Our motto says it all: "We would like to ride in zoomer which is not easily defeated by anyone."

Members Rides Members Rides   TR Ride of the Month TR ROTM   * Ride Utility   Scoot TV Scoot TV   Support TR buy a shirt! TR Store * Login * Register
* FAQ 

Junior Mint
Junior Mint
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

Post subject: Re: Tired of no posts SH150i
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:07 pm 
If you get the Juice Box Pro, you can tune your low/mid/high fuel with three dials the fourth dial you can use the preset from Two Brothers Racing ,or use your PC to get nuts with your tuning. :loopy

n00bie

Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:05 pm 
There is a new "box" coming from Mallosi , it is not as sophisticated and only has three or four settings but comes at a fraction of the price ,about 90 euro's.
It alters the signal from the O2/lambda sensor without distressing the ecu (so no flashing F1 light that the sensor is "broken")so installation is done in 15 seconds.
http://storage.malossistore.com/news/pd ... er_001.pdf

n00bie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:18 am 
Hey for that JuiceBox do you have cut anything? I just picked up a used sh150 for $2700 cad, totally slick deal, only 9k km's too.

So far on my list, I'm looking at doing the air filter and getting a Yoshi exhaust.

after that, well, I'm looking for suggestions... variator/clutch/belt would be next on the list, maybe the 170cc kit, if it's not too much of a pain in the ass, I noticed one guy, did you do it yourself or have someone do it for you?

links for parts too would be great, maybe have a threat stickied for good links for Aftermarket parts etc. or, just post em up here.

Junior Mint
Junior Mint
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:08 pm 
The Juice Box Pro is completely plug & play. It comes with detailed instructions. 15 min install. A must have if your planing on adding a exhaust. As for a big bore... A have the 61mm bore kit but did not install it yet. I'm currently focused on my Ruckus rebuild. I'm sure it will get the bike to 75 mph faster before you hit that rev limit. Then gears will be needed to increase that top speed. The stock trans set up was pretty good. My Polini 9 roller variator & 2G clutch improved acceleration but top end stayed the same.
Glad to see another SH rider in this lonely side of Total Ruckus. :highfive:

SIP scooter shop got some hard to find parts for the Sh150i.
SPI parts
MXPerformance

n00bie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:56 am 
heh, I've been a lurker forever, this is the first time I've embarked on upgrades on a scoot before. but hey, we gotta stick together.

question about the 2g clutch, should I buy the clutch bell and the drum along with new springs? or, are those just, extraneous bits? Figure while I've got the thing opened up, I may as well get a new Variator, I'm looking at the 9 roller one, probably going to go with sliders, but, to be honest, I haven't a clue if the "12g" sliders means each slider is 12 grams, or if the 9 I'm getting equal that? I'm really new to the whole "diy" thing, probably should be self explanatory, but, well.. first thing is the Yoshi pipe if I find a place to buy one, although I might go with the two brothers.

another thing I'm looking at, are these guys in Vancouver (canada, in case that wasn't clear), http://www.coastvinyl.ca/, to do something slick with my scoot, I'm thinking something multicolored or going with some white theme, not sure yet, but they quoted me about $400 to do it up, and I'm totally stoked for it (so apparently are they, they've doing some guys gsx, which is quite awesome).

Junior Mint
Junior Mint

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:35 am 
The Polini 9 roller variator comes with a blue clutch center spring, I think it's a 1000-1500.
I did install the Polini clutch bell with the 2G clutch. I'm also running a Malossi variator ramp pulley & using a Polini belt. The bike acceleration improved but top end got worse . So I had to change my variator weights to get my top end back. I staggered 3x(8.9g)rollers with 6x(7.5g)rollers. Total weight is slightly lighter than stock weight, but not by much. Stock 6 rollers are 12.18g each. It's a expensive set up, & I broke 2 Polini belts. I do admit that I did alot of hard freeway riding.

n00bie

Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:58 am 
Only "mods" have been additions ... saddlebags and a tail bag. Black stemmed, round Bikemaster mirrors are on order. I'm in the Dallas area and the weather is terrible for riding at the moment (windy and barely into the 50s (F) during the day when the average is in the low to mid 70s). Got my 2010 SH September or October 2011 and have just over 4500 miles on it. Gas mileage has been as high as 77 mpgs (with long distance rides) with a low of 69 (put-putting around town); average has been 72.

One of Us
One of Us

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:45 am 
I'm not sure, but that sounds a little low for mileage. That is fuel injected 150 right? You might want to change out the variator belt. When they get worn, I know they bring down the mileage.

Ruckus_Tom wrote:
Only "mods" have been additions ... saddlebags and a tail bag. Black stemmed, round Bikemaster mirrors are on order. I'm in the Dallas area and the weather is terrible for riding at the moment (windy and barely into the 50s (F) during the day when the average is in the low to mid 70s). Got my 2010 SH September or October 2011 and have just over 4500 miles on it. Gas mileage has been as high as 77 mpgs (with long distance rides) with a low of 69 (put-putting around town); average has been 72.

n00bie

Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 8:40 am 
I got just about 5400 miles with the original back tire on the 2010 SH. I've replaced it with a Michelin City Grip. It's kind of weird getting used to having some back tire grip.