOMS BLACK FRIDAY SALE GOING ON NOW
http://Www.mojo-customs.com

_________________
THE DEVIL IS IN THE DETAILS


250 SWAP viewtopic.php?f=95&t=27016

http://instagram.com

http://www.mojo-customs.com/


Top
 Profile  
 

Habitual Offender
Habitual Offender

Years on TRYears on TR

Posts: 380
Location: Norway
Gender: Dude

Offline
 Post subject: Re: MOJO CUSTOMS BLACK FRIDAY SALE SALE SALE
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:16 am 
PRAY FOR MOJO wrote:
MOJO CUSTOMS BLACK FRIDAY SALE GOING ON NOW
http://Www.mojo-customs.com

Cant see any discount on the parts other than the discount thats usually there? mojo mount 275 etc :) could you make a short list of the parts on discount?

_________________
Honda Zoomer - Slipstream

Oslo Zoomer Garage - www.ozg.no - http://www.facebook.com/oslozoomergarage


Top
 Profile  
 

Shot Caller
Shot Caller
User avatar
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

Posts: 1183
Location: HAPPY VALLEY UT. BUT HAWAIIAN GROWN!!!!!
Gender: Dude

2011 TR Donor
Offline
 Post subject: Re: MOJO CUSTOMS parts no SALE SALE SALE
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 8:34 am 
BUMP


Top
 Profile  
 

Habitual Offender
Habitual Offender

Years on TRYears on TR

Posts: 380
Location: Norway
Gender: Dude

Offline
 Post subject: Re: MOJO CUSTOMS parts no SALE SALE SALE
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 1:26 pm 
Just wanna give John at Mojo a shout out! We ordered a stretch kit from him and it turned out the shock arm was a bit warped and not usable. He immediadlty sent a new one and also compensated with adding a free cvt kickstand with the new shock arm. All in all very good service and nice quality parts!

_________________
Honda Zoomer - Slipstream

Oslo Zoomer Garage - www.ozg.no - http://www.facebook.com/oslozoomergarage


Top
 Profile  
 

Needs Training Wheels
Needs Training Wheels


Posts: 43
Location: Pocatello, ID
Gender: Dude

Offline
 Post subject: Re: MOJO CUSTOMS parts no SALE SALE SALE
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:03 pm 
PRAY FOR MOJO wrote:
BUMP


Do you still sell the MOJO CUSTOMS COMPLETE GY6 FATTY KIT like on the front page? or the rims and tires and i could piece it together

Thanks

_________________
WTB Thread
Build Thread


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]


Check out who is online and not out riding.

Rucksters browsing this forum: No rucksters and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
 
Copyright Owners: click here to report copyright infringement

TotalRuckus.com 2005 - 2011 - All Rights Reserved --- Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group