Our motto says it all: "We would like to ride in zoomer which is not easily defeated by anyone."

Members Rides Members Rides   TR Ride of the Month TR ROTM   * Ride Utility   Scoot TV Scoot TV   Support TR buy a shirt! TR Store * Login * Register
* FAQ 
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

One of Us
One of Us
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

Post subject: Re: Vino 125 Photo Gallery
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:40 am 
Hope you guys don't mind a 50 in here, being there isn't enough 50's to start a picture thread :meh:

Habitual Offender
Habitual Offender
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:56 am 
MOLE83 wrote:
Hope you guys don't mind a 50 in here, being there isn't enough 50's to start a picture thread :meh:

I've often admired your 50. We welcome it to the pic thread. Its a clean little ride!

Habitual Offender
Habitual Offender

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:57 am 
gripnsip wrote:
I just put white-walls on it last week.... not sure how I feel about them yet. I'll post pics of them when I get some new ones.

Looks dang good man. Where are the white wall pics?!

Dirty Sanchez
Dirty Sanchez
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

2011 TR Donor
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:14 am 
When are you going to murder yours out in black and slap jolly rogers all over yours, spool? :D

SHORT BUS CREW

Habitual Offender
Habitual Offender

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:08 pm 
Not sure, haha. I'm toying with some ideas, like blacking out the rest of the chrome. Swapping for black bars and mirrors helped a lot, but that dude (MalamaYo!) with the flat black one's got me inspired to black out the headlight bezel. For now, I just want to get my cup holder installed (which involves relocating the fuel gauge - which will be nice, since I can't actually see it right now due to the drag bars) finish the lowering job I was planning for the back end, just to bring it down a couple inches.

n00bie

Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:49 pm 
http://youtu.be/w6NgUmbzoww.....try to look at it...thanks

n00bie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:25 am 
Yo!

Name is Ramon, riding around the Santa Clarita Valley, CA on my 2011 Vino 125. Picked it up new in late November and been riding since mid-December. First scooter, loving every minute I'm riding it.

I was originally going to pick up a new Ruckus, but decided to go with the Vino for the bigger engine. LOVED the bare look of the Ruckus, but I'm glad I got this as my first scooter. The Ruckus can be a project later on in a few years.

Haven't done any mods yet, but going to start small and replace all the rear lights and then take it from there. Need to order that cup holder from Scooter West also. Also - Does anyone know where I can find mirrors that would fit the Vino? I'm coming up empty...

A few (boring) pics, nothing you guys haven't seen before, haha.

One of Us
One of Us
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:27 am 
My cousins 50cc. I helped him build this mofo. I'm jealous of his disk brake swap

Habitual Offender
Habitual Offender

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:40 pm 
MOLE83 wrote:
My cousins 50cc. I helped him build this mofo. I'm jealous of his disk brake swap

LOVE the fender free styling of the 50cc body. This is a clean little machine dude.

Habitual Offender
Habitual Offender

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:43 pm 
ramondestroys wrote:
Yo!

Name is Ramon, riding around the Santa Clarita Valley, CA on my 2011 Vino 125. Picked it up new in late November and been riding since mid-December. First scooter, loving every minute I'm riding it.

I was originally going to pick up a new Ruckus, but decided to go with the Vino for the bigger engine. LOVED the bare look of the Ruckus, but I'm glad I got this as my first scooter. The Ruckus can be a project later on in a few years.

Haven't done any mods yet, but going to start small and replace all the rear lights and then take it from there. Need to order that cup holder from Scooter West also. Also - Does anyone know where I can find mirrors that would fit the Vino? I'm coming up empty...

Welcome Ramon. My Vino is the same color as yours, there's some pics a few pages back.

The Vino is fairly unique as far as scooters go in that it has traditional handle bars. Any mirrors you see advertised that fit a 7/8" handlebar will fit the vino. What they WON'T do is thread into the holes that exist on the control boxes that clamp onto the bars you've got. Also a word to the wise, the mirrors are reverse threaded in those holes so take it easy on them when you're taking them out. I busted one of the aluminum boxes and had to order a replacement. A rookie mistake for sure, but it cost me ~$35 bucks. Luckily it wasn't any more pricey.

Glad to have another vino, and glad you're digging the bike. Its a fun little ride. If you haven't yet, post a pic in the odometer thread. I need to drop an updated one in there.

- Spool

n00bie

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:44 am 
spoolboyy wrote:
ramondestroys wrote:
Yo!

Welcome Ramon. My Vino is the same color as yours, there's some pics a few pages back.

The Vino is fairly unique as far as scooters go in that it has traditional handle bars. Any mirrors you see advertised that fit a 7/8" handlebar will fit the vino. What they WON'T do is thread into the holes that exist on the control boxes that clamp onto the bars you've got. Also a word to the wise, the mirrors are reverse threaded in those holes so take it easy on them when you're taking them out. I busted one of the aluminum boxes and had to order a replacement. A rookie mistake for sure, but it cost me ~$35 bucks. Luckily it wasn't any more pricey.

Glad to have another vino, and glad you're digging the bike. Its a fun little ride. If you haven't yet, post a pic in the odometer thread. I need to drop an updated one in there.

- Spool

Thatnks for the info, Spool! Still haven't done anything to the Vino since money is tight, but you better believe I have a Word file going with everything I want/need, haha.

Habitual Offender
Habitual Offender

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:18 pm 
Sweet. Busted out on my first big ride of the year last week. A forty mile run on nice 50mph backroads. Its making me jones to get my cupholder installed and relocate the fuel gauge to the handlebars.

Junior Mint
Junior Mint

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 3:59 am 
:banger:

Habitual Offender
Habitual Offender

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 9:40 pm 
longballer wrote:
first of it's kind!

125 w/61mm and 4 valves!

MOAR PICS PLEASE. And some details! Care to fire up a thread on the build, if you haven't already?

Habitual Offender
Habitual Offender

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 9:41 pm 
Drekoe wrote:
:banger:

Black and Chrome Tuxedo! All stylish and classic, the way a vino wants to be from the factory, but just can't be.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next