Our motto says it all: "We would like to ride in zoomer which is not easily defeated by anyone."

Members Rides Members Rides   TR Ride of the Month TR ROTM   * Ride Utility   Scoot TV Scoot TV   Support TR buy a shirt! TR Store * Login * Register
* FAQ 

n00bie

Years on TRYears on TR

The way it should be Garage mechanic
 Post subject: Only 3 weeks old... :/
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:40 pm 
Yesterday was a fun day... Hit a nail the night before... plugged my tire, was holding air, and went for a ride...
Happier then a pedophile working in a Daycare, I rode everywhere as She was up and running again. I went around taking pics of my bike and the road signs(for the challenge), and stopped by my buddies after. Was a great time, was on my way to meet another buddy at a Local Park, to have a beer and smoke some ciggs'. Even met some girl there.haha. It was a Great Time... so as we are leaving to get another pack and more beer... everything was normal... up until I took the corner into the gas station... I was leaning in, and There was Wayyy Too Much Sand still on the ground from the snowfall we had this year.
I started to slide into the Curb... tried my best to right side up the bike... but it was too late.. :( Was right along it, about to touch the curb. I leaned towards it, as there was a grass median in between. Throwing myself off the bike, pushing it away from me, I hit the ground rolling. The bike stopped Much before I did, lol. Scraping my a lil', Thankfully I was wearing Jeans and my helmet. I rolled and got right back up, Bruised and Embarrassed. My buddy sticks his head out the car asking if I'm alright, as he was following me... Fine I was, just my Ego was hurt, and my poor Ruck.
The side of the bike got some scratches, the Stand really bad, some on the Headlight Shroud, a lil' on the turn signals, the mirror, as well as the brake lever... and to top it off... now my Low Beams do not work... only my High Beams...
Fuckin' A... it WAS a New, 2014 560miles only... ugh. My Luck.
So truth to be told, I proceeded to get drunk after that... and somehow, left my new pack of smokes at the Gas Station. Bruised and Embarrassed.Fuck.

Ride Game Participant
Ride Game Participant
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

The way it should be Living room mechanic
2011 TR Donor
 Post subject: Re: Only 3 weeks old... :/
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:19 pm 
Bummer man, I woulda gotten drunk too :lol: got any pics of the damage? Good thing you're ok though... :highfive:

fuck.

n00bie

Years on TRYears on TR

The way it should be Garage mechanic
 Post subject: Re: Only 3 weeks old... :/
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:48 pm 
Still trying to figure out how to upload pics.lol

Ride Game Participant
Ride Game Participant
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

Location: the land of cotton... old times here are not forgotten
Living room mechanic