looking through the sites anyone can link me how to do that mr. t voice on a tom tom one
Here ya go, I would recommend getting the voice pack through tomtom's official website store, I don't know if I would trust alot of the gps hacking sites out there when purchasing. Good luck!
How to install a tomtom voice
Each tomtom voice is made of 2 or 3 files, they have the extensions; '.chk', '.vif' and optionally '.bmp'. e.g. ‘data88.chk’, ‘data88.vif’ and ‘data88.bmp’ all make up the voice of Andy Siddell.
The '.bmp' file is the image displayed to help you in the selection screen,if left out the voice will still work. The other 2 parts ('chk' and 'vif') must both be installed.
* Download the voice you intend to install before beginning;
1. Connect your tomtom to your pc via the USB Cable and switch on the tomtom.
2. On the Windows menu click: Start/My computer, you should see your tomtom device amongst the list of devices.
3. Double click to Open, this is where your tomtom data is stored either SD card or harddrive.
4. Locate a folder named 'voices'. [as shown in the picture below.]
5. Copy the 3 parts of the voice (e.g. ‘data88.chk’, ‘data88.vif’, ‘data88.bmp’) into the 'voices' folder [highlighted below].
6. Turn off your Tom Tom and disconnect.
7. switch on your tomtom and check for the new voice.