Our motto says it all: "We would like to ride in zoomer which is not easily defeated by anyone."

Members Rides Members Rides   TR Ride of the Month TR ROTM   * Ride Utility   Scoot TV Scoot TV   Support TR buy a shirt! TR Store * Login * Register
* FAQ 

Dirty Sanchez
Dirty Sanchez
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

The way it should be Shop mechanic
 Post subject: THANKS!!!
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:32 pm 
Thanks TR for voting for Seattle last year...
Thanks to everybody who helped with planning, brainstorming, and route testing...
Thanks to JasonMartin206 for the patch design, and for getting started on soliciting vendors for raffle prizes...
Thanks to Spacecoast for showing us how to do the "phoenix from the ashes" thing so well, and for the AWESOME shirt graphic...
Thanks to those crazy Canucks for riding with sore asses...
Thanks to Binh for riding three days to make it here!!
Thanks to Rucksters Customs for bringing up some of the sickest Rucks, and being such nice guys...and for tossing in some amazing raffle swag!!
Thanks to DenMobKrew- Rat42 and DenverRuck- for dropping down out of the clouds to ride at a lower (and faster) altitude...
Thanks to all the PNW riders for making it out and showing our visitors and TR a good time- NWRA!!
Special thanks to Trialsrider for hosting people at his house, and filling his garage with Rucks!
Thanks to all the vendors on this forum who sent raffle prizes!!- Uncle Ruckus, Jovesque, Standard Functions, AllThatRuckus, Mr Shorty, S2 Garage, Paranoid Fabrication, LittleStan, Rucksters Customs...well appreciated!!
Thanks to all the companies- Corazzo, Scoot About, Seattle Ducati/Genuine Scooter, Gear UP!, Action Tattoo, Archie McPhee, Corsport, I-90 Powersports- who offered raffle swag
Thanks to Scooter Barn for hosting us Ruckus hellions....Thanks Garrett for pulling it together for us, and for the surprise banner!
And THANKS to my wife for not pulling the plug on the internet for all the time I spend on TR, and all the time I spent working on CON...and then for being such a good sport that she came out and took pictures, bagged T-shits, slung rally packs every morning of the event...the list of tolerance goes on and on...

I'm assuming I'll have to edit this post as I think of more....
gomi_

Junior Mint
Junior Mint
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

The way it should be
 Post subject: Re: THANKS!!!
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:02 pm 
Thanks to Gomi for all his hard work!!!

Donkey Puncher
Donkey Puncher
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:07 pm 
Mr.Pink wrote:
Thanks to Gomi for all his hard work!!!

x2

I'm glad you guys had a blast!

viewtopic.php?f=95&t=99

Junior Mint
Junior Mint
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:57 pm 
x3 :banger:

g0mi: I thought it was just warm and mushy in the summer, but in cold rainy weather it feels slippery in a totally different way.

One of Us
One of Us
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:42 am 
Thanks for hosting us and showing such wonderful hospitality.

Thanks to Hue, Sissy and Kevin for showing us the way in to town from Marysville, and putting up with the "where do we go?" texts.....
Thanks to Hollywood for having us over for dinner.
HUGE THANKS TO TRUCKSTER for trucking our asses up to the border with his trailer!!!
Thanks to everyone that attended CON! Such an awesome time!...
It was so awesome to meet everyone and can't wait to hang out with all of our new friends soon!

Junior Mint
Junior Mint
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:14 am 
OK everyone sorry about the late post,,,,,Ive been trying to catch up since I got back,,,,,,,,
For starters THANKS,,,,Gomi, Sissy, Hollywood, Spacecoast, Dirty, Fred,and all you other LOCALS who made CON so FUCKIN DOPE!!!!!!!!
YOU GUYS AND GIRLS ARE THE CATS ASS
I just cant even tell you how much fun we had,,,and so glad to meet so many new friends,,,,,,And the offer stands for everyone,,,,
IF YOU ARE IN DENVER,,,,,WE WILL BE MAD IF YOU DONT CALL US UP!!!!!! WE WILL LOAN YOU SCOOTERS!!!!!!!!
To the Canadadadads,,,,,,,Shoot me PM w/ Addys Illl get your stickers to ya,,,Thanks for comin down,,,,sorry you had to eat Mc Ds Doc
To The Rucksters,,,,,much PROPS,,,,,Cant wait for SUPER SUNDAY,,,,maybe we can get LiteW8 to come,,,,
DA BIN......you crazy fucker,,,,Cheers for getting us home everytime on 99 .......
Trialsrider and Fam,,,,,,,Man I can wait to make you dinner,,,,and show the kiddo my scorpions,,,,,,,
Mr.Pink.......Keep burnin rubber and Learn hoe to park,,,,cant wait to see ya next time......
The Late night crew on Sat,,,,to much fun I wish we had a TIN HAT,,,,,THANKS FOR THE BEERS!!!!!!!!!
ALL YOU HATERS,,,,,,,,PISS OFF YOUR JUST A FLAKER WISHIN YOU WERE A RIDER......
Thanks to PAUL.....I wouldnt have been able to make the trip without you,,,and you really should be MR.PREZADENT!!!!!
AND THANKS TO THE CHICKEN FOR COMIN OUT AND MAKING US SOOOOOO FUCKIN COOL>>>>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE !!!!!! Anyone wanna do RECON IN LIKE TWO WEEKS??????
:dj :dj :dj :dj :dj :dj :dj :dj :dj :dj :dj :dj :dj :dj :dj :dj :dj :dj :dj :dj :dj :dj :dj :dj :dj :dj :dj :dj :dj :dj :dj :dj

Junior Mint
Junior Mint

The way it should be
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:29 pm 
DENVERUCK wrote:
Mr.Pink.......Keep burnin rubber and Learn hoe to park,,,,cant wait to see ya next time......

who you callin a hoe bitch?!?! :lol: :lol:

Habitual Offender
Habitual Offender
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:07 am 
ReCoN sounds fuckin awesome!

Thanks for making the ride up brother! We shall ride again!

DUB

MySpace
Facebook

One of Us
One of Us

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:25 am 
DirtyUncleBob wrote:

DUB

Why don't y'all come up to our lil' rally in the the North. Can't guarantee that you won't hit any icebergs but whatevs... I know you guys ain't pussy eh!

RECON!!!

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/even ... 656&ref=ts

Habitual Offender
Habitual Offender

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:36 am 
I cant see about getting an EDL until Tuesday, If I can get it in time so I dont have to be smuggled across the border, it sounds awesome!

Any other Seattle folks riding up to Canada?

MySpace
Facebook

Habitual Offender
Habitual Offender
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:43 am 
DENVERUCK wrote:
OK everyone sorry about the late post,,,,,Ive been trying to catch up since I got back,,,,,,,,
For starters THANKS,,,,Gomi, Sissy, Hollywood, Spacecoast, Dirty, Fred,and all you other LOCALS who made CON so FUCKIN DOPE!!!!!!!!
YOU GUYS AND GIRLS ARE THE CATS ASS
I just cant even tell you how much fun we had,,,and so glad to meet so many new friends,,,,,,And the offer stands for everyone,,,,
IF YOU ARE IN DENVER,,,,,WE WILL BE MAD IF YOU DONT CALL US UP!!!!!! WE WILL LOAN YOU SCOOTERS!!!!!!!!
To the Canadadadads,,,,,,,Shoot me PM w/ Addys Illl get your stickers to ya,,,Thanks for comin down,,,,sorry you had to eat Mc Ds Doc
To The Rucksters,,,,,much PROPS,,,,,Cant wait for SUPER SUNDAY,,,,maybe we can get LiteW8 to come,,,,
DA BIN......you crazy fucker,,,,Cheers for getting us home everytime on 99 .......
Trialsrider and Fam,,,,,,,Man I can wait to make you dinner,,,,and show the kiddo my scorpions,,,,,,,
The Late night crew on Sat,,,,to much fun I wish we had a TIN HAT,,,,,THANKS FOR THE BEERS!!!!!!!!!
ALL YOU HATERS,,,,,,,,PISS OFF YOUR JUST A FLAKER WISHIN YOU WERE A RIDER......
Thanks to PAUL.....I wouldnt have been able to make the trip without you,,,and you really should be MR.PREZADENT!!!!!
AND THANKS TO THE CHICKEN FOR COMIN OUT AND MAKING US SOOOOOO FUCKIN COOL>>>>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE !!!!!! Anyone wanna do RECON IN LIKE TWO WEEKS??????
:dj :dj :dj :dj :dj :dj :dj :dj :dj :dj :dj :dj :dj :dj :dj :dj :dj :dj :dj :dj :dj :dj :dj :dj :dj :dj :dj :dj :dj :dj :dj :dj

Thank YOU for comin up! You guys rocked!! We miss you jerks... for serious.

Lookin forward to riding with you again.

RSD
~Sissy

"HollyWood's Sister"
NEWest Ride -2011 Ice Blue Vespa LX150ie
NWRA - "33" Big Jerks
CoN 2009 - Seattle, WA Co-Host

Habitual Offender
Habitual Offender

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:45 am 
Doctavius wrote:
DirtyUncleBob wrote:

DUB

Why don't y'all come up to our lil' rally in the the North. Can't guarantee that you won't hit any icebergs but whatevs... I know you guys ain't pussy eh!

RECON!!!

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/even ... 656&ref=ts

I got my paperwork in for my passport yesterday, paid to expedite, hope to have in time for the Labor Day Rally. *fingers crossed*

~Sissy

"HollyWood's Sister"
NEWest Ride -2011 Ice Blue Vespa LX150ie
NWRA - "33" Big Jerks
CoN 2009 - Seattle, WA Co-Host