Our motto says it all: "We would like to ride in zoomer which is not easily defeated by anyone."

Members Rides Members Rides   TR Ride of the Month TR ROTM   * Ride Utility   Scoot TV Scoot TV   Support TR buy a shirt! TR Store * Login * Register
* FAQ 

Junior Mint
Junior Mint
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

Post subject: Ventura County riders!
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:16 am 
Who are you? We seem to be lacking, but I know there are some out there. Should be enough of us to organize a ride at some point I'd imagine.

I'm in Thousand Oaks.

Junior Mint
Junior Mint
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

Post subject: Re: Ventura County riders!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:18 am 
Come on now! I know you're out there!

One of Us
One of Us

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:49 am 
:Ninja

My ruck http://totalruckus.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=95&t=49803

Junior Mint
Junior Mint

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:28 am 
Let's try this again....

Helloooooooo...... is anybody in there......?

One of Us
One of Us

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:46 am 

My ruck http://totalruckus.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=95&t=49803

Junior Mint
Junior Mint

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:42 am 
PHOLIFE wrote:

deja vu

One of Us
One of Us

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:36 am 
dorkus wrote:
Let's try this again....

Helloooooooo...... is anybody in there......?

I think your flying solo cholo.

Junior Mint
Junior Mint

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:21 pm 
haha PHOLIFE.

And yeah Mole, it would seem that way. I saw some members ride threads over the summer that were from people in VC, but they must have given up on their Rucks.

Thought I'd try and organize something, but looks like I'm going to have to rep the whole county by myself! :army: :wasted:

Needs Training Wheels
Needs Training Wheels

Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:59 pm 
Im from VC. I live in Ventura. Dont know about any drives though cuz my ruck is a street only machine haha.

Im down for whatever. I am huge into older BMWs if anyone wants to know. lol

Taylor

Junior Mint
Junior Mint

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:26 pm 
We've got a hit!

You're in Ventura, huh? Have you ever ridden the ruck out of town or down PCH or anything? Come spring or summer one of my goals is to go from here in T.O. out to the coast in ventura area, then cruise up or down PCH.

To head north I would imagine Tae K rucking up PCH, so he may be passing through your area and Ventura would be a perfect place to take him to some bars or something. Hmmmm...

n00bie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:24 pm 
Hey dorkus.

My name is Bernie. I'm in Moorpark and work in Newbury. I am actually looking for a Ruckus as we speak. Hopefully I find a nice used one in the next few weeks.
I am selling a few set of wheels, as soon as I get a set sold. I'll have enough funds to pick one up. ;)

Are there any local shops who sell aftermarket parts for Rucks? I wanna pick someones brain before picking one up.

Needs Training Wheels
Needs Training Wheels

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:17 pm 
dorkus wrote:
We've got a hit!

You're in Ventura, huh? Have you ever ridden the ruck out of town or down PCH or anything? Come spring or summer one of my goals is to go from here in T.O. out to the coast in ventura area, then cruise up or down PCH.

To head north I would imagine Tae K rucking up PCH, so he may be passing through your area and Ventura would be a perfect place to take him to some bars or something. Hmmmm...

yeah man Im in ventura and to be completely honest, I ride the PCH everyday because my work is right off the PCH. Since I gotta take the back roads due to the load speed of the ruck, I take this road near me down through saticoy then I take a road called Santa Clara which turns into Rice Ave a.k.a. Pacific Coast Highway.

Im down for a drive whenever man.

Oh and to the poster right above me, I work for a company that does the landscaping in Moorpark. You are fairly close to me, besides that shitty drive down the 118 through Somis, its actually really quick.

Taylor

Shot Caller
Shot Caller
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:28 pm 
:popcorn:

Junior Mint
Junior Mint

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:59 am 
dub-Nation wrote:
Hey dorkus.

My name is Bernie. I'm in Moorpark and work in Newbury. I am actually looking for a Ruckus as we speak. Hopefully I find a nice used one in the next few weeks.
I am selling a few set of wheels, as soon as I get a set sold. I'll have enough funds to pick one up. ;)

Are there any local shops who sell aftermarket parts for Rucks? I wanna pick someones brain before picking one up.

Hey! I actually live in Newbury Park (work at Amgen) but say Thousand Oaks because, well, pretty much the same thing right? And people have actually heard of TO.

For shops, depends on what you're looking for in terms of aftermarket. Things like Ruckus-specific frame parts like a seat frame, footrest, tank cover etc you won't find in any local shops. Stuff like handle bars, belts, rollers, air filters, tires (more universal parts) can be found or special ordered locally. High Octane Powersports in TO is a great place, and the owner was really curious about the Ruckus last I was in there... doesn't stock a lot of scooter parts but he is more than willing to order anything he can.

And the Honda Powersports dealer in TO went under last spring/summer :( so the nearest one of those is in Simi now.

All the LA-area Ruckus suppliers (like Rucksters, Standard Functions, BOWLS) are close enough to where when I order something it usually shows up the next day... if I put in the order in the morning so they can ship it same-day. So that's pretty ideal.

Best of luck with the Ruckus search! I hope you join our ranks shortly!

Needs Training Wheels
Needs Training Wheels

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:40 pm 
I live in Santa paula, am always in camarillo, but i have the ruckus for school in Seattle :P