Our motto says it all: "We would like to ride in zoomer which is not easily defeated by anyone."

Members Rides Members Rides   TR Ride of the Month TR ROTM   * Ride Utility   Scoot TV Scoot TV   Support TR buy a shirt! TR Store * Login * Register
* FAQ 

Habitual Offender
Habitual Offender

Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

Post subject: Arizona! Glendale area!!! We want a cruise tomorrow!
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:50 am 
First of hello TR my name is Zack and i am new to the forum, this site is way too good to not be a member. Well i reside in Glendale Arizona! We only have about 3 ruckus guys in our area that cruise and we are looking to expand, we know the Tucson guys but thats a 2 hour drive, anyone willing to go on a cruise around Glendale tomorrow? We are meeting at 51st and 101 4son/chevron around 5ish! Let me know! ----Zack

BLVCKworks Products//CNC
viewtopic.php?f=90&t=91856

Junior Mint
Junior Mint

Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

The way it should be
 Post subject: Re: Arizona! Glendale area!!! We want a cruise tomorrow!
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:27 pm 
azlowruck wrote:
First of hello TR my name is Zack and i am new to the forum, this site is way too good to not be a member. Well i reside in Glendale Arizona! We only have about 3 ruckus guys in our area that cruise and we are looking to expand, we know the Tucson guys but thats a 2 hour drive, anyone willing to go on a cruise around Glendale tomorrow? We are meeting at 51st and 101 4son/chevron around 5ish! Let me know! ----Zack

Hey whats up Zack. I live off Dysart and Thomas and down to meet up for a ride. I currently have a 2nd job that doesn't allow me to ride as often as I would like but willing to meet up with you guys when I can. Good to hear we have westside riders on here because I was feeling quite lonely.

Habitual Offender
Habitual Offender

Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:59 am 
tapesyndrome wrote:
azlowruck wrote:

Hey whats up Zack. I live off Dysart and Thomas and down to meet up for a ride. I currently have a 2nd job that doesn't allow me to ride as often as I would like but willing to meet up with you guys when I can. Good to hear we have westside riders on here because I was feeling quite lonely.

Sweet man! Yea i know only 3 guys in the north glendale area myself at 67th avenue and bell rd! Pm me and ill get your number we can set something up! RUCK ON!!!

BLVCKworks Products//CNC
viewtopic.php?f=90&t=91856

n00bie

Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:46 am 
Aloha Brah.

Im currently out in the Tempe area but down to rise when i hey everything running again. I know this pay is old but i don't know any ruck riders out here. Im from Hawaii but moved here and practically don't know much people out here with ruckus'.