Our motto says it all: "We would like to ride in zoomer which is not easily defeated by anyone."

Members Rides Members Rides   TR Ride of the Month TR ROTM   * Ride Utility   Scoot TV Scoot TV   Support TR buy a shirt! TR Store * Login * Register
* FAQ 
Image

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
Author Message

TR Ride of the Month!
TR Ride of the Month!
User avatar
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

Posts: 2950
Location: Knoxville
Gender: Dude
The way it should be
2011 TR Donor
Offline
 Post subject: Now stocking our favorite signals...
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:44 am 
We've used these as a favorite for some time now. Much cleaner than the OEM signals, yet maintains the signature Ruckus visual. High quality aluminum housings. $34 @ www.mnnthbx.com

Image
Image
Image

_________________
Constantly adding products to the new store.. http://www.mnnthbx.com
Image My Ruck... viewtopic.php?f=94&t=34606&start=0


Top
 Profile  
 

Junior Mint
Junior Mint

Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

Posts: 99
Gender: Not sure
The way it should be Garage mechanic
Offline
 Post subject: Re: Now stocking our favorite signals...
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:33 pm 
Just to be clear, are they LEDs?

I've been looking for something like these for ages...

_________________
Red 9 build thread: viewtopic.php?f=93&t=81803


Top
 Profile  
 

Shot Caller
Shot Caller
User avatar
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

Posts: 1038
Location: OH-HI-YO
Gender: Dude
Garage mechanic
Offline
 Post subject: Re: Now stocking our favorite signals...
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:43 pm 
Those are tight!

_________________
Tony Stark was able to build this in a CAVE.... with a box of scraps!!!! - Obadiah Stane (Ironman 1)
Image

Ruckus Evolution.... The Punisher Build -----> The Knicks Build ------> UPDATE: The 250cc Gears of War Build (aka RuckFlex)


Top
 Profile  
 

Junior Mint
Junior Mint

Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

Posts: 127
Location: Kansas
Gender: Dude
The way it should be
Offline
 Post subject: Re: Now stocking our favorite signals...
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:24 pm 
I can't tell if they are LEDs or not. Confirmation please!


Top
 Profile  
 

Junior Mint
Junior Mint

Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

Posts: 133
Location: Derby, Ks
Gender: Dude
The way it should be
Offline
 Post subject: Re: Now stocking our favorite signals...
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:46 am 
Curious about these as well...


Top
 Profile  
 

TR Ride of the Month!
TR Ride of the Month!
User avatar
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

Posts: 2950
Location: Knoxville
Gender: Dude
The way it should be
2011 TR Donor
Offline
 Post subject: Re: Now stocking our favorite signals...
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:10 am 
Incandescent.

_________________
Constantly adding products to the new store.. http://www.mnnthbx.com
Image My Ruck... viewtopic.php?f=94&t=34606&start=0


Top
 Profile  
 

Junior Mint
Junior Mint

Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

Posts: 99
Gender: Not sure
The way it should be Garage mechanic
Offline
 Post subject: Re: Now stocking our favorite signals...
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:44 am 
They are clear bulbs though. Or at least the set I received had clear bulbs. I loved the look but ended up not using them because Massachusetts requires amber front turn signals. So check your local laws before ordering.

_________________
Red 9 build thread: viewtopic.php?f=93&t=81803


Top
 Profile  
 

Rusty Trombonner
Rusty Trombonner
User avatar
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

Posts: 4427
Location: Local
Gender: Dude
Shop mechanic
Offline
 Post subject: Re: Now stocking our favorite signals...
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:50 pm 
So swap bulbs :ucrazy:

_________________
LiteW8 wrote:
Your right but maybe if you had been around for more than a month and a half you would know that is how KS rolls.


kscustom independent since 2005 not to be confused with the other guy


Top
 Profile  
 

Needs Training Wheels
Needs Training Wheels

Years on TR

Posts: 41
Location: Milwaukee-ish, Wisconsin
Gender: Dude
The way it should be Garage mechanic
Offline
 Post subject: Re: Now stocking our favorite signals...
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:43 pm 
jerrod wrote:
They are clear bulbs though. Or at least the set I received had clear bulbs. I loved the look but ended up not using them because Massachusetts requires amber front turn signals. So check your local laws before ordering.


http://www.chaparral-racing.com/product ... -9505.aspx


Top
 Profile  
 

Needs Training Wheels
Needs Training Wheels

Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

Posts: 29
Gender: Dude
The way it should be
Offline
 Post subject: Re: Now stocking our favorite signals...
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:07 pm 
Just got my signals today. I couldn't wait to install them so I rushed right into it as soon as I got home from work.

Super simple install. These blinkers come with the male bullet connectors on them already so it's just plug & play when swapping out the stock signals.

I took a video showing the color and brightness of these... Mainly because I was curious before purchasing. I am very pleased! They look way better than the stock signals!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5M6LCDQy4K4&app=desktop


Top
 Profile  
 

Junior Mint
Junior Mint

Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

Posts: 127
Location: Kansas
Gender: Dude
The way it should be
Offline
 Post subject: Re: Now stocking our favorite signals...
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:28 pm 
Jackson238 wrote:
Just got my signals today. I couldn't wait to install them so I rushed right into it as soon as I got home from work.

Super simple install. These blinkers come with the male bullet connectors on them already so it's just plug & play when swapping out the stock signals.

I took a video showing the color and brightness of these... Mainly because I was curious before purchasing. I am very pleased! They look way better than the stock signals!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5M6LCDQy4K4&app=desktop


did you have to redrill the holes on the side of the headlight frame to fit the signals in?


Top
 Profile  
 

Needs Training Wheels
Needs Training Wheels

Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

Posts: 29
Gender: Dude
The way it should be
Offline
 Post subject: Re: Now stocking our favorite signals...
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:51 am 
kcjohnnyboy wrote:
Jackson238 wrote:
Just got my signals today. I couldn't wait to install them so I rushed right into it as soon as I got home from work.

Super simple install. These blinkers come with the male bullet connectors on them already so it's just plug & play when swapping out the stock signals.

I took a video showing the color and brightness of these... Mainly because I was curious before purchasing. I am very pleased! They look way better than the stock signals!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5M6LCDQy4K4&app=desktop


did you have to redrill the holes on the side of the headlight frame to fit the signals in?


Yes I did. I drilled them out when I relocated my stock signals.

Tip: Remove headlight frame so you don't drill into your battery box. :)


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]


Check out who is online and not out riding.

Rucksters browsing this forum: No rucksters and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
 
Copyright Owners: click here to report copyright infringement

Technophobes: click here if you are having issues registering or logging in

TotalRuckus.com 2005-2015 (That’s 10 F’ing years!) - All Rights Reserved --- Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group