Our motto says it all: "We would like to ride in zoomer which is not easily defeated by anyone."

Members Rides Members Rides   TR Ride of the Month TR ROTM   * Ride Utility   Scoot TV Scoot TV   Support TR buy a shirt! TR Store * Login * Register
* FAQ 
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1226 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 82  Next

Shot Caller
Shot Caller
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

The way it should be
 Post subject: LOUISIANA RIDERS (From Baton Rouge to New Orleans etc....)
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:53 pm 
Ruckus owners in Louisiana chime in here. Rides, Get togethers, Bullshit sessions, etc, etc.....

http://www.jcracingonline.com

My Ride

One of Us
One of Us

Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:24 pm 
DALLAS welcome you guys to DOWN N DIRTY 2009.....if interested complete details soon.....

Shot Caller
Shot Caller
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

The way it should be
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:06 pm 
scooterpooter wrote:
DALLAS welcome you guys to DOWN N DIRTY 2009.....if interested complete details soon.....

Good deal. Maybe we could get a few from this area to go.

My Ride

One of Us
One of Us

Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:25 pm 
jc250r31 wrote:
scooterpooter wrote:

Good deal. Maybe we could get a few from this area to go.

that would work......would love you guys to roll on over...

Shot Caller
Shot Caller

Post subject: Re: LOUISIANA RIDERS (From Baton Rouge to New Orleans etc....)
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:38 am 
yo im from the new orleans area.... am i the only one??
hit me up if anyone is fairly close..

N.O.L.A. Ruckus Society

Zelchco's build thread

Shot Caller
Shot Caller

The way it should be
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:40 pm 
There has to be more than just us 2 zelchco.

I know of a few guys from the northshore as well. I was hoping they would find this post and chime in as well

My Ride

Shot Caller
Shot Caller

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:58 pm 
yeah JC i live on the northshore. i ride with wurms & Suga Sean around here.. im suprised NOLA dosent have more Rucksters..

im going to the BIG EASY WEEKENDER and i hope to find some there..

N.O.L.A. Ruckus Society

Zelchco's build thread

Shot Caller
Shot Caller

The way it should be
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:11 pm 
Ok gotcha, Yeah Sugasean came by to pick up his Dr.-D exhaust and we chatted for a while. I havent met Wurms yet.

Are either one of them going to that ride as well? If we could get a few people I would probably go as well. Providing my Ruck is back together by then.

My Ride

Shot Caller
Shot Caller

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:49 pm 
yeah wurms is going, I havent got to tell suga sean yet. it would be the sh*t if we could get a crew of rucks to rep. at the rally

N.O.L.A. Ruckus Society

Zelchco's build thread

Junior Mint
Junior Mint
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:43 pm 
Watup fellas, Aussie here reppin for LSU boys!... or boy? idk, ain't really seen any other rucks around campus, except this other 04 I believe. Anyways, zelcho's just gotten in touch with me yesterday, so lookin forward to meetin with you guys.

@ jc250r31: you run a scooter shop or something in LA? if so, where abouts and what parts you sell? Thought I saw on some of your posts that you sell items.

Habitual Offender
Habitual Offender

The way it should be
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:08 pm 
What up fellas.. Just found ya spot on the la side. yeah my boy ryan and wurms rucks are bad ass. I am just trying to hook up to speed. lets all get together for the scooter ride ryan was talking about.

Build thread viewtopic.php?f=95&t=44420

Shot Caller
Shot Caller

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:17 pm 
looks like we might have 5 of us so far. its 3 days so im thinking of gettin a room.

N.O.L.A. Ruckus Society

Zelchco's build thread

Shot Caller
Shot Caller

The way it should be
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:50 pm 
Aussie3318 wrote:
Watup fellas, Aussie here reppin for LSU boys!... or boy? idk, ain't really seen any other rucks around campus, except this other 04 I believe. Anyways, zelcho's just gotten in touch with me yesterday, so lookin forward to meetin with you guys.

@ jc250r31: you run a scooter shop or something in LA? if so, where abouts and what parts you sell? Thought I saw on some of your posts that you sell items.

Yeah I sell some stuff Aussie, Big Bore engines, Lightened Flywheels, Carb Kits mainly. Sometimes I may have some other stuff for sale as well.

I actually have a Disk Brake kit complete and ready to go for sale if any of ya'll are interested. I will cut the price if you pick it up.

My Ride

n00bie

Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:24 pm 
Fort Polk LA

I dont have my scoot yet. I am totally aghast at the amount of paperwork involved in being allowed to possess, own, or even purchase a "motorcycle" as defined by department of defense.

I was informed with firm reguard by my supervisor, you need to take a 2week safety course before you can even bring "that thing" on post.

The safety course is held on post. It requires we ride the bike we are using.
I am not allowed to purchase the bike without having the safety course completed.
I can not take the safety course unless I have the bike I will be riding on.

And I am not allowed to store the bike at my quarters in Family housing unless I have that safety sticker on the bike.

I DO HOPE... civilian life is less silly.

1apr2015 - finally purchased my long awaited Ruckus. Stock. I retired from the Army so no more hinderance from others.
I took delivery and first thing noted, it would not stay started. After recharging the battery, and purging the fuel - same results.
Then I remembered - 1 year warr. for new purchases. Sweet !!!!
Took it back to the dealer with (0) miles on it. He said he would look into it. 2 weeks later he calls to say its ready.
WOOT!!! So off I trot to get my bike.
Arrive and sent to the shop. The roll it out, and wisely I suggest they start it up see if it stays lit. It does (evil grin)... you wont fool ME twice I think.
They say the carb was clogged... hum.. how so I say? They say the gas I used gumped it up. Um... I say... I just bought it. So I wisely suggest maybe...
maybe... it was the gas sittin on it in the showroom?
Oh no they say, they all have empty tanks in the showroom- cause carbs will gunk up!...they assured me it was running when I bought it.
I then said, "if the tank was empty on the showroom - how did you verify it ran before you loaded it after the sale?"

Blank looks. It was running fine they say. Again I ask how they would know if the tank was empty. They said they put some in the gas tank. I suggested their gas may be old...
Oh and you can pay your $138 at the front desk for the repair. Um.. what! The carb was gunked when you sold it to me.
They say - "That is not covered" ...

So long story short - I will not be buying the 750 Shadow phantom this fall from Honda Power Sports in South Hutchinson, KS.
I will be buying it from Salina instead saving myself 60 miles of drive time.

Kudos tho... I love my Ruckus. 150 miles so far. Numb butt and battery drain only complaints. I kick start it.. no biggie. Maybe soon I will track down the battery drain. No issue tho.

Did I mention I love my Ruckus !!!!

kn

After 22 years, I would think I would be used to the way things are done.
Or maybe my mother has it right in the first place, "I am constantly amazed when I hear the Army actually does anything."
I used to grumble when she said that. Now, I myself am a bit suprised.

kn

Last edited by tatnem on Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Shot Caller
Shot Caller

The way it should be
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:49 pm 
OK, where all yall at? Everyone still riding? We need to plan a ride soon.

My Ride

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1226 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 82  Next