Our motto says it all: "We would like to ride in zoomer which is not easily defeated by anyone."

Members Rides Members Rides   TR Ride of the Month TR ROTM   * Ride Utility   Scoot TV Scoot TV   Support TR buy a shirt! TR Store * Login * Register
* FAQ 

Habitual Offender
Habitual Offender

Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

Post subject: Re: Claimed fraud but kept my money
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:25 pm 
swccrunner wrote:
this is coming from the guy who sold his old build because he didn't know what he was doing. it was a 5+ year gy build that lead nowhere. always complaining :ucrazy:

who you talking about? Ain't me cuz my ruckus been running for years with 180cc and building another 150cc

This is a 3rd build I'm doing.

New build with all brand new parts!

DONT SUPPORT THE NW

Donkey Puncher
Donkey Puncher
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TR

The way it should be Garage mechanic
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:14 pm 
I thought your name was familiar. Think I rode with you in Seattle with the rest of the Ruckstars when we came up, or did you come down for spring scoot?

'The Darkness'

One of Us
One of Us

Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:53 am 
bowzer wrote:
Ordered oarts from this seller in the past.

Recent order # 100005604

Paid on jan 29. Checked account today why I havent received my parts especially when I received my parts I ordered from TRS on same day.

Account stated suspected fraud due to shipping address but no communication from seller but seller kept my money... Guess the seller is the fraudster here.

I will be filing a dispute with my credit card company. Bad service. I can understand if there were some issues but no communication regarding payment with the Burt but instead kept the money.

Hi Michael,

I do apologize for the mishap but it's very difficult to keep track of every order that comes in. Your package shipped out on the Jan 30th and was delivered on the 10th. It was rerouted since the address you provided doesn't receive USPS which was never stated on your order.

We offered free shipping for the whole month of January and all orders below $150 was shipped USPS even if you selected Fedex unless NOTED to be shipped with Fedex.

I even offered to reroute the package at no charge but you acted too quick and did a charge back. The package has been delivered to your work and now we're out the amount you had charged back.

But no hard feelings. Hope to do business with you again.

-Jay

www.DROWsports.com
My 232cc GY6 Ruckus

Last edited by Jay@DROWsports on Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

One of Us
One of Us

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:36 am 
Jay@DROWsports wrote:
Hi Michael,

I do apologize for the mishap but it's very difficult to keep track of every order that comes in. Your package shipped out on the Jan 30th and was delivered on the 10th. It was rerouted since the address you provided doesn't receive USPS which was never stated on your order.

We offered free shipping for the whole month of January and all orders below $150 was shipped USPS even if you selected Fedex unless NOTED to be shipped with Fedex.

I even offered to reroute the package at no charge but you acted too quick and did a charge back. The package has been delivered to your work and now we're out the amount you had charged back.

-Jay

And this is why it's always best to simply pick up the phone and call the vendor before filing a claim.....it takes a minute!

viewtopic.php?f=93&t=88013

Junior Mint
Junior Mint
Years on TRYears on TR

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:40 am 
Jay on the rescue :highfive:

n00bie

Shop mechanic
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:12 pm 
Sorry everyone at Drowsports for having to deal with this. It's hard to please every customer and some will never be pleased. Sucks for the buyer as well as the seller, but it's always best to try and give the business a chance to fix things before getting sideways like that. Everyone makes mistakes.

One of Us
One of Us
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:49 pm 
Jay@DROWsports wrote:

Hi Michael,

-Jay

I bet this guy doesn't return the parts, nor pay for them again, now that they've been delivered. Why you would call out one of the most reputable shops in the ruckus community is beyond me, hopefully he now makes this right.

Hellmeroma's "Teal McCoy" build:
viewtopic.php?f=93&t=72194

TR Ride of the Month!
TR Ride of the Month!
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

Garage mechanic
2011 TR Donor
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:39 pm 
Do the right thing and ship the parts back OP :dubious:

Habitual Offender
Habitual Offender

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:29 am 
3 wrote:
Do the right thing and ship the parts back OP :dubious:

:ucrazy:

DONT SUPPORT THE NW

Last edited by bowzer on Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Habitual Offender
Habitual Offender

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:30 am 
Jay@DROWsports wrote:
bowzer wrote:
Ordered oarts from this seller in the past.

Recent order # 100005604

Paid on jan 29. Checked account today why I havent received my parts especially when I received my parts I ordered from TRS on same day.

Account stated suspected fraud due to shipping address but no communication from seller but seller kept my money... Guess the seller is the fraudster here.

I will be filing a dispute with my credit card company. Bad service. I can understand if there were some issues but no communication regarding payment with the Burt but instead kept the money.

Hi Michael,

-Jay

Jay, thanks for your assistance. The parts will arrive to my office on Friday and I will reverse payment back to your shop.

Was a little disappointed but I guess being ripped off numerous times in the past by vendors on other forums as well as members, you grow werry of people.

DONT SUPPORT THE NW

One of Us
One of Us

The way it should be Garage mechanic
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:25 am 
:pissed:
I never understand why people don't call the shop first.
I've been ripped off before (we all probably have), but I always give the merchant a chance to respond before taking it to the next level.

Everyone hides behind the keyboard nowadays and cant press digits on their smartphones. :ucrazy:

The only thing I like about this post is it gives us all clarity that Drowsports is a reputable business and we get a view of their customer service. Props. I haven't purchased items from you guys yet, but I look forward to doing business.

Sorry if this comes off as a bash on the OP, we all get a little up in arms when something doesn't arrive when we expected, but damn bro... reach out to the person who is sending the package and get their side before you rip them.

Ruckus Evolution.... The Punisher Build -----> The Knicks Build ------> UPDATE: The 250cc Gears of War Build (aka RuckFlex)