Our motto says it all: "We would like to ride in zoomer which is not easily defeated by anyone."

Members Rides Members Rides   TR Ride of the Month TR ROTM   * Ride Utility   Scoot TV Scoot TV   Support TR buy a shirt! TR Store * Login * Register
* FAQ 

Chicken & Waffles
Chicken & Waffles
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

Post subject: majesty questions????
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:03 pm 
I've had my majesty since the spring time and put many miles on it. I have noticed lately that sometimes while riding my ass end seems to float (best description I can come up with). I just adjusted my rear springs to be harder, they were on the lowest setting. I'm hoping that is it, anyone else have this issue?
Also looking to get a new front tire, any suggestions? I have the Michelin city grip on the rear but they don't make it in the size I need for the front. I'm thinking of going with the Pirelli Diablo. Has anyone tried these?

CarolinaCoN 2017, June 7-11 Roanoke Rapids, NC #10
2012 Majesty

CarolinaCoN 2008-2016
WAN's farewell '08
2006 BR 38,500 miles 9/07-11/13 (R.I.P.)

Chicken & Waffles
Chicken & Waffles
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

Post subject: Re: majesty questions????
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:48 am 
Well then, calm down people. I will give you an update geez. The tightening of the rear shocks seems to have fixed the issue. They had gotten to the lowest setting, I adjusted them to the highest setting and voila no more floating feeling.
Still thinking about tires though. Will probably order the Pirelli Diablo and go ahead and get the new belt too

2012 Majesty

CarolinaCoN 2008-2016
WAN's farewell '08

Donkey Puncher
Donkey Puncher
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

Garage mechanic
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:04 am 
BrotherRoscoe wrote:
Well then, calm down people. I will give you an update geez. ................

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Morphesty 400cc

Habitual Offender
Habitual Offender
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:26 am 
Currently running Pirelli Diablos on my Majesty and have hated them from the day I installed them. It may be the tires I got but they never ran smooth and I balanced and later added Dyna Beads and still no satisfaction. The rear tire is now what I consider prematurely wore out and will be replaced with a City Grip 150/70-13. I'll decide on a front when that bastard wears out.

Will probably use either the Viper Stryke or Pure Power on the front.

Chicken & Waffles
Chicken & Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:57 pm 
ozark wrote:
Currently running Pirelli Diablos on my Majesty and have hated them from the day I installed them. It may be the tires I got but they never ran smooth and I balanced and later added Dyna Beads and still no satisfaction. The rear tire is now what I consider prematurely wore out and will be replaced with a City Grip 150/70-13. I'll decide on a front when that bastard wears out.

Will probably use either the Viper Stryke or Pure Power on the front.

Thanks for the review. I am only looking for the front tire now, had previously considered the Power pure . May have to stick with that, Thanks again

2012 Majesty

CarolinaCoN 2008-2016
WAN's farewell '08

One of Us
One of Us
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:05 am 
The only bad thing I've heard about the Pure Power is that it tends to follow grooves on the road...track them.....not fun when on a freeway at 70+mph and ya suddenly get speed wobble cause ur tires are gripping the road....I stuck with the OE Dunlap tires on my Morph cause I wanted a long lasting tire that ran decently, and came in my sizes...

viewtopic.php?f=93&t=88013