Our motto says it all: "We would like to ride in zoomer which is not easily defeated by anyone."

Members Rides Members Rides   TR Ride of the Month TR ROTM   * Ride Utility   Scoot TV Scoot TV   Support TR buy a shirt! TR Store * Login * Register
* FAQ 
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 263 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18  Next

Shot Caller
Shot Caller
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

Post subject: How to look like a PUSSY on your scoot : Skootski? pg 15?
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:28 pm 
buy one of these from ebay. not only that, but thier page has a freaking voice announcement for this 'patent pending' technological marvel.
link:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/49cc-150cc-Motor-Gas-Scooter-Moped-Rain-Cover-Poncho_W0QQitemZ290144604734QQihZ019QQcategoryZ6753QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

i'm all for keeping dry, but there are safer, smarter ways to do it. can you imagine the wind-flap this thing has?

Last edited by zombot on Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:25 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Shot Caller
Shot Caller
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:30 pm 
then there's this sticker. don't know if it's funny or makes you look like a douche. may have to sleep on it. $5 with free shipping.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Scooter-Warning-sticker-fits-Yamaha-Zuma-49cc-moped_W0QQitemZ230157908210QQihZ013QQcategoryZ84149QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

BUT it does make me want to design a similar sticker with a ruck shape, and maybe all the positions you can accomplish on a ruckus! :D

Last edited by zombot on Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Habitual Offender
Habitual Offender

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:30 pm 
HAHAHAHA

You have got to be kidding me! Nice effort bro but that just looks rediculous!

I would rather be Drenched than look like that :shock:

Habitual Offender
Habitual Offender

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:31 pm 
zombot wrote:
then there's this sticker. don't know if it's funny or makes you look like a douche. may have to sleep on it. $5 with free shipping.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Scooter-Warning-sticker-fits-Yamaha-Zuma-49cc-moped_W0QQitemZ230157908210QQihZ013QQcategoryZ84149QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

Be careful, IHAR has that on his Ruck!

Habitual Offender
Habitual Offender

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:32 pm 
It is obviously a Zuma on the sticker though!

Shot Caller
Shot Caller

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:36 pm 
oh cool- somebody here already has one? i hadn't seen them on ebay before. it'd take more balls than i have to pull it off anyway.

and then there's this one.

both stickers have nothing to do with looking like a pussy, btw. i can't find anything to top that "rain blankie"

Habitual Offender
Habitual Offender

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:41 pm 
I like the naked one but it needs to be "Unless you are a naked girl"

The only man junk on my scooter is my own man junk!

Shot Caller
Shot Caller

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:48 pm 
man, riding in the rain is sometimes REFRESHING!...and if it's a downpour, pull over and go in somewhere for a while. jeez it's just water.
I've seen the rain skirts advertised in scoot, they are silly too, but at least more practical... there is NO REASON to cover the front of your scoot with this crap...and the light window..pfft! no tie downs on the corners..i can see this thing blowing sideways and blocking your light, your face..or having water pool between the bars and you.
pure genius.

i'm sorry, the pics just make me laugh!

Habitual Offender
Habitual Offender

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:51 pm 
I know, the picture makes me laugh too!!!

I would like to spray a high pressure hose on his ass just to see what he would do!

Topple Over in a heart beat!

Shot Caller
Shot Caller

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:01 am 
good rain coat and full-face helmet. prob solved.
i just got one of these. vented, swiss military, packs up into its own pocket pouch. some might laugh, but at least it's not a blue tarp on wheels.

Space Docker
Space Docker
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:15 am 
You do look like a Dalek from the front . Lol Image ...balls ?

Admin
Admin
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:13 am 
That reminds me of a joke that you can play on some chick asking if you have a match. All you gotta say is 'my ass and your face' and brace yourself for a good slap. :lol:

Donkey Puncher
Donkey Puncher

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 2:08 am 
zombot wrote:

i'm sorry, the pics just make me laugh!

Might as well get...

Dirty Sanchez
Dirty Sanchez

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:20 am 
Oh dear god...what did I miss?

Fauking st00pid :shock:

Habitual Offender
Habitual Offender

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:50 am 
Can I get one in Black? I wana be like a caped avenger.

Battle Born Scooter Crew (Website)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 263 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18  Next