Our motto says it all: "We would like to ride in zoomer which is not easily defeated by anyone."

Members Rides Members Rides   TR Ride of the Month TR ROTM   * Ride Utility   Scoot TV Scoot TV   Support TR buy a shirt! TR Store * Login * Register
* FAQ 

TR Ride of the Month!
TR Ride of the Month!
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

2011 TR Donor
 Post subject: Thank you's and ride reports...
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 12:31 pm 
If you want to put some one on blast (in a positive way) about Super Sunday... Post it in here please. :mrgreen:

Okay so I know I've said some thank yous here and there and said how great the whole weekend and the rides were, but I want to make sure I didn't leave anyone out. First and foremost I need to thank my best friend and boss, Tai Kahn of CORSPORT for allowing me the time off for the trip. And then right before the trip he surprised me and reimbursed me for the airfare. I can't tell you how much of a difference it made for me as I spent all my travel money trying to finish my scooter. So I was going to be on a TIGHT budget…lol But he didn't know that, he just hooked me up and took care of me. Thanks Tai!

Next I want to thank the guys at KILLER. Steven, Robert, Zach, all their wives and girl friends that helped and let them off the hook for the whole weekend. Thanks for putting us up, thanks for putting up with us! And of course thanks for making this shit happen! You guys deserve medals for doing what you do! Can't wait to see more of that bolt on foot brake kit!

I want to say thanks to all the guys at STANDARD FUNCTIONS. Ming, Kevin, Yimmy, LB,and everyone I met over there. Thanks for letting us all wander through your shop and see all newest fresher than fresh shit. I don't think a cooler scooter compound has ever existed. All the Norcal guys JC, Mikey, Mike, Big Chris, Little Chris, Jensen, Eric (damn theres a lot of you dudes) and more , All the 808sters Achi, Andrew, RK, Dana and the rest (sorry I missed a few), Tony and all the Kiwi fam… Honest Mike and Stacy from Scoot TV, All the people from the PNW Tiffany<3, Seth (i know your social now, but your portlandia to me!lol), LOWtrain, Nym, Ian, Sean, You guys are dope, thanks for making the trip! Can't forget about Mr and Mrs 3, Abe, Chaps, and all the other Socal guys. All the guys from AZ, it was great chilling with you guys all weekend. Almost forgot Boost and DJ Hunny! I was great seeing you two again. edit* And Ricky Bobby and Manny! Damn I didn't hardly get to see you guys at all! Next time for sure guys! And thanks for the bad ass shirt Senyorba!

I can't forget about my homies at RUCKSTERS, Tony, Hai, Art, Tom, all these guys around the shop! I wish I had more time to chill with you guys. You've always treated my like part of the family. I can't say that enough. I was glad I got to make it by and hang out a couple times but I hope we get some more time to hang out next year.

BIG big big thanks to all my Denmob homies who came out and rode hard and repped our crew. You know who you are! We had 13 guys and 8 bikes out there this year and every one of our bikes made it the whole trip with only one hiccup on the Spoon bike. The only shop we didn't get to hit this year was Drow, we'll make it out see you guys next year for sure!

Last and final thanks must go to the one guy who makes it possible for us to connect like this. Giant thanks to Chris, murderer of the spoon.

I hope to see all of you soon. I hope everyone comes to Denver so we can try and show you all the same hospitality. But please don't all come at once! :wasted:

Silence is golden, but duct tape is silver.

Last edited by xtra medium on Fri May 04, 2012 3:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Dirty Sanchez
Dirty Sanchez
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

Post subject: Re: Thank you's and ride reports...
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 1:06 pm 
Patrick :highfive: :highfive:

Heres mine

http://standardfunctions.com/?p=2922

http://www.INSTAGRAM.com/ming45
2014 GROM125 Build
http://totalruckus.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=94&t=87888
anti-cookie cutter x Kiwi2racing
hi haters :wavehello

TR Ride of the Month!
TR Ride of the Month!
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

2011 TR Donor
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 1:14 pm 
minkus wrote:

:highfive: Shared it on FB.

Zombies
Zombies
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

The way it should be Garage mechanic
2011 TR Donor
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 1:28 pm 
No doubt :highfive: , everyone involved makes this the funnest most kick ass gtg of the year! :happydance

:highfive:

TR Ride of the Month!
TR Ride of the Month!

2011 TR Donor
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 2:03 pm 
Can't believe I left out FLP Evan and Victor (included in the DenMob guys) But they pulled the trailer with their truck and brought all our bikes out and back home safe. Thanks a BAZILLION guys! :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive:

TR Ride of the Month!
TR Ride of the Month!

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 8:59 pm 
thanks for all the people that helpoed bring me to Super Sunday. I t was an even i will never forget, and kindness that i can never repay. the people I met drunk or sober was more that just a bunch of Ruckus riders that share my passion. you are all like familly to me and I will be shure to take care of you when you come to Hawaii.
Thanks for the hospitality, I dont even want to name people or shops in fear of leaving anyone out. thanks for the free beer, I did not buy one beer but i drank a shit load. heck I dont think i even paid for food. MAHALO........

TR Ride of the Month!
TR Ride of the Month!

2011 TR Donor
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 11:16 pm 
I was glad to be able to chip in what I could, I bought one of the stickers and a few beers. Was a privlage and an honor to meet, ride and drink with the Professor! :highfive: