Our motto says it all: "We would like to ride in zoomer which is not easily defeated by anyone."

Members Rides Members Rides   TR Ride of the Month TR ROTM   * Ride Utility   Scoot TV Scoot TV   Support TR buy a shirt! TR Store * Login * Register
* FAQ 

Junior Mint
Junior Mint
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

Post subject: Re: camping on someone's lawn
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:28 pm 
RUCKSTER wrote:
trialsrider wrote:
guys, i've got a popup camper that sleeps 8, and a big shed, and a garage.you can sleep in the grass, but more than likely you'll roll over on a turd... and i live 10 minutes from the action. a few things: you smoke, not around my kid. i dont care what you smoke, makes no diff to me. you drink, dont get stupid. i might shoot you. you roll in at 3 and want in the garage, i might shoot you. the house and garage is alarmed so nono to that. we're kinda quiet, and are respectful to our shitty neighborhood, and the cops like me, so think before you respond to my offer. oh yeah, don't call me francis or i'll shoot ya. :army:

rb240 wrote:
if anyone needs a yard to put up a tent and a garage to store their ruck let me know, i can acomodate a few. and if any one needs to work on their ruck while their here i have plenty of tools. just dont mind my crib midgets.

I have 4 Rucks I need to find a place to store. We're staying at the sheraton in downtown so if it ain't to much of a hassle, I wouldn't mind storing our rides there and I may need to do work as one of the rucks coming up is still being worked on.

Let me know. Thanks.

i have all the tools you'll need.

g0mi: I thought it was just warm and mushy in the summer, but in cold rainy weather it feels slippery in a totally different way.

Junior Mint
Junior Mint
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:33 pm 
DaBinChe wrote:
So I'll take one of you up on your offer. Just let me know. I'm heading out Monday and will be in Seattle Thursday night.

hey bin, i got rat42 and denveruck and rucksters bikes so far. both my garage and shed is alarmed, so no worries. you're welcome if you want. let me know. also, whoever gets here first can have an indoor room! more than one guy, the rule is pole to pole, or hole to hole, but no pole to hole! :wink:

the wife says pole to hole ok, just keep it quiet.... :shock:

g0mi: I thought it was just warm and mushy in the summer, but in cold rainy weather it feels slippery in a totally different way.

One of Us
One of Us

Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:08 pm 
trialsrider wrote:
DaBinChe wrote:
So I'll take one of you up on your offer. Just let me know. I'm heading out Monday and will be in Seattle Thursday night.

hey bin, i got rat42 and denveruck and rucksters bikes so far. both my garage and shed is alarmed, so no worries. you're welcome if you want. let me know. also, whoever gets here first can have an indoor room! more than one guy, the rule is pole to pole, or hole to hole, but no pole to hole! :wink:

the wife says pole to hole ok, just keep it quiet.... :shock:

69 will keep the pie hole gag

PM me your info, I'll be in town Thursday night

Junior Mint
Junior Mint

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:29 am 
Dear mr francis, may I leave the sloruck at your place if possible? Thank you.

Junior Mint
Junior Mint

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:31 pm 
i might shoot you, but if you're willing to take that chance.....