Our motto says it all: "We would like to ride in zoomer which is not easily defeated by anyone."

Members Rides Members Rides   TR Ride of the Month TR ROTM   * Ride Utility   Scoot TV Scoot TV   Support TR buy a shirt! TR Store * Login * Register
* FAQ 

Junior Mint
Junior Mint

Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

Post subject: PCX experience!!!
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:37 pm 
I was in Honolulu September 2016, staying downtown Waikiki... Didn't want to rent a car, staying in a hotel, parking was not free,$25 /day.. got to do a lot of walking, and rode the city bus quite a bit for a $1 each way. The TROLLY system works well also..
I wanted to rent a bike or a scooter. Lots to choose from although Harleys were the favorite they were too loud and flashy and heavy.
So I went to the Harley shop and asked if they had scooters for rent. The smallest one was the PCX. Yes, that's me, twist and go.
If you are familiar with down town I rode out to sand island, checking the harbor and beach parks. On the way back stopped at POP fishing supplies, then lunch in town. Afternoon run took me out through Diamond Head , kahala, Hawaii Kai and then out to Makapu Jamba juice in Hawaii Kai on the way back to town.
The weather was normal, sunny with a cool trade wind, perfect bike riding. I don't ride in the rain.
The PCX was an excellent choice. Worked well in traffic as well as the highway. Light , nimble, comfortable, quick off a dead start and held its own on the short freeway riding I did. Although I won't buy one ,(already own 2 RUCKs and 4 full size bikes), I was very impressed and would not hesitate to rent again.

Donkey Puncher
Donkey Puncher
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

Garage mechanic
 Post subject: Re: PCX experience!!!
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:43 am 
Love my PCX 150..
Starts everytime the first time. 60mph 100mpg and only have $1250 bucks invested.

Morphesty 400cc