Our motto says it all: "We would like to ride in zoomer which is not easily defeated by anyone."

Members Rides Members Rides   TR Ride of the Month TR ROTM   * Ride Utility   Scoot TV Scoot TV   Support TR buy a shirt! TR Store * Login * Register
* FAQ 

Shot Caller
Shot Caller
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

Post subject: Re: What mods can you get for the SH150i?
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:29 pm 
Big Chris, got any pics of your new ride?

n00bie

Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:39 pm 
BRAHDAhOOd wrote:
Courtesy of Composimo Fabrications -

What do you guys think?

ALOHA! :wavehello

I just want to own one

Junior Mint
Junior Mint

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:30 pm 
slanuk wrote:
Big Chris, got any pics of your new ride?

No pics, its stock except for being a little lower now.

Junior Mint
Junior Mint
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:54 pm 
I never liked tall wheeled scoots....until now! That looks killer i need to start looking for a used one that perhaps could be the experimental fat tire conversion. Yes I am Mexican.

1998 italjet formula 50lc malossi 70cc, Leo Vince tt pipe
2007 reflex cn250 knock " the jolly gray giant", slammed stretched and led'd out

Shot Caller
Shot Caller

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:21 pm 
Just completed the installation of a side stand for my SH. I ordered from http://www.nikme.gr in Greece. They e-mailed complete photos of the process and all went well. I did a bit of opening on the bolt location, replaced the stock bolt, (for left passenger peg) with a longer one. Bracket gets in the way of vent tube locaters on the bodywork, but no big deal. All together with a bit of lean for some STYLE. I paid $20 plus $10 shipping via e-bay (for Paypal). Very fast shipping!

Only one week to arrive! From Greece! A good looking solid piece.

Shot Caller
Shot Caller

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:08 am 
Update on side stand. After going out for a ride, the first hard left turn I pulled was a real treat! The side stand bottoms out! Will need some mods to keep up with my ride style...Thinking maybe grind a bit so it can close a bit higher or perhaps shorten the post a bit. Till then, I gotta be watching how much I lean into a left turn, (which really sucks).

One of Us
One of Us

Garage mechanic
2011 TR Donor
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:33 am 
as the saying goes pics or your lying :) :banger: :dubious:

viewtopic.php?f=92&t=45383

Shot Caller
Shot Caller

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:41 am 
Damn I got lots of pics! Still haven't figured out how to post. I've been told, but after the first few words I start thinkin' about something else. My ex-wife thought I needed hearing aids, I considered it "selective listening".

Shot Caller
Shot Caller

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:47 pm 
chopt31 wrote:
Update on side stand. After going out for a ride, the first hard left turn I pulled was a real treat! The side stand bottoms out! Will need some mods to keep up with my ride style...Thinking maybe grind a bit so it can close a bit higher or perhaps shorten the post a bit. Till then, I gotta be watching how much I lean into a left turn, (which really sucks).

This turned out to be a real easy fix, that was completed the next day. I ground the 'up position stop' a bit with an angle grinder. The kickstand sits up nice and snug with no worries about scraping on the left turns. I've kept the mods at a minimum while building other projects. This is my 'get on and go' scoot. Never any problems - runs sweet. ATR lowdown shocks going on soon for a test fit.

2006 Yamaha Majesty

Junior Mint
Junior Mint

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:54 am 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xds5HqBY ... ata_player
ATR rear shocks can slam the ass 4" without bottom-n-out. It can rip corners better than stock. Still waiting for some one to make some nice low front shocks. Wish I had a sweet kickstand like Chop31's Sh150i. Two Brothers full exhaust with Juice Box Pro works great. Still waiting for my Polini kit to come in.

Shot Caller
Shot Caller

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:39 am 
I put on the ATR lowdowns. After a very short session they came back off. No clearance issues, except the sidestand. The problem is, they are frickin' hard as a rock. Probably since they are designed so a single shock will do the job - two of them gives a hardtail feel!

2006 Yamaha Majesty

Junior Mint
Junior Mint

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:38 am 
Yeah, it is a stiffer ride. I'm about 230lbs so it's not that bad for me. I didn't like the floaty feeling of the stock shocks, & cornering sucked too. Now I can dip with more confidence with the ATRs. I was told that if you let out some of the oil from the bottom of the ATR shocks it softens the ride. I haven't done it my self so I'm not sure how accurate that is. :?:

n00bie

Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 7:42 pm 
done did it wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xds5HqBYF9o&feature=youtube_gdata_player
ATR rear shocks can slam the ass 4" without bottom-n-out. It can rip corners better than stock. Still waiting for some one to make some nice low front shocks. Wish I had a sweet kickstand like Chop31's Sh150i. Two Brothers full exhaust with Juice Box Pro works great. Still waiting for my Polini kit to come in.

Have you got your Polini kit in yet? i currently have a malossi back clutch and a Malossi 170cc kit on my SH. it has plenty of power but i would like to know how it performs with your Two Brothers Juice Box and exhaust combo? what is your top speed?

Junior Mint
Junior Mint

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 12:28 am 
My top speed with two brothers exhaust & juice box I'd hit my rev limit @75mph. Acceleration was better than stock. I didn't mess with the programing, I left it on one of the preset. I then added the Polini 9 roller variator/2g clutch/belt. The bike accelerated harder but the top end seemed worse. I then changed to a little heavier rollers & added a Malossi drive face, & got better results, no rev limiter yet, before I could top out the SH I destroyed my brand new Kevlar Polini belt on the freeway. I replaced the belt & have been taking more care in braking in the belt still. I got my Polini 170 bore kit staring @ me, still haven't got around to installing it yet. I think I need gears for more top end.
Bermuda, did you have to cut your case for your Malossi bore kit?

Junior Mint
Junior Mint

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:35 pm 
To all SH 150 riders. Polini belts are CRAP! I broke my second Polini Belt. I never got more than 700 miles on either one. I got to clean out by rat nest of Kevlar out of my trans & air filter tonight. I think Honda Bando shall go back in the bike. That Belt had over 2000 miles & never boke. :pissed: :pissed: :headbashing: :cry: