Our motto says it all: "We would like to ride in zoomer which is not easily defeated by anyone."

Members Rides Members Rides   TR Ride of the Month TR ROTM   * Ride Utility   Scoot TV Scoot TV   Support TR buy a shirt! TR Store * Login * Register
* FAQ 
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9947 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 660, 661, 662, 663, 664

One of Us
One of Us
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

2011 TR Donor
 Post subject: Re: Official SAN DIEGO thread
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:08 pm 
Hey ya'll. I hate to have to post this, but I figured I should let all the SD riders who have met him know.

C-Dawg passed away New Year's Day. His family is going to have a small private service but are planning a Celebration of Life sometime in Feb. I'll update anyone who wants details over Whatsapp.

For those that don't know him, C-Dawg was one of the first SD riders I met and he welcomed me into the family with open arms. A stand up dude and a hell of a rider. He was also very involved with Filipino relations and heritage celebrations here in SD. He touched a lot of people and will be missed.

Take a little time and check out his three city adventure in the Epic Rides section.

viewtopic.php?f=41&t=52423

:(

Build Thread: The Candy Man can...

One of Us
One of Us
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

2011 TR Donor
 Post subject: Re: Official SAN DIEGO thread
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:55 pm 
DP the Candyman wrote:
Hey ya'll. I hate to have to post this, but I figured I should let all the SD riders who have met him know.

C-Dawg passed away New Year's Day. His family is going to have a small private service but are planning a Celebration of Life sometime in Feb. I'll update anyone who wants details over Whatsapp.

Dearest family and friends, please save the date|repost|share:

Sunday, February 12th

Through the generous support of Dr. Aurora Cudal and Mitz Lee, a memorial service in honor of my son, Chris Feraro, will be held at the Mira Mesa Senior Center located at 8460 Mira Mesa Blvd, San Diego, CA 92126 from 2pm to 5pm.
For those wishing to participate, please reach out to either Dr. Aurora Cudal and Mitz Lee.

Donations to our family can be made through the following links:
PayPal paypal.me/ChrisFeraro2017
Venmo www.venmo.com/ChrisFeraro_2017

Build Thread: The Candy Man can...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9947 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 660, 661, 662, 663, 664