Our motto says it all: "We would like to ride in zoomer which is not easily defeated by anyone."

Members Rides Members Rides   TR Ride of the Month TR ROTM   * Ride Utility   Scoot TV Scoot TV   Support TR buy a shirt! TR Store * Login * Register
* FAQ 

Needs Training Wheels
Needs Training Wheels

Years on TR

The way it should be Garage mechanic
 Post subject: Re: Looking for people to ride with around Everett WA
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:51 pm 
Tusky wrote:
Lol, it would. I really don't know about good places to ride in that area, I'd have to look around on google maps for good spots. I know of that Lowell Snohomish road, but the majority of it is long and straight.

Ahh... your messing with your transmission and gears? I've never gotten into mine yet. Someday, but not anytime soon.

Not the gears, too afraid to open that kind of stuff up! Just the clutch! It and the variator are a whole system, I think they should be tuned together. Not just one.

Well there's Lowell larimer which is a bit south, and trails off the other way. I can't do the 45 of river road which is Unfortunate.

Junior Mint
Junior Mint
Years on TRYears on TR

Garage mechanic
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:37 pm 
Titanicdiamond wrote:
Not the gears, too afraid to open that kind of stuff up! Just the clutch! It and the variator are a whole system, I think they should be tuned together. Not just one.

Well there's Lowell larimer which is a bit south, and trails off the other way. I can't do the 45 of river road which is Unfortunate.

Ah, yea haven't messed with the clutches on my scoots I've owned.

We could always ride that. Never have gone down that road before.

Needs Training Wheels
Needs Training Wheels

Years on TR

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:02 pm 
Tusky wrote:
Titanicdiamond wrote:

Ah, yea haven't messed with the clutches on my scoots I've owned.

We could always ride that. Never have gone down that road before.

It can take you all the way to duvall if you want.
I can't go Saturday this weekend.

Junior Mint
Junior Mint
Years on TRYears on TR

Garage mechanic
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:49 am 
Titanicdiamond wrote:

Interesting... going to have to look more at it.

Right now I am waiting on more jets for my carb. The ones I got aren't working with what I have. If we were to go this weekend, like on Sunday, I might end up putting back together my 50cc. Though that right now is a frame and engine that hasn't ran for a good month. If you want, we could put this off til next weekend where we could set up where to meet ext.

This whole week has been pissing me off lol. Trying to get my scoot to run when the days are sunny and beautiful feels terrible.

Needs Training Wheels
Needs Training Wheels

Years on TR

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:06 pm 
Tusky wrote:
Titanicdiamond wrote:

Interesting... going to have to look more at it.

Right now I am waiting on more jets for my carb. The ones I got aren't working with what I have. If we were to go this weekend, like on Sunday, I might end up putting back together my 50cc. Though that right now is a frame and engine that hasn't ran for a good month. If you want, we could put this off til next weekend where we could set up where to meet ext.

This whole week has been pissing me off lol. Trying to get my scoot to run when the days are sunny and beautiful feels terrible.

Well this is my right now..

We did a 2 am tear down, sand and prime. Painting today. Hopefully together for a meet tomorrow.

Mine is 50 so if you brought yours I we'd right better together.

Junior Mint
Junior Mint
Years on TRYears on TR

Garage mechanic
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:59 pm 
Titanicdiamond wrote:
We did a 2 am tear down, sand and prime. Painting today. Hopefully together for a meet tomorrow.

Mine is 50 so if you brought yours I we'd right better together.

Lookin good. Looks alot like how my 50 is. Doing engine stuff to my 150... if it doesn't run with what I have, I'll have to get the 50 ready. Which means pulling stuff from the 150 that used to be on the 50 lol.

What time and place you want to meet tomorrow? We could probably grab food first, or find somewhere near the end of the ride. I'll be trying to get home before the ferry closes Sunday night, so I time I can only stay on the mainlands until 8-10ish. Doubt we will be doing anything that late, but yea.

Junior Mint
Junior Mint
Years on TR

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:15 pm 
Bringing the post back from the dead. If you guys still get together and wouldn't mind another I'm in Lynnwood. Would be awesome to ride with others and talk scoot.

Junior Mint
Junior Mint
Years on TRYears on TR

Garage mechanic
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:55 pm 
Prime wrote:
Bringing the post back from the dead. If you guys still get together and wouldn't mind another I'm in Lynnwood. Would be awesome to ride with others and talk scoot.

Heya! We have yet to ride together lol. I haven't heard from TitanicDimond in awhile so I have been doing my own thing and working/modding my scoot still. At of last night, my scoot is completely rideable and I can do stuff haha. I live over in Oak Harbor so my time on the mainland is not much, but this Friday I will be in the Mukilteo area at a carmeet at Henry's Donuts. I believe the meet starts around 9-10pm every Friday (or whatever day they feel like it). I'll be doing my scooter's first long ride on its new engine, riding down Whidbey Island and over the ferry.

Junior Mint
Junior Mint
Years on TR

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:17 am 
Sounds like a solid first outing. Grats on getting it rideable. Tonight I can't do anything. My wife is running a team race this weekend so I'm playing mr.mom. Keep me in mind the next time you make it this way.

Junior Mint
Junior Mint
Years on TRYears on TR

Garage mechanic
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:12 am 
Ahh, sure thing. Well last night didn't work for my scooter. Was all ready to go and my headlight bulb decided to burn out completely. So I brought my scoot to the meet on the back of my truck. Didn't miss out on too much, although there was a legit R34 skyline that made an appearance.

n00bie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:44 am 
Anyone in Seattle meet up and ride?? I have a '09 Met that I've started to mod but don't know anyone else who does.