Our motto says it all: "We would like to ride in zoomer which is not easily defeated by anyone."

Members Rides Members Rides   TR Ride of the Month TR ROTM   * Ride Utility   Scoot TV Scoot TV   Support TR buy a shirt! TR Store * Login * Register
* FAQ 

Dirty Sanchez
Dirty Sanchez
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

The way it should be Shop mechanic
 Post subject: CON 09 RAFFLE
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:27 pm 
At CON 09 Seattle we will be holding a raffle for prizes! We are in contact with a number of shops, vendors, lifestyle stores, and other businesses to get some awesome swag for all of you who are coming so far to see what Seattle has to offer.

TotalRuckus Vendors- sponsor CON with your products or services! We will also promote you by distributing your stickers and T-shirts, and if you send us a large cling magnet we will put it proudly on our "support vehicle"

If you are on online or brick-and-mortar vendor or business, we welcome your submissions. Get your name out, get your product distributed to attendees from outside the Seattle area, and help your bottom line in the process. All submissions will be acknowledged on the forum, on the ConferenceofNoise website, in print, and at the event. We want you to know how much we appreciate you! And this is not limited to Ruckus-specific items! T-shirts, gift cards for restaurants or pubs, stickers, scooter gear and accessories, BACON-themed items- we'd love to see a grab bag assortment of prizes, wouldn't we?

I obtained early the first of what will be an awesome collection of raffle prizes for CON.
Signed by ROLF POTTS, copies of "Vagabonding" and "Marco Polo Didn't Go There"

More to come!!
gomi_

Shot Caller
Shot Caller
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

The way it should be
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:02 am 
Interesting stuff...

Dirty Sanchez
Dirty Sanchez
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:54 am 
WOW, DandyDan is back?? OG member!!
gomi_

Shot Caller
Shot Caller
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

The way it should be
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:24 am 
Yup....can't wait to hit up CON 09. I'm planning to get a Ruck (my 3rd) in the spring.

Habitual Offender
Habitual Offender
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:39 pm 
Way to keep things going, gomi! (I'm back, too!)

"HollyWood's Sister"
NEWest Ride -2011 Ice Blue Vespa LX150ie
NWRA - "33" Big Jerks
CoN 2009 - Seattle, WA Co-Host

TR Herder of Babes
TR Herder of Babes

Location: I'm hiding in Honduras -I'm a desperate man -Send lawyers, guns & money The shit has hit the fan
 Post subject: Re: CON 09 RAFFLE
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:11 am 
I'm gonna start hittin up our online parts suppliers for goodies for the raffle. Time is getting near... :D

Junior Mint
Junior Mint

The way it should be
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:57 am 
nice!! both books look really interesting!

I think it would be cool to hit up some local businesses for shit, even stuff not necessarily scoot related, like maybe a messenger bag from Dank bags (I know, im such a hipster) or stuff like that.

TR Herder of Babes
TR Herder of Babes

Location: I'm hiding in Honduras -I'm a desperate man -Send lawyers, guns & money The shit has hit the fan
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:12 am 
ok, so I have emailed about 40 vendors so far. ..... Any suggestions for local businesses i should contact?

Dirty Sanchez
Dirty Sanchez

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:10 am 
Woody has "connections" with a couple guys up north. We wrote up a "donations" letter, if you want a copy of it Sissy and I both have versions- though it may need to be tweaked some more now that gas is back down and dates need to be finalized on the draft, etc. That way when you go into someplace you can look "official". Benjimen from Sqream (who works on scooter Insanity most years) said that it looks best if you can go in with two people or more, and try to have a definite idea of what you want to request from people. Like if it is a motorcycle supply store, you could ask for specific supplies, at an accessories store you could ask for gloves, helmets, JACKETS, etc. And you might want to get some of the TR "business cards" printed out with your name on them, as an "official representative".
I'm hoping we can get a big box of assorted goodies from J&Ds (bacon salt) to give out, and maybe we should contact Jones sodas (we might even pony up some cash to get custom "TotalRuckus" bottles made up with custom pics!!) I'm also wondering if we shouldn't contact a couple of bars or restaurants and see if they will donate some gift cards or a bar tab, in return for us bringing them a big crowd of paying customers
gomi_

TR Herder of Babes
TR Herder of Babes

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:22 pm 
Will you send me the letter so i can have some on hand while i am out and about. We should def have one when we go to the Grand opening of the Scooter Barn. You can send it to seattlecon2009@gmail.com

Dirty Sanchez
Dirty Sanchez

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:38 am 
Letter sent. Woody knows the guys who set up the Scooter Barn, so we already have an "in" there and a couple other places I think? I'd say that anyplace you think would be willing to offer something (or anyplace you would want something from) is worth hitting up. And make sure they get pointed to TotalRuckus and also the ConferenceOfNoise.com website- which hopefully we will be able to update with the names of business or other donors.
gomi_

Junior Mint
Junior Mint

The way it should be
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 6:56 pm 
I was just thinking that maybe Seattle Moped would be good people to contact for raffle gear.

Donkey Puncher
Donkey Puncher

The way it should be
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 8:49 pm 
so how do we donate?

Dirty Sanchez
Dirty Sanchez
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

The way it should be
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 8:56 pm 
I'll throw in a few Ruckus Socket Head Stainless Bolt Kits---Just LMK when & how

Dirty Sanchez
Dirty Sanchez

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 9:43 pm 
S2 wrote:
I'll throw in a few Ruckus Socket Head Stainless Bolt Kits---Just LMK when & how

Thanks a ton- PM sent!! :D
gomi_