Our motto says it all: "We would like to ride in zoomer which is not easily defeated by anyone."

Members Rides Members Rides   TR Ride of the Month TR ROTM   * Ride Utility   Scoot TV Scoot TV   Support TR buy a shirt! TR Store * Login * Register
* FAQ 

Habitual Offender
Habitual Offender

Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

Post subject: Re: Honda Ruckus NCY Big Brake Kit
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:33 pm 
taikahn wrote:
I hope this helps and clarifies some.

Tai
Owner
CorSport

Crystal clear. By your response above and the email I received from you, I can tell that you handle yourself in a professional manner. It speaks volumes about the way you conduct business. The unfortunate thing is that I was given an estimation of the time it would be there with zero follow up after the estimated delivery time was DOUBLED. Only when I took the initiative and called did I get a response of " NCY why hasn't shipped them, so we don't have any. " That's a hard pill to swallow when you see (and hear over the phone) other distributors showing availability of not only the kit in question, but a brand new kit from NCY with adjustable forks. Not a big deal, like with any product, some stores have it, some don't.

So I decided to cancel and start the refund process. I received a prompt email saying the refund process would take "2-3 days on our {corsports} end". 7 days later, I emailed, and then it was processed (the email I received with your name at the bottom). 2 days later, the money was back in my account. I'm sure the money didn't have to come from Japan. :wink:

Basically, it all boils down to false estimations/broken promises and no effort to rectify the situation without persuasion on my part, not bad products or lack of stock. It's the equivalent of ordering a pizza, the pizza place saying it will be there in 30 minutes, calling back 60 minutes later, being told the pizza hasn't been made yet, requesting a refund, being told you'll get the money back in 3 days, calling on the 7th day inquiring about the return, just to have it processed then instead of 4 days prior, and still being hungry at the end of the whole ordeal.

Either way, I've got my kit installed and love it. Congrats on your past business and good luck with any future business that comes your way!

PS: For the cocky email sender on your staff, probably not a good idea to say "feel free to look around, we are the cheapest". I almost sent a "challenge excepted" meme back in his/her direction with a link to a less expensive alternative. 8)

Junior Mint
Junior Mint

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:44 am 
I apologize for the delays. In the future absolutely please do send the lower prices, helps us price properly and be aware of the vendors out there whoring it out 'cause they have it on the floor.

Shot Caller
Shot Caller
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:53 am 
So question... I see you have a retail brick and mortar shop. Can someone not walk off the street and purchase scooter parts that this shop?

NEW WEBSITE UP http://WWW.SCOOTERS4LIFE.COM

KS Power/NCY Project Zero Build

NEW Scooters 4 life Project LEFTOVERS

SUPPORT THOSE WHO SUPPORT THE SCENE

TR Ride of the Month!
TR Ride of the Month!
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

2011 TR Donor
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:11 am 
KS Power wrote:
So question... I see you have a retail brick and mortar shop. Can someone not walk off the street and purchase scooter parts that this shop?

not for every single part we sell. But we do have lots in stock. :wink:

Silence is golden, but duct tape is silver.

Habitual Offender
Habitual Offender

The way it should be
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:38 pm 
Looking for NCY red disc brake kit... but sold out :( when is it gonna be available?

by build!

TR Ride of the Month!
TR Ride of the Month!

2011 TR Donor
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:48 am 
Are you talking about the red caliper? None of them come with a red rotor... They tend to pick the caliper color at random, grey/red/gold. If you put in the notes on your order they will put in the color you want, if they have it in stock. If you need JUST the caliper, I have one in stock here at the shop.

Zombies
Zombies
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

Bathroom mechanic
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:34 pm 
Are these brake kits in stock?

TR Ride of the Month!
TR Ride of the Month!

2011 TR Donor
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:40 pm 
jmzd4 wrote:
Are these brake kits in stock?

Can you be more specific? Which color/finish are you looking for? I can check for you on Monday. Just call the shop or send me a PM.

Zombies
Zombies
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

Bathroom mechanic
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:45 pm 
Pm sent