Our motto says it all: "We would like to ride in zoomer which is not easily defeated by anyone."

Members Rides Members Rides   TR Ride of the Month TR ROTM   * Ride Utility   Scoot TV Scoot TV   Support TR buy a shirt! TR Store * Login * Register
* FAQ 
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1973 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 128, 129, 130, 131, 132  Next

Shot Caller
Shot Caller
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

Post subject: Re: Tae K's Adventure
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:24 am 
Man, I hope he made it somewhere safe, anybody out there got any info on the guy? I remember he left his parents with out telling them he was going.....
Anybody he visited? Any connections in Korea at all who knew him on here (I remember he visited some Korean people while he was here) that could be contacted. Frankly, this is worrisome. 7 months no word at all. Anybody out there?

One of Us
One of Us
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:14 pm 
I think something is wrong... He would have posted an update by now or at least would have posted up to indicate that he made it back to Korea. His last post on June 2, 2010 ended with a note that he would be posting up the following week and he never did. It's been 9 months since his last update.

Quote:
Now I have one last Chapter.
I will post up next week.
and.....
I'll tell you in next chapter.

As always

Super Thanks.

Have a nice Today ^^

Does anyone have any way to contact his parents? I hosted Tae for about 2 weeks while he was here in Phoenix, AZ, but I didn't get any phone numbers from him while he was here other than the phone he was using in the states. I still have that number in my phone.

Shot Caller
Shot Caller
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:08 am 
desertpir8 wrote:
I think something is wrong... He would have posted an update by now or at least would have posted up to indicate that he made it back to Korea. His last post on June 2, 2010 ended with a note that he would be posting up the following week and he never did. It's been 9 months since his last update.

Does anyone have any way to contact his parents? I hosted Tae for about 2 weeks while he was here in Phoenix, AZ, but I didn't get any phone numbers from him while he was here other than the phone he was using in the states. I still have that number in my phone.

Do you have anyway to contact anyone else who he met in his travels? If you do can you PM them and ask what they have if anything on him? Please post if you do. I would like to do some sort of internet web search for the guy if we can.

Does anyone know Korean? Is Wan contactable in Aussie land? Maybe he has had some kind of contact? Actually PMing Wan now, if anyone has his real email please do the same.

What I PMed Wan on here
Message subject: Wan I wonder if you know Tae or anyway to contact MISSING!!
Sent: Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:23 pm
To: drinkbeer9
Hey Wan this is kind of urgent, Tae hasn't posted about his adventure in 9 months! All very weird and a few of us are worried for him. Do you know him, have any contact? Know where he from? Any info you have would be great. I think the best thing would be to post in the Tae adventure thread if you have any ideas.

Hope Aussieland is treating you good! I am in Thailand so anything I can do is pretty limited. But if you remember I followed your travels in the US the whole time (in fact you were part of the reason I joined TR) I haven't really read Tae's adventure much though (just too many Epic threads). But the last couple of days I was checking it out and I snuck to the end and found he hasn't updated in 9 months!! He was in south america last update.

One of Us
One of Us
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:49 am 
hmmhim s wan is down under in australlia now ad i have not herd from him since he got there, hope he checks in, i have pm'ed him as well, i think tae is home now

Ruck great in the city even better at the cottage., We have a super 9 now too, and my wife and I ounce off the highways(trailering) we cannot wait to back road scooter! our constant companions! "Fun" Hell Yeah!!!!

Shot Caller
Shot Caller

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:57 pm 
donny wrote:
hmmhim s wan is down under in australlia now ad i have not herd from him since he got there, hope he checks in, i have pm'ed him as well, i think tae is home now

Actually Wan has a blog, it is listed in his thread about his newest travels (and yeah he is in Australia).
Have you heard from Tae or anyone else that he went home, in this thread he just stops posting in June. It would be great if he is at home but I am just checking/wondering.

One of Us
One of Us
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:25 pm 
oh cool , could you please direct me 2 were i can find his blog, thanks

Ruck great in the city even better at the cottage., We have a super 9 now too, and my wife and I ounce off the highways(trailering) we cannot wait to back road scooter! our constant companions! "Fun" Hell Yeah!!!!

TR Ride of the Month!
TR Ride of the Month!
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

2011 TR Donor
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:02 pm 
donny wrote:

Book mark it. :wink:
http://tattoontravel.blogspot.com/

Silence is golden, but duct tape is silver.

Shot Caller
Shot Caller

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:47 am 
xtra medium wrote:
donny wrote:

Book mark it. :wink:
http://tattoontravel.blogspot.com/

I sent Wan an email to his blog email addy.
Donny did you any info on why you think Tae amde it home?

One of Us
One of Us

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:13 am 
well with tae during his travel thru us i think he mentioned he had only so long b4 folks cut him off 2 go 2 school and get serious. not sure were he will go 2 school but i think it was back home?

anyways mention it wan, he may know people who can find him, he mentioned 2 me in past about talking 2 tae b4 he came over. and tell him to pm" uncle donny" thanks

Shot Caller
Shot Caller

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:07 am 
I sent before your reply but I hope that is (think it sounds like) good news. I sort of can't believe I am worried about the kid, never met him didn't read much of his adventure. Oh well I guess I am just that way. And being far from home must have a bit to do with it.

Shot Caller
Shot Caller

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:50 pm 
It's worry's me because I know how much English and Spanish he speaks and he speaks way more English than he does Spanish. :cry: YO TAE HOLLER AT YOUR BOY!!!! :banger: We all want to know your O.K. :usa:

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not viewtopic.php?f=92&t=40592

One of Us
One of Us

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:25 pm 
i need an up date from both of them boz
i still plan 2 go 2 Korea 2 go on tour with wan one day like we did here and meet his family

my boy
the only person who will put ink on me.
funny memory of meeting wan in Buffalo, after emails and phone calls we saw each other 4 first time(GETTING DARK) and we did the classic hands up signal too, then all was good. they were t/r finest times as a family taking wan( hey i got a ruck and want 2 ride America") and guiding him with good-will and care too end with raffle and return conference is stuff off movies :canuck:

waiting 4 wan down under

Shot Caller
Shot Caller

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:29 am 
Donny I am from Bflo. I remember when Wan was there even though I was reading it from here. That is a cool story, it made me homesick at the time. Anyway I just heard back from Wan this is what he had to say.

"hey man. how you been? I didn't know that you guys still worried about Tae. After South America, he came back to Korea. that was last year. He came back to school(I think now he finish shcool). last time when I talked to him he said he started working. I didn't know that he didn't post.
I'll try to contact him. stop worry. drink beer. cheers"

So good for Tae! he made it back okay, 8)
BTW I lived in Seoul for a year and a half and it is defiantly worth a visit. Would of been cool to tour by scooter, I did take some car trips, very cool.

One of Us
One of Us

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:35 pm 
thanxs that is good news he is ok, i figured he back

how is wan doing down under?

Shot Caller
Shot Caller

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:45 pm 
ok :?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not viewtopic.php?f=92&t=40592

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1973 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 128, 129, 130, 131, 132  Next