Our motto says it all: "We would like to ride in zoomer which is not easily defeated by anyone."

Members Rides Members Rides   TR Ride of the Month TR ROTM   * Ride Utility   Scoot TV Scoot TV   Support TR buy a shirt! TR Store * Login * Register
* FAQ 

Junior Mint
Junior Mint
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

Post subject: Local shop has a 2010 SH150I
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:41 pm 
So I will be moving out to the boonies later this year, where really bad gravel roads and mountains are the norm. I'm thinking my grom might not be the best option for that sort of riding so I was going to replace it. Locally I've found a 2010 sh150I at a dealer for $2250 with 8,000 miles on it. Given that big wheeled scooters are the norm in 3rd world hell holes I'm guessing one would be suited for adventuring in my only little slice of the mid-90's Balkans. To buy it I would most likely sell the grom, which would give me more than enough funds for it.

Good idea? Bad idea? Good price? How easy are parts to find? The only mods I'd be likely to do is a new variator, a helmet box (underseat storage is shit) and possibly more aggressive tires.