Our motto says it all: "We would like to ride in zoomer which is not easily defeated by anyone."

Members Rides Members Rides   TR Ride of the Month TR ROTM   * Ride Utility   Scoot TV Scoot TV   Support TR buy a shirt! TR Store * Login * Register
* FAQ 
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 796 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 54  Next

One of Us
One of Us

Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:48 am 
Don't use colortune, it doesnt work.

Junior Mint
Junior Mint

Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:42 pm 
smartbomb wrote:
Don't use colortune, it doesnt work.

can you elaborate a bit :shock:

One of Us
One of Us

Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:22 pm 
Its super inaccurate.

Rusty Trombonner
Rusty Trombonner
Years on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TRYears on TR

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:40 am 
How about removing your plug and visually checking it? How accurate is that? I wouldn't trust a colortune plug to syncronize 4 carburettors but c'mon, man you're talking about a one cylinder engine. Don't be such a party pooper all the time.

Build Thread: viewtopic.php?f=95&t=9731&hilit=thunder%27s+ruck

Patron Saint of TR
Patron Saint of TR

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:58 pm 
Here's some helpful info!!! If you screw up your bowl gasket like I did and need a replacement one, I found this great place that sells 20MM carb rebuild kits. It has all the gaskets, jets, etc. in the kit.

link: http://www.shop.airbornracingindustries ... de=froogle

I checked lots of places and the shipping was as much as the kit, this is the place to go for the best price I found anywhere. I called and talked to one of the guys that worked there and he was super nice and got my kits to me right away!!! :)

TT-350z wrote:
thats like me rocking ssbc stickers without meeting stimpy :twisted:

Last edited by Stimpy433 on Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Habitual Offender
Habitual Offender

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:43 pm 
Stimpy433 wrote:
Here's some helpful info!!! If you screw up your bowl gasket like I did and need a replacement one, I found this great place that sells 20MM carb rebuild kits. It has all the gaskets, jets, etc. in the kit.

link: airbornracingindustries.com

I checked lots of places and the shipping was as much as the kit, this is the place to go for the best price I found anywhere. I called and talked to one of the guys that worked there and he was super nice and got my kits to me right away!!! :)

thanks!
Mine swelled up(from gasoline exposure I suppose)and I need a new gasket as well.

Can't find the part on their site. Did you have to call to order?

Patron Saint of TR
Patron Saint of TR

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:36 pm 
Yeah, if you get too much gas on those damn gaskets..... they blow up to 10x there original size!!! :shock:

TT-350z wrote:

Habitual Offender
Habitual Offender

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:10 pm 
tomtom wrote:
Can't find the part on their site. Did you have to call to order?

x2

Patron Saint of TR
Patron Saint of TR

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:58 pm 
There I posted the direct link to the rebuild kit for you guys in my post above, I couldn't find it either!!! :lol:

TT-350z wrote:

Patron Saint of TR
Patron Saint of TR

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:24 pm 
I weight 235 and I use the 6 gram stock MET rollers with my Polini and it rocks for me. I also have the same rollers for my KN and I can hit 40+ easy.

I just installed my PC20 and tried both variators. I can hit 50 mph with the Polini and I can hit 45 mph with my KN easily. :)

I have a Yosh pipe, JC lightened flywheel, PC20 carb, BSS CDI, and an 06' engine.

I'm running a 80MJ / 30SJ and I have gotten rid of all my bog, it's running awesome!!! The Yosh pipe made a hell of a difference in the ease of tuning, I tried 5 different combo's before I had it dialed in. :)

TT-350z wrote:

Shot Caller
Shot Caller

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:33 pm 
50MPH? sir, I think you just helped me make my decision about Variators!

Patron Saint of TR
Patron Saint of TR

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:44 pm 
That's not GPS verified yet, but according to 2 different people that were rolling beside me, my speedo is 4-5 mph off!!! So when I was doing 40 mph, I'm really doing 45 mph!!! I will let you know when I have "official" numbers, but the above has to be very close (within 1-2 MPH) I think. :)

TT-350z wrote:

Space Docker
Space Docker

2011 TR Donor
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:04 pm 
Stimpy433 wrote:
I weight 235 and I use the 6 gram stock MET rollers with my Polini and it rocks for me. I also have the same rollers for my KN and I can hit 40+ easy.

I just installed my PC20 and tried both variators. I can hit 50 mph with the Polini and I can hit 45 mph with my KN easily. :)

I have a Yosh pipe, JC lightened flywheel, PC20 carb, BSS CDI, and an 06' engine.

I'm running a 80MJ / 30SJ and I have gotten rid of all my bog, it's running awesome!!! The Yosh pipe made a hell of a difference in the ease of tuning, I tried 5 different combo's before I had it dialed in. :)

So what are you hitting with the KN on flats? 40 or 45?
I'm already hitting 44 on flats with KN, 5.5 sliders, new damos and a 78 main but still am waiting for a slow jet kit from JC and I KNOW it needs to go lower on the slow jet. I'm a friggin human sail also at 6'4" 200 lbs... oh and the 44 is Garmin GPS verified...

FrankiurRuckus wrote:
Get out of the game, cause this shit will make you eat ramen and starve your children bro.

Patron Saint of TR
Patron Saint of TR

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:13 pm 
I'm 6'0" and 235 lbs. and that's sitting upright, not tucking!!! :)

TT-350z wrote:

Rusty Trombonner
Rusty Trombonner

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:35 pm 
Pansies. I can hit 60 mph with a KN. Sheeiht, if I threw in the polini I could get 65 I bet. :lol:

Build Thread: viewtopic.php?f=95&t=9731&hilit=thunder%27s+ruck

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 796 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 54  Next