Our motto says it all: "We would like to ride in zoomer which is not easily defeated by anyone."

Members Rides Members Rides   TR Ride of the Month TR ROTM   * Ride Utility   Scoot TV Scoot TV   Support TR buy a shirt! TR Store * Login * Register
* FAQ 
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 218 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Junior Mint
Junior Mint
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

The way it should be
 Post subject: Re: Seattle locals volunteer and planning
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:34 am 
i live in interbay near dravus so ill scout out a good route up the hill tomorrow.

TR Ride of the Month!
TR Ride of the Month!
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

2011 TR Donor
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:29 pm 
spacecoast wrote:
Hey Rucksters, stick around monday if you want...I'll keep riding!

We are heading home Saturday night right after the ride. Need to get back to start moving into new facility.

Photo of the Week
Photo of the Week
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:51 pm 
RUCKSTER wrote:
spacecoast wrote:

We are heading home Saturday night right after the ride. Need to get back to start moving into new facility.

if you guys are here friday night lets do some late night riding

My Ruck

Habitual Offender
Habitual Offender

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:48 pm 
I really wanted to make those booklets, but don't really have the resources to get this done before Thursday... my time is so much more limited on the computer than it was when we first started this thing... my work has really filled up all my lag time (which is good), so my hands are pretty much tied.

If anyone else can make up some booklets that would be awesome! I think we should have the CoN schedule, contact info for locals or leave space for folks to write that info in... idk... like I said, I really wanted to be able to make these... just haven't been able to use the computer long enough...

sorry gang.

Unless I hear otherwise, I'll plan on getting down to the Museum of Flight around 4:30ish on Thursday. As I've said before, please call or text me with anything time-sensitive... there's no guarantee of when I'll next have access to a computer/Internet for personal stuff.

Thanks!

g0mi_0taku wrote:
I've taken a couple rides, and am pretty comfortable with quite a bit of the route- I followed your route from the Arboretum up Interlaken, and then from Volunteer down 10th to the U district, around to Gasworks and Fremont, then up to Archie McPhee. There's always room for some fudging if people feel like it (especially if people feel they aren't seeing enough of downtown, we can dip in and out when we get close), and there will plenty of occasions to stop wherever we want for gas, snacks, lunch, whatever. The other night we drove up Interlaken twice in the dark, so I think on Friday once it gets dark we can do Broadway, the U district (it was pretty hoppin' for a Tuesday night after dark!) and Interlaken for some nice night riding...
I was trying to figure some stuff out with those little booklets- which I would still like to try to use- but found that you can't put GRAPHICS into them (sucks) so we can't do a real "cover" for them. Plus I don't know anything about creating PDFs, but there is a PDF to PocketMod creator on the site, so you just make an 8-page PDF with the info you need, and convert it across. again, no graphics. Maybe we'll just have to make up some copies of the maps in case people want them.

"HollyWood's Sister"
NEWest Ride -2011 Ice Blue Vespa LX150ie
NWRA - "33" Big Jerks
CoN 2009 - Seattle, WA Co-Host

Dirty Sanchez
Dirty Sanchez

The way it should be
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:37 pm 
Forecast is saying no rain for the next 9 days, just a little chillier than the 100 degree temps we had last week.
Highs will be about 70 for CON. Night riding will be in the 50's.

I'm wearin long johns under the jeans and probably some warmer socks in the shoes. Maybe even a neck sleeve for night riding.
I haven't worn my riding coat in almost 2 months.

I'm psyched is isn't gonna rain!!

I'm meeting the Vancouver dudes Thursday on their way down in Marysville, then rolling down with them.... probably between 1-3. Any and all peeps are welcome to join up. :canuck: :canuck:
See you dudes this week.

HueJass Build

Junior Mint
Junior Mint
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

The way it should be
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:16 am 
im just pissed that Seattle is living up to its rainy reputation. :pissed:

scooTVdude
scooTVdude

The way it should be
2011 TR Donor
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:51 am 
Mr.Pink wrote:
im just pissed that Seattle is living up to its rainy reputation. :pissed:

Man I don't want to rain on me...my friend just came back from a camping trip in Oregon Crater Lake....she said she got rain, thunder storms & no cell service! That's what exactly I don't want to run into.

-Honest

PS Started a thread on my adventure.....

viewtopic.php?f=41&t=37212

My Ruckus is always Faster when I ride by myself
viewtopic.php?f=64&t=67517

Shot Caller
Shot Caller

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:53 am 
just don't end up like that guy from "Into the Wild," mike.

TR Ride of the Month!
TR Ride of the Month!

2011 TR Donor
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:05 am 
henryjames wrote:
RUCKSTER wrote:
spacecoast wrote:

if you guys are here friday night lets do some late night riding

I am so down to ride when ever. We ain't driving 2 days just to see all ya'll pretty faces.
:mrgreen:

Dirty Sanchez
Dirty Sanchez

The way it should be
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:46 am 
It's not supposed to rain for CON.... 75 as a high, 55 as a low..... Morning clouds, then burning off ..... The forecast changes daily.... so you'll have to wait til Wednesday for an accurate forecast. It's only rained about 2 days in the last 2.5 months....so actually this year one of the driest on record.

Good to GO!!!

HueJass Build

Dirty Sanchez
Dirty Sanchez

The way it should be
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:33 am 
FYI....

DirtyUncleBob wrote:
So Q13 is running a "story" on CON. I put story in quotes, because it may or may not run, it kind of a filler thing. Run or not on the channel it should play on the web fo'sho.

Here's the deal. Tomorrow morning at about 9:30, right after we finish our morning news show, Mark Wright, morning news anchor, and I will be getting some ruckus footage and developing a CON story to play thursday morning (maybe).

If anyone is free to come down to westlake blvd, to ride rucks for the camera, I'd appreciate the hell out of it. The cooler the video looks, the more likely it will be to run on the news show.

1813 Westlake Avenue North, Seattle, WA 98109.

HueJass Build

Habitual Offender
Habitual Offender

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:42 pm 
14HueJass wrote:
FYI....

DirtyUncleBob wrote:
So Q13 is running a "story" on CON. I put story in quotes, because it may or may not run, it kind of a filler thing. Run or not on the channel it should play on the web fo'sho.

Here's the deal. Tomorrow morning at about 9:30, right after we finish our morning news show, Mark Wright, morning news anchor, and I will be getting some ruckus footage and developing a CON story to play thursday morning (maybe).

If anyone is free to come down to westlake blvd, to ride rucks for the camera, I'd appreciate the hell out of it. The cooler the video looks, the more likely it will be to run on the news show.

I wish I could join up on this, but I don't think I'll be able to break from work... POOP!

"HollyWood's Sister"
NWRA - "33" Big Jerks

Habitual Offender
Habitual Offender

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:43 pm 
14HueJass wrote:
Forecast is saying no rain for the next 9 days, just a little chillier than the 100 degree temps we had last week.
Highs will be about 70 for CON. Night riding will be in the 50's.

I'm wearin long johns under the jeans and probably some warmer socks in the shoes. Maybe even a neck sleeve for night riding.
I haven't worn my riding coat in almost 2 months.

I'm psyched is isn't gonna rain!!

I'm meeting the Vancouver dudes Thursday on their way down in Marysville, then rolling down with them.... probably between 1-3. Any and all peeps are welcome to join up. :canuck: :canuck:
See you dudes this week.

Agent K and I want to join up with you on your way down to the museum... where do you wanna meet? Scooter Barn?? My place??? Text me with the time and place when you know just in case I can't log in to TR before then... KEWL?

"HollyWood's Sister"
NWRA - "33" Big Jerks

Habitual Offender
Habitual Offender

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:12 pm 
Sissy wrote:
14HueJass wrote:
FYI....

DirtyUncleBob wrote:

I wish I could join up on this, but I don't think I'll be able to break from work... POOP!

LOOKS LIKE I CAN GO TO THIS AFTER ALL! Leaving Ballard at 9:15 AM to be there by around 9:30 AM. Hope more folks can make it!!

"HollyWood's Sister"
NWRA - "33" Big Jerks

Dirty Sanchez
Dirty Sanchez

The way it should be Shop mechanic
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:57 pm 
T-shirts are DONE!! My wife stopped by the printshop (Porkchop, in the Central District) and dropped off an extra shirt to have printed, and they gave her a "sample" shirt to show me. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Pictures later....
guess I'll be spending some time sorting sizes and putting together rally packs...limited to ~100 shirts, have to save one for JasonMartin206 for his help (and patch design) and a couple for Spacecoast...
Which, BTW, thanks to SPACECOAST for the CON shirt design...I'll have some markers handy in case anybody wants theirs autographed....
gomi_

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 218 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next