Our motto says it all: "We would like to ride in zoomer which is not easily defeated by anyone."

Members Rides Members Rides   TR Ride of the Month TR ROTM   * Ride Utility   Scoot TV Scoot TV   Support TR buy a shirt! TR Store * Login * Register
* FAQ 

Chicken & Waffles
Chicken & Waffles
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

Post subject: Re: Who's riding from where.....
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:19 am 
Wiz, it would be great to see you come down next year. Hope you can make it

CarolinaCoN 2017, June 7-11 Roanoke Rapids, NC #10
2012 Majesty

CarolinaCoN 2008-2016
WAN's farewell '08
2006 BR 38,500 miles 9/07-11/13 (R.I.P.)

Shot Caller
Shot Caller
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:15 pm 
Thanks Chris! I'd love to but there's no way my butt and/or back could take the ride. I don't know how you guys do it. I'd have to trailer the BR down there.

Chicken & Waffles
Chicken & Waffles
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:52 pm 
BIGWIZ wrote:
Thanks Chris! I'd love to but there's no way my butt and/or back could take the ride. I don't know how you guys do it. I'd have to trailer the BR down there.

Then trailer it down.You can follow Vince down here and load ALL the beer and Jack in the truck :beers:

CarolinaCoN 2017, June 7-11 Roanoke Rapids, NC #10
2012 Majesty

CarolinaCoN 2008-2016
WAN's farewell '08
2006 BR 38,500 miles 9/07-11/13 (R.I.P.)

Junior Mint
Junior Mint

Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:00 pm 
Sawman wrote:
LMAO....i realize this is a few days late,.....but,...been recouporating and TCB....but,....as you see,....I did in fact make it home safe & sound... :lol:

I want to say "Damn it was great seeing everybody, and what an AWESOME weekend!"

Wiz,...I know you're reading this man,....thanks again SO much for putting me up Sunday night!
Before i left the motel Sunday morning...I told Chris and Ed "i dont see myself lasting past Harrisburg".......Ed's comment was "don't try to push your limits"....When i got the text and call from Wiz , telling me to stay with him,....he and his wife Sharron already had a bed made-up for me, dinner ready,....and a nice-new-bottle-of-jack , all waiting for me!....how on earth can a man say "NO" to all that!!??.....lol

Chris, ED, Dan, it was awesome meeting-up a day early in Rocky Mount, then riding in to OBX all together!

Josh, Joshes wife, Phil, Charles, Ryan, Jim, Willie, and everyone else....What a great ride Friday and Saturday was!!.....that whole crew of Rucks just fauwking amazed me!

I will post a few pics asap.

Till next year guys,....Roanoke Rapids,....hell-yeah!

:canuck:

Hey buddy, it was an honor and a hangover to meet you too! If you're still up for that trip to Quebec city, let me know.

“Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes.” — William Gibson

Junior Mint
Junior Mint

Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:02 pm 
BrotherRoscoe wrote:
BIGWIZ wrote:

Then trailer it down.You can follow Vince down here and load ALL the beer and Jack in the truck :beers:

lol

“Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes.” — William Gibson