Our motto says it all: "We would like to ride in zoomer which is not easily defeated by anyone."

Members Rides Members Rides   TR Ride of the Month TR ROTM   * Ride Utility   Scoot TV Scoot TV   Support TR buy a shirt! TR Store * Login * Register
* FAQ 

Iron Butt
Iron Butt
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

Post subject: Re: Surprise Honey we are having a Forza!
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:13 pm 
After it's warmed up (and with a lightly modded variator!), the Forza will cruise easily at 85 without straining.....
that's not all it has though, just all I've been able to use so far.
Thailand owners have topped 100mph (160kph) with minimal mods...its a fast scoot.

I think the fuel pump recall issue has a few dealers worried and they're pushing their old stock hard.....
so far Forzas with fuel pump failures all have a 10/13 birthdate on their VIN.

We noticed quite a few very low mileage Forzas for sale in Florida...
a fuel pump failure on a brand new bike can be a deal breaker to some owners.

You have to really love Honda to keep a brand new one after it quits on you in traffic! :lol:

Other Forzas outside that production range have racked up 15,000-25,000 miles without issues, but the recall affects most of 2013 production.

"You live and learn......at any rate, you live."
~Douglas Adams

Habitual Offender
Habitual Offender

Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

Post subject: Re: Surprise Honey we are having a Forza!
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:59 pm 
BRed wrote:
After it's warmed up (and with a lightly modded variator!), the Forza will cruise easily at 85 without straining.....
that's not all it has though, just all I've been able to use so far.
Thailand owners have topped 100mph (160kph) with minimal mods...its a fast scoot.

I think the fuel pump recall issue has a few dealers worried and they're pushing their old stock hard.....
so far Forzas with fuel pump failures all have a 10/13 birthdate on their VIN.

We noticed quite a few very low mileage Forzas for sale in Florida...
a fuel pump failure on a brand new bike can be a deal breaker to some owners.

You have to really love Honda to keep a brand new one after it quits on you in traffic! :lol:

Other Forzas outside that production range have racked up 15,000-25,000 miles without issues, but the recall affects most of 2013 production.

no fuel pump issues so far and my seat even stays up when its open. :banger: I love this scoot so far. Only thing sucks is the owners manual was missing and when I told them before I left the service tech was like well we have your address on file we will mail it too you with the title. I got the title/certificate of origin but no owners manual and when I call and ask I just get transferred all around until it goes to voicemail :banger: Oh well I got a great deal on the price I will just look for an owners manual on the market.